Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

2 participants

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? Empty Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

Message  revelation Ven 23 Mai 2008 - 13:54

BARACK OBAMA:
The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a CHANGE! The chicken wanted CHANGE!

JOHN MC CAIN:
My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON:
When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure -- right from Day One! -- that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.......

DR. PHIL:
The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on 'THIS' side of the road before it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road.. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.

OPRAH:
Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

GEORGE W. BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL:
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road....

JOHN LENNON:
Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace. You may say that I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one. I hope some day you will join us and all the chickens will be colorless.

BILL GATES:
I have just released eChicken2008, which, will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of the Chicken. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra...#@&&^(C% ......... reboot.

BILL CLINTON:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE:
I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS:
Did I miss one, where is that damn chicken?

DICK CHENEY:
Where' s my gun?

LES DEPUTES HAITIENS:
We have reason to believe this chicken is Haitian, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road, and to verify his real name chicken, kitchen, chenkit etc. or whatever, nor his grandma’s name.

PREVAL:
Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it. I am currently consulting with my team to select a new chicken.

LES POLITICIENS HAITIENS:
That chicken crossed the road because he's a NEO-LIBERAL! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks and talks. We need another chicken now!!!

LES PROFESSIONELS HAITIENS:
That chicken came to Haiti to steal the job of decent, hardworking Haitian Chickens. He was here before, and he came back..again!

PM ALEXIS:
No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information the people are angry and need food. If I knew, I would still be in my job.

ROD SANS MALICE:
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough. We didn’t discuss order, we were military men, we do what they told us to do, no questions asked. Look at me now!! I am retired, and having fun eating fried chicken everyday.

JAF :
Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens here. We have enough of this senseless apartheid. We need more black chickens in this world because they are the mothers of humanity. Do you know that the first chicken was black!!

MARC HENRY
I don’t care if the chicken is black or white, we should be able to work with ALL the chickens regardless of color.

SASAYE:
Yes, but black chickens should have the upper hand over white chickens because the poulayé belongs to the black chickens.

GWOTORO
It’s about time for this chicken to take a stand and tell what color it is.

OBSERVER KEEN:
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken. We need to have some serious evidences here, because this chicken is not responsible for the condition of the road. We need to put a traffic light here to safeguard the crossing of future chickens?

KAKAKOK
I am NOT a chicken drop!! I am NOT a chicken drop!! I am a rooster sh*t, don’t diminish and patronize me please. My name is rooster sh*t, period.

COLOCOLO
I LOVE white meat!! I LOVE white meat. No dark meat pleasssseee!!!

DOUB-SOSSIS
This chicken is definitely a Lavalas, no doubt about it!! I can smell a Lavalas chicken from miles away.

LANSSLO
No! you’re wrong Doub. This chicken is definitely a REST-AVEK, no doubt about it!! I can smell a REST-AVEK chicken from miles away. Restavek today, restavek tomorrow!!

JOEL
Let’s wait and see if this chicken can produce eggs. It may be a pintade degui-z or a loup-garou. Who knows!! In Haiti, what you see is not what you get!!

ERICQ PIERRE
I don’t care if they call me chicken, naïf, arrogant or neo-liberal, I have been rejected twice, I am famous!!

REVELATION
What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Who is going to be the next chicken to cross the road? You decide! Because I don’t care too much about whom the next chicken is going to be or the road as long as it stays to the RIGHT. The chicken must stay the course and stay to the right side of the road.
revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? Empty Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

Message  Sasaye Ven 23 Mai 2008 - 14:37

Besides being the ANAList, you are also a good psychologist.
Your chicken is very versatile and actually reveals the essential character of our participants.
I think you are a valuable participant in this forum.

Anyway, I laughed my head off.

Keep it up, Revelasyon
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? Empty Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

Message  Invité Ven 23 Mai 2008 - 17:13

revelation a écrit:BARACK OBAMA:
The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a CHANGE! The chicken wanted CHANGE!
COLOCOLO
I LOVE white meat!! I LOVE white meat. No dark meat pleasssseee!!!

REVELATION
What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Who is going to be the next chicken to cross the road? You decide! Because I don’t care too much about whom the next chicken is going to be or the road as long as it stays to the RIGHT. The chicken must stay the course and stay to the right side of the road.

revelation

C'est un très beau tableau et j'ai beaucoup apprécié votre sens d'humour.

Si "white meat" sous entend Haitiens de la diaspora, et "dark meat" Haitiens locaux, votre tableau est parfait et encore une nouvelle fois, recevez mes A+. C'est vrai et je pense que les cadres de la diaspora, ayant acquis l'expérience et la formation nécessaire, doivent porter main forte à la société locale afin de sortir Haiti de ce trou.

En passant, je me retrouve aussi dans les citations qui correspondent à Revelation. L'essentiel pour moi est le "beef" et peu importe l'affiliation politique du "chicken".

Bon travail!

Invité
Invité

Message  revelation Mar 27 Mai 2008 - 15:54

PERE GERARD JEAN JUSTE THE PRIEST: I believe that every chicken has the right to worship their God in their own way. Crossing the road is a spiritual journey and no chicken should be denied the right to cross the road in their own way.

PERE GERARD JEAN JUSTE , THE ACTIVIST POLITICIAN: Chickens are misled into believing there is a road by the evil tire makers. Chickens aren't ignorant, but our society pays tire makers to create the need for these roads and then lures chickens into believing there is an advantage to crossing them. Down with the roads!!! Up with chickens!!!

NICKIE: Je suis la plus belle chick sur le forumhaiti wey!!! Je suis virtuelle et on ne peut pas voir si je suis laide ou jolie wey!! Il n’y a pas d’autres chicks à l’horizon, donc pas de compétition wey !!
revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Message  Sasaye Mar 27 Mai 2008 - 18:28

Kisa wap fè avèk Sassa. Li se yon poulèt tou.

Nickie se pa sèl kok, ekskize m, poul ki chante.
Mwen ka di w li bèl.
Kou lakansyel.
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Sasaye Mar 27 Mai 2008 - 18:33

Yes, have chicken tonight
By The Canadian Living Test Kitchen

These fresh ideas are sure to become new family favourites.

Chicken, chicken and more chicken!

Our eight scrumptious poultry recipes will leave you clucking with joy.

Recipes
Glazed Balsamic Chicken
Chicken Schnitzel
20-Minute Chicken Goulash
Island Chicken and Rice
One-Pot Chicken Pesto Pasta
Hoisin Baked Chicken
Chicken Lo Mein
Baked Chicken Tortilla Roll-Ups
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé