Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

with due respect, mrs manigat, you are a sore loser......

+4
grandzo di
alex jacques
Jude
OBSERVER KEEN
8 participants

with due respect, mrs manigat, you are a sore loser...... Empty with due respect, mrs manigat, you are a sore loser......

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Mar 5 Avr 2011 - 19:10

i have not supported michel joseph martelly, the president-elect; in fact, i was among his harshest critics, but i have tremendous respect for the office of the presidency and even more respect for the democratic process. so, i was shocked upon hearing your very negative and petty remarks. you should not feel indigination....the people gave you the honor of going to the second round, and you fell short...so, in this time, you should exit the stage with dignity and grace.. you have missed an opportunity to demonstrate that you are different from the traditionally arrogant and self-interested politologists-turned-politicians. this is not a time to demean our youth, not a time to dismiss them as encephalic fools. your remarks make me question whether you would have been a different president. i am more than disappointed... i have expected such remarks from michel martelly, but not from you...again, martelly's message today was more presidential than your petty grievances...
you should have said the following in creole:
she konpatriyot, mwen remesi nou anpil pou tout sakrifis nou fe pou sipote mwen nan eleksyon sa, se te yon privilej pou mwen te rankontre nou nan tout kat kwen peyi ya, shita tande tout aspirasyon nou, pwoblem nou ak espwa nou.
pep la pale, pep la shazi, e pou respe mwen gen pou pwose demokratik la, mwen koubeba devan rezilta sa ki rete prelimine; mwen pap konteste rezilta yo kwake mwen rekonet te gen iregilarite; eleksyon an fini, konye la fok nou kole zepol nou ak nouvo prezidan peyi ya nou pou demare sou mash devlopman an. mwen felisite mr michel mateli pou yon kapay de sikse, mwen felite moun pam yo tou ki mete swe ak kouraj pou te pouse kanpay nou an devan....tout moun ki vonlontye nan tout kap kwen peyi... mwen remesye nou anpil pou privilej sa...fok nou mashe ansanm pou fe peyi ya mashe... an nou kolabore ansanm pou nou bay ayiti sheri yon lavni miyo....mesi, viv yon ayiti pezib, prospe, e endepandan.....

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

with due respect, mrs manigat, you are a sore loser...... Empty Re: with due respect, mrs manigat, you are a sore loser......

Message  Jude Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 10:34

+ 1000
Jude
Jude
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Financial Exchanges - Geopolitic

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le progressiste !

with due respect, mrs manigat, you are a sore loser...... Empty Re: with due respect, mrs manigat, you are a sore loser......

Message  alex jacques Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 12:53

Mrs Manigat dug her own political grave on November 28th, 2010 when she led the call to scrap the elections: mid-day.

I forsaw she was going to pay a heavy price for that blunder. Because of her, many "Madantaires" left the BVs before the poll stations were closed. She really added a nightmare to the chaotic elections, and since then she lost my support.

Her reactions were sign of lack of good judgment, if she did not make that fatal error, she could have won the elections since the first round ( Her calls got her supporters who were yet to go to vote, stranded and lost their bearings.)

Furthermore, politic is not a love affair. Myrlande did not attack Martelly herself, she preferred to hide behind her allies to put the heat on Micky. Also, the last week of her campaign were catastrophic, she were just absent on the scene. May be the campaign went broke.

The last mistake she did, was to participate in the TV debate with Martelly. Although Martelly was rude toward her, his youthness overshadowed his rudeness. TV debate is more about 'Image and visual' than policy. I warned her not to participate, but she did. At the end, Martelly play the right card and turned down the last debate.

It is true that I do not like Martelly to be president because of his past, but he certainly surrounded himself with a good team who knows how to campaign. I hope he can also do so, to deliver the public goods to the people and the country.

alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Message  grandzo di Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 14:38

I could not agree more about what has been said. In the course of this election, Though I thought that Manigat was more politically-friendly, I have never looked down on Martelly, except once. When he was having the debate. He did not behave like a presidential candidate. I thought whoah, the chicken is coming home to roost.

I have pledged respect for Martelly.. Many times, I have written that it is not about the man but it's all about the Presidency. I was right on. Now Martelly is the President, all the pictures, videos, chats that have been engaged in the debate to crush him down would in the near future have a negative impact on the haitian Presidency.

Indeed, Manigat has shown poor jugement for not accepting her defeat. However, I have to say to Alex that I disagree on the fact that Manigat had a chance to win this election. She had no chance.

To win any election you need to win the voters heart, specially in a third world country. But you also need to sidestep the banana skins. One of them that Manigat did not avoid was to be perceived as a mother hen.

Manigat has no campaign skills. She was out of touch. There was no passion. It's impossible to win an election with no passion when the majority of the voters are young. With such a large number of ill-informed voters, Manigat has no choice but using some Obama rhetorics.. In a country like Haiti, when campaigning, a political speech don't have to be specific, you need unfortunately to use blunt rethoric.. Instead she tries to lecture her audience.…

If the election was in Japan she would have won the election, you have a lot of old voters in this country… But not Haiti..

To be honest, Election in Haiti is not about economic issues or any other social issues, it's all about hope.. Two salient examples : Obama and Aristide.

If a candidate can not deliver that simple message he is doomed to fail…

grandzo di
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : centre
Loisirs : full contact

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le crapaud sans pattes

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 16:51

The Monday morning quaterbacks are giving their expert opinions of the defeat.I remember what President Kennedy said after the bay of pigs fiasco:Victory has many fathers ,but defeat has only one."In my opinion the first mistake is to particpate in the election after her declaration in the caribe center the day of the first round.The second mistake was to continue after the international community asked President Preval and the Cep to withdraw the candidacy of Jude Celestin and put Michel Martelly in his place for the second round.

It was obvious who has the international backing.I said before: who pays for the rent is the real owner of the house; people didn't want to pay attention to what i said.She was misled twice by Mulet.I was shocked to read the communication between Mulet and the president of the haitian Senate.No wonder why leslie manigat and arisitde could not finish their mandate in haiti.Only puppets can survive in haitian politics.If you are a nationalist , you can forget about the presidency.You should consider yourself lucky if you finish your mandate alive.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Message  ainsi ne soit-il Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 22:20

Ha! ha! ha! ala w blagè...

Indeed, things would have escalated to another scenario had Myrlande Manigat withdrawn her candidature.

I don't agree that Madame Manigat should have cancelled her participation in the televised debate. When everyone was picking their winner, I remember saying that the debate would not have a tremendous impact and that neither candidate would benefit from it because it was clear in my mind that they already handed the presidency to Martelly once Célestin had desisted. Martelly couldn't have asked for more than that ''victim card'' the clumsy CEP and the departing arroseur handed to him.

We will never know the whole truth about this next quinquennat.

It has been a puppet show for a while; Myrlande Manigat had been fooled, mystified. Nowhere have I seen two opponents being photographed together so often. Obviously, all those photo opps turned to Martelly's advantage. All the dunce-elect had to do was to let her feel comfortable, over-confident like I heard her say adamantly on a French-speaking radio station that she'd be president.

Only puppets can survive in haitian politics.If you are a nationalist, you can forget about the presidency. You should consider yourself lucky if you finish your mandate alive.

As a matter of fact, the real nationalists don't prostitute themselves in order to avoid coups d'état.
ainsi ne soit-il
ainsi ne soit-il
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : chiquer du tabac, molester les molosses

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: l'hallucinogène

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 23:20

This is the consequences of the divison in the popular camp.we must learn our lessons.The oligarchy which controls the economy therefore the real power in haiti will always try to divide us in order to conquer.My only regret is the implosion of the popular movement (FNCD) which elected jean bertrtand Aristide in 1990.Haitians politicians must have the discipline to form a real political party;they can not all be president.It is useless to form all these political parties which do not have the resources to promote their candidates.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Thunder Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 23:30

Le gros roseau a écrit:The Monday morning quaterbacks are giving their expert opinions of the defeat.I remember what President Kennedy said after the bay of pigs fiasco:Victory has many fathers ,but defeat has only one."In my opinion the first mistake is to particpate in the election after her declaration in the caribe center the day of the first round.The second mistake was to continue after the international community asked President Preval and the Cep to withdraw the candidacy of Jude Celestin and put Michel Martelly in his place for the second round.

It was obvious who has the international backing.I said before: who pays for the rent is the real owner of the house; people didn't want to pay attention to what i said.She was misled twice by Mulet.I was shocked to read the communication between Mulet and the president of the haitian Senate.No wonder why leslie manigat and arisitde could not finish their mandate in haiti.Only puppets can survive in haitian politics.If you are a nationalist , you can forget about the presidency.You should consider yourself lucky if you finish your mandate alive.

Krèk ti bèt!

2 agiman kont Manigat ke w bay yo chikata paske yo te ka anplwaye pou Martelly tou. Al chache toujou paske vrè rezon ki lakòz ke Manigat fè pyèt pèfòmans lan anba nen l. Wou sèlman oblije fè plis jefò pou w ka wè l.
Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Target Practice, Sports Cars, Konpa...

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le gardien

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 0:04

The difference is :Martelly was already selected.Even if Martelly had droped his pants in the debate,as he usually does, he would be President of haiti .When Preval and the elecotral council received the ordrer from the OAS to drop jude celestin from the second round ;the match was decided in favor of Michel Martelly.Read what Mulet did;he called the President of the Senate,Dr Bastien and asked him to prepare the ceremony to swear Michel martelly as the new President of Haiti because Mrs Manigat had agreed in a conversation to concede the victory to Michel Martelly ,which is a lie. Thus if you refuse to understand what is going on ,nobody can help you.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Thunder Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 0:07

Sa vle di ke se blan an ki bay Martelly pouvwa? Oh! Letènèl! Kisa pou moun fè ak nou?

Mèsi mesye!

Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 0:10

Blan ak gwo kapitalis ayisyen ki peye firme espagnole la pou fè zombi pyafe.Men fok li pa bliye lè w manje lajan shango fok w peye l wi.Pi devan wa dim ki moun ki genyen rezon lè yap rale zorey li pou raplel a lod kom yon puppet yo mete sou yon sènn pou jwe teyat..kom li se yon komedyen li pral jwe wol la pou yo.That's all folks.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Thunder Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 0:38

Monchè, si w ka di ke se blan ki bay Martelly pouvwa, wou malonèt. Zye w sanble pat ba wou? Al repase imaj kanpay elektoral yo pou w ka konprann.
Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 1:00

Thunder

se domaj ou pa ka fè sa lage 80 milyon nan menm la jodya pa genyen politisyen ayisyen ke mwen pap kapab fè eli kom presidan.Pale sa w konnen tande.ou pat tande sa moun ki te sou chan de mars yo te di :se lajan yo yap defann.mete 780 milyon nan ponyet mwen jodya pou wè sim pa anpeche martelly pran pouvwa.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Thunder Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 1:19

Si se pou sa, jodi a se Celestin ki t ap prezidan.

Mwen pa di ke lajan p ap jwe yon wòl, men se pa sa sèlman ke w ap bezwen.
Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 1:37

Gwo elektè yo te blije kouri ak Jude pou yo te ka mete maryonet la.mal dòmi tande.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Thunder Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 2:21

Fòk wou make up mind wou wi (lol). Se lajan oubyen se "gran elektè" yo ki bay Martelly pouvwa?

Al dòmi non, sanble ke mind lan bezwen sa kounye a (lol).

Bonne nuit.
Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 9:49

se rezon sa ki fè se mwen ak lot pitit sò yet yo ki pa konprann jwet la ki jodya ap rele Viv mickey san ke yo pa konprann kap toujou kofre paske nou kite yo divise nou.Mwen pap janm bliye sa yo zanmi ki te pral kite peyi ya te dim :mwen pral sispann bet de som poum vinn gwo manjè tou.Gwo elektè ak moun ki genyen lajan yo se menm moun yo wi.yo mete tet yo ansanb pou yo jwi tout richess ki genyen tout kote.Lè w menase entere yo ;yo fè bra ame oligarchi ya fout ou yon zoklo si yo konen ou feb.se konsa yo te fè paul magloire fout Estime yon pakala, se konsa yo te fè Antonio Thompson kebreau anbake fignole tankou yon avadra lagel nan new york, se konsa yo te fè Namphy Kouri ak Manigat ; Cedras ak w fè Aristide pèdi kontwol misk li ki fè nou toujou ap di li se ti poulet sove, e se konsa tou si Martelly ta vle pran poz rebel li yap kouri ak li paske li se anploye oligarchi ya. se yo ki metel kote li ye jodya.Lè w manje lajan shango fok w peyel sinon li ap foutou kek pataswel. amwens ke w montre l ke w ka fel wè koulè sanl tou.Lè sa yo di :If you can't fight them join them." Se konsa ki fè oui te wè Richard Nixon te blije al ranjontre Mao ;se konsa ki fè olligarchi ya te blije ofri pitit Duvalier yon ti milatress pou yo te ka rantre nan kosaj li pou se yo ki kontinye ap manje vann deboutonen tandiske majorite pep la ap mouri ak grangou kloroks ak kolera ak malarya e tiberkoloz.

Si w te pami neg ki te konn ap ranmasse moun lan nwit nan DKW ou byen neg ki tAP FRAPE PEP LA ANT 1991-1994 FOK OU PA ETONNE SI YO TE VLE BA W SA W MERITE.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  ed428 Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 13:47

We'd like to remind Mrs. Manigat that " Pride, (if I may add arrogance) goes before destruction, and a mighty spirit before a fall" Her arrogance, and deceitfulness led to her down fall. Mrs. Manigat, though she was my preferred candidate, shot herself on the foot. She was the first one to cry foul on election/selection day when she demanded, along with with the other candidates, that the election/selection be annulled because of massive fraud. Shortly thereafter, with her famous and arrogant statement "Devan, devan net", she showed her true colors. She lost the credibility that was needed and necessary in order for her to win. Furthermore, RDNP, her political organization, has been on the scene for so many years and yet failed to field any candidates for the Senate nor the House of Representatives (Deputies) Why? Maybe it's because it was only a political party of two, she and her husband. Shame on you RDNP, shame on you!!!!
Since she claims to love Haiti, now more than ever is the time for her to put up or shut the hell up. The nation's population is still very young and, with her education, experience, and connections she can and should rebuild the party from the ground up. Mrs. Manigat, if you're reading this post you have my support, still.

ed428
Star
Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Reading

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 17:41

Freedom of speech is a human right.One should not ask Mrs Manigat to shut up.Michel martelly himself acknowledged fraud in the first round to the point that he asked for a new election it was after he was assured that he had a chance to participate in the second round instead of jude Celestin that he changed his mind.Therefore mrs Manigat, as any other citizen of haiti, has the right to express her opinions on the electoral process. She doesn't contest the result ;she just said that Gaillot Dorsainvil should not go at night to the BCV's.

Who really knows how many votes were annuled from mrs Mnaigat and from Michel martelly?There is statistic and there is lie.If Mrs martelly thinks that there was something wrong with the counting of the votes she has the right to express her doubts in the result.yes i agree that she made a mistake in participating in this fiasco in the first place.She should know better.Lelsie Manigat didn't read what label the Cia puts on Rene Preval:"Cameleon."When he went to visit them before the eelction it was just a way to validate the selection of jude Celestin; unfortunately or fortunaltely gwo elekte yo rale zorey li.The Manigats are too naive.le boulanger les a marinés et enfournés avant meme qu'ils puissent crier au secours.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé