Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

why I like Mrs manigat ?

+7
jafrikayiti
drno
revelation
Doub-Sossis
Le gros roseau
alex jacques
OBSERVER KEEN
11 participants

Page 1 sur 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

why I like Mrs manigat ? Empty why I like Mrs manigat ?

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 12:17

Dr Manigat seems to detest demagoguery, which is refreshing; For our most recent prominent politicians have all been demagogues. furthermore, I think that her seriousness when discussing our most pressing issues demonstrates a profound respect for the dignity and natural intelligence of the masses. she does not go around telling people what they want to hear, but rather what they need to understand.
yes, she speaks with an aristocratic air; but that does not necessarily mean a dislike of the masses; many aristocrats have fought and died for the masses throughout history.
it is worth noting that she is the daughter of a Haitian army officer whose surname is hypolite, so she is probably a direct descendant of president Hypolite; so her mannerisms are a result of her upbringing; therefore, it is unfair to judge her ability or love of country or countrymen on the basis of how she enunciates words, or of the way she carries herself in public. she just is a dignified woman of a different time. similarly, Baker's apparent ease with country folks and farmers are a result of his personal upbringing; the man grew up with farmers all around; so, his high level of comfort around them is natural.

but despite the harsh criticism against her, I do not find Dr Manigat to be as uptight as her critics claim her to be; for I just saw her give a "kore'm" to a female Caucasian Canadian journalist on you tube while saying in creole " fanm kore fanm".

let's not nitpick or look for superficial faults in someone as qualified and prepared as Dr manigat. I will be proud as a strong and former military man to call her " Madame Presidente, je suis a votre service".

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

why I like Mrs manigat ? Empty Re: why I like Mrs manigat ?

Message  alex jacques Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 13:40

Keen

You get it right on, In light of the current shambles Haiti needs a leader who can give it an political impetus based on seriousness, competence, and integrity. Dr. Mirlande really does a good job to speaking the language of the mass, and her message resonates well that is why she the frontrunner.

On the other hand, her maturity makes me feel that the country will be into safe hands, the hands of someone who can make the tough call, and obviously the right call.

Those who criticize her do not have solid and proven arguments to support their claims. Hence, their claims are baseless.
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Message  Le gros roseau Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 15:21

Fellows ;

Would you tell me how you determine that Mrs Manigat is a serious,competent and a woman of integrity? I just want to know the basis of your statements.Does she ever occupy a public function where she was in charge of public funds?How do you determine she is competent?Is it because she has a PHD and because she is teaching at The Quiskeya University?if these were the only requirements to be an effective President then you will agree that jacques Edouard Alexis is more qualified for not only he is as well educated as Mrs.Manigat, but he had occupied different functions in the public administration of the country which constitute an experience that mrs Manigat doesn't have.

I don't blame you to choose Mrs Manigat as your candidate ,but as far as I am concerned I don't see any of her proposals that show me she is a revolutionary who will change the statu quo.she said one of her priorities is to create a force of 10000 men and women to help the PNH.But she didn't say where she will find the money to equip and pay these men and women.In a country where potable water is a luxurious commodity I think it is irresponsible for a candidate to talk about an Armed force which the country can not afford.She seems to forget that 66% of the national budget depend on foreign aid.Give me a break.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Message  Doub-Sossis Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 15:41

Roseau mwen tradwi sa-a pou wou

`` one should not folow any illusion, it will not be easy to solve all such seriously priority problems . Each one will have its share of contribution there: the state by the government, the country by its resources to be inventoried and mobilized, the people by his national start with the production work, the community of the business man while investing in the production, the diaspora by her means of financing including their access to credit, plus its technological knowledge and its know-how, the foreigners by their contribution of private sector, and the international community whose assistance and co-operation will not have to be lacking at one time of Re-takeoff seriously approached (watch the last Metropolis of the hundreds of investors interested in investing in Hitian coffee and why they hesitate). We estimated that a growth rate accelerated about 7% should occupy one period which will have to go beyond from a mandate and thus to continue continuously by a successor with the presidential armchair. Only on the point of the financial resources available to the country in the budget of the Republic, the total of the ways and means are about the 36 billion gourds, whose share of the total domestic resources is of 17,3 billion either 47,5% and the external financing of origin 19,2 billion, or 52,4%. However the needs are evaluated to 200 billion. Such is the situation. Nou Pa kapab continyie ap betize ak youn sityiasion konsa. Sekoue kò nou. Sacrifices redeemers are needed. Haitian smartness and scientific inventiveness Is needed to re-engineer the state.. it is necessary to set the Haitian intelligence in motion . According to the word of 1968, it is necessary to put imagination in Power.
Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : cockfighting

Message  Invité Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 18:29

"“Would you tell me how you determine that Mrs. Manigat is a serious, competent and a woman of integrity?"

If asking the question in such a rhetorical fashion is the standard by which an enlightened citizen seeks the proof of honesty and competency then no one in the current crop of presidential contenders deserves to be taken seriously . Here is a common problem of the Haitian intellect:

We tend to go overboard in our apprehension of ideological principles that really do not fit the temperamental moment of our development.For some obscure reasons, we refuse the usefulness of apprenticeship.Dassomanisn is de rigueur .

It is also a fact of our life that we are torn between the best and the worse of things .We cannot find our true bearings as a people. There is no middle in our acceptance of foreign ideologies that contain elements that are obstacles to our mental and spiritual development .The extravagance of our claims is a great injustice to our social growth as a nation.

We speak often of the people "the pep”, the euphemistic designation of the very poor. We know in the recesses of our mind that they do not have the mental and intellectual structure that would let them handle the sophisticated analysis that requires modern leadership. however, we insist that our vision of them is their own vision of their collective state.

We cannot speak for the lower class, using our sophisticated jargon, be it creole or any other language, while pretending that we are the true echo of their many voices. It is a myth whose adoption has truly done harm to the cause of the “pep”, the people. Let us try to be real for once:

No social group has ever succeeded without pragmatic leadership that helps break the psychological yoke imposed by the status quo . We badly need intelligent elites in our society .We will not go forward without one .And they cannot be composed of Rene Civil and Amayus Mayet

Mrs. .Manigat, here by the grace of God, is a lady even though some find that her refinement and her social status repugnant to the fuzzy rational of political correctness or “tipepism”as “truth” of social consciousness .Yes, we need a lady to show Haitian women who do not know better how to be a lady in the face of vulgarity .We are of mixed beginnings and our culture should reflect that part of our formative content.

I also find it quite unreasonable to compare Mrs. Manigat with Alexis. His performance in the service of government is one of failure .He has tried and he has failed .He has been rejected by the decisions of his own political peers. His passage through government is no feather in his cap. The contrary view is true.

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 20:56

Deza;

As always you write a lot ,but you didn't answer my question.Any haitian who was watching 60 minutes tonight and still writes about :"l'elite du savoir" is a demagogue.As as matter of fact whoever is advocating the continuity of this type of government in haiti is part of the problem not part of the solution.

I do not question Mrs Manigat's credentials ;I question her capacity to change the adminstrtative structures of the country .I remember someone said that I am against everything ;how could it be otherwise when one observes the incompetency ,the corruption, the ignorance of this so called elite?I do not expect the members of this repugnant elite to approve my comments ,but take a look at the conditions in which the haitians are living and you should be ashamed of yourselves.I wish you and Doub were watching 60 minutes tonight.Because if you did you could not be talking about an elite in haiti.

You must know that all utilities services such as: water, electricity , telephone, cable TV,internet are not provided by the government in the countries that you visited.How come the so called haitian elite can not provided these services to the people?Is it space science to build some reservoirs to collect the rain water and treat it to distribute to the people?Is it space science to build some power plants to provide electricity in the country?Why it was so difficult to give the teleco the autonomy so it can sell bonds and stcoks for its modernization instead of liquidating it to the Vietnamese?Why the so called elite copuld not form corporations to exploit the cell phone market in haiti instead of giving a franchise to Digicel?Why was it necessary that it was an american company that provides lectricity in the country before Duvalier nationalized this service in creating EDH?We didn't use to have so many blackouts in cap haitien when the electric company was owned by Con Edison .

Tonight every drop of blood in my body was boiling when I saw a South african builder who is in haiti to build houses for the poors asked this question:"If your mother or your sister was sleeping in the rain and somebody offers to build some houses for her ,but he or she can not build them because the government is retaining all the containers in the port because of some bureaucratic regulations how would you feel?"This is a white South African who is asking this question in Haiti ,and you're asking me to endorse or support one of these candidates.You must be out of your mind.Whether it is mrs Manigat, Celestin,Jacques edouard Alexis ,Ceant ,Baker who will win the election at the end of November it will be business as usual.Nothing will be changed;mark my words.

P.S. This notion that the haitians are too illiterate to choose the right person to govern the country is non sense.I am sure that you consider Franclis Duvalier and Gerard Latortue the crème of the crème of the haitian intelligenstia.Tell me what did they do that makes you believe that a diploma is a guarantee of competency in governing a country.please don't answer me with some presomptuous arguments;cite facts to corroborate your points of view.

Dernière édition par Le gros roseau le Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 21:08, édité 1 fois

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Doub-Sossis Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 21:04

I wish you and Doub were watching 60 minutes tonight.Because if you did you could not be talking about an elite in haiti.

Non monkonpè, mwen pa yon vendu kap suiv program blancs kap moutrew komsi Haiti ce cite soley..Map actuellement ap suiv debat cndidat yo n kreol natif natal..se akoz nou menm ki sové nan disporaa et ki bilie kinan yo kife moun yo nan etat sa-a...
Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Le gros roseau Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 21:15

Non se pa site soley yo tap montre nan 60 minutes a swè ya se tout kote moun ap dòmi an ba tant ke yo tap montre se nan lopital kote moun ap mouri anba kolera yo tap montre.Yo montre yon bann kontenè ki genyen materyo de konstrilktyon pou bati kay pou moun epi yo rete bò wharf la paske gouvenman pyèt yo ap mande pou yo peye pou dedwane yo.Se reporter 60 minutes la ki al mande Bellerive de ki prevyen ki fè yo bay materyel yo a yon South afircan ki ap bati kay pou malere an ayiti sa se yon wont e se pa manti.Si yon ayisyen ta dim li ap soutni kandida pati INITE ya jodya map dil ke li se yon inkonsyan.Fok nou genyen kouraj pou nou gade verite ya an fas.se pa voye monte moun nou renmen selman.

lè w di se nou menm ki abandone peyi ya paske nou jwen yon ale mye nan dyaspora ki responsab ou konnen se pa la verite.Si se pa dyaspora jodya se pa yon ti kras moun ki ta va ap manje biskwit labou se preske tout ayisyen ki tap mouri ak grangou kloroks la ak kolera.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  revelation Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 21:39

Byen ke politik pa yon jwet lanmou, m'ap oblije di ke Madam Manigat impressyonne'm anpil. Konesans li de peyi Dayiti sosyalman e politikman e mari'm kom mentor vinn bay madam sa plis jarret devan lot kandida yo! Chapo ba madam Manigat.

Madam saa se li memm sel ki kap bloke kontinuite mayhem e chaotik kap grenngole peyi a o zanfer. Nou pa gen lot chwa e lot kandida ki gen experyan madam saa ki devan e ki kap frappe konn li avek mesye INITE yo.

Madam nan di ke si li vinn presidan, lap gen problem ak palemante INITE yo pou'l nommen yo Premye Minist paske apre eleksyon sa se possib ke INITE gen majorite nan Paleman e se yo ki pral desizyon pou aprouve yon PM.

Si se yon kandida INITE ki vinn prezidan, se pral kontinuite net alkole!! Yo pral nommen e aprouve PM ke yo vle!!
Lambert e memm Preval kap retounnen kom Premye minist memm jan ke Vladimir Putain fe en Russie.
Saa se opinion Madam Manigat e nou dako avek ti leson politik peyi Dayiti saa.

Komm nou konnen Konnensan ak konpetans pap sifi pou Manigat vinn Prezidan. Fok li komanse fe magouy memm jan ak tout lot politisyen!!
Politik pa yon jwet lanmou.

Chache koneksyon an Frans, o Kanada, o ZetaUni tou patou pou bloke kontinuite INITE saa. Mari'w te pedi devan Preval, w pa gen chwa pedi devan magouy Preval anko.

Nou bezwen yon chanjman e nou kwe ke madam saa kap banou'l.
revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Message  Le gros roseau Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 22:02

Bon se Manigat yo selman ki konn peyi ya sosyalman e politikman?Ala kote w tande fanatik papa.ki sa frize te fè pou koukou konsa poul rele pitit li frizelya?

Dernière édition par Le gros roseau le Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 22:41, édité 1 fois

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Doub-Sossis Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 22:04

Van an ap viré; anpil ti nèg ki te pansé INITE se vol direk pou paradis ka pran kanè pou lanfè nan men pèp souvren

Roseu by staying out you are part of the problem, se gras a moun tankouw ke Preval ak Inite ap kenbe sttut quo a.
Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Le gros roseau Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 22:39

Mwen deja di si yon moun apre ke w finn gade pwogram 60 minutes lan a swè ya ou di wap soutni pati inite ou se yon inkonsyan.mwen rete an deyò paske mwen pa wè yonn nan kandida ki sou sènn lan ki repon a kritè pam poum ta soutni li.Jodya mwen refize kwè nan bel pwomes.nan bel diskou.mwen pa wè yon revolutyonè pami kandida sa yo.mwen pito rete a leka poum pa pran deseptyon ankò.mwen pran twop deseptyon nan men demagog mwen bouke.epi tou mwen pa kwè nan maskarad saa ki pral fet an ayiti 28 Novamb lan kote ayisyen pa konnen ki sen pou yo priye pou kolera pa touye yo.Epi ayisyen san konsyans ap pale de elektyon nan kondityon saa.Sim te an ba tant yo jodya epi yon politisyen ta vinn pale m de elektyon se sa kasayol te di bef la mwen ta dil.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Doub-Sossis Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 23:01

Monchè men nan labib yo diw pa gen aryen ki gratis mwen pa sonjé chapit l ki diw:

``Celui qui ne veut pas travaller, q'uìl ne mange pas non plus``
Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Le gros roseau Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 23:10

non se pa ke mwen pa vle travay non mwen pa vle tounen bourik ankò poum travay epi se chwal ki ap galonnen tankou sak sot pase nan dernye 5 an kote se frèm ak sè m yo kite al nan pisinn otel la epi se gwo zotobwe gwoup bourdon yo ki benefisye.Non fwa saa mwen di non.mwen pap vote sim ta genyen dwa vote ni soutni oken demagog ki pral mentni apartheid sosyal la an ayiti .

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Doub-Sossis Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 23:20

Le gros roseau a écrit:non se pa ke mwen pa vle travay non mwen pa vle tounen bourik ankò poum travay epi se chwal ki ap galonnen tankou sak sot pase nan dernye 5 an kote se frèm ak sè m yo kite al nan pisinn otel la epi se gwo zotobwe gwoup bourdon yo ki benefisye.Non fwa saa mwen di non.mwen pap vote sim ta genyen dwa vote ni soutni oken demagog ki pral mentni apartheid sosyal la an ayiti .

- eh ben wou soutni statut-quo a by ``default``

- a fos nou pa kon chwazi gadé lot kanmard jafrik la kilès li jwenn poul voyé flè, yon dejwé tankou Richard Morse, ki pa janm remèt arien nan vi li, li vin chwé an Haiti, premié vré job li kom manager otel oloffson ak jwé mizik ak RAM twouvé sé li menm ki Banou Préval ak Tonton sam ak zot latino yo...Men nan zenzen nou twouvén..Sé Bon pou Lwa..jan Morris Sixto ta di
Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Le gros roseau Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 23:33

Non mwen pa soutni statu quo pa default paske tout moun ki la yo se menm zentelektyel komokyel yo se 2 gouden ak 50 santim.yonn pa pi bon ke lot yo mwen diw deja nanpren yonn nan yo ki reponn a kritè pam ki ta fè mwen soutni yo se sak fè mwen di mwen pa genyen kandida.Moun pou m ta soutni se Ceant mwen depi jodya ou deja tande nonl ak delankan. nonl site nan koriptyon ak tout vy delankans.se sak fè mwen di ke mwen pap pran deseptyon ankò nan men politichyen ayisyen.ou wè genyen moun serye nan kous saa a pa de moun ki soufri presidantite yo.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 1:59

"P.S. This notion that the Haitians are too illiterate to choose the right person to govern the country is non-sense. I am sure that you consider Franclis Duvalier and Gerard Latortue the crème of the crème of the Haitian intelligentsia. Tell me what they did that makes you believe that a diploma is a guarantee of competency in governing a country. Please don't answer me with some presumptuous arguments; cite facts to corroborate your points of view."

Le Roseau,

Oftentimes you gave me the impression that you speak in good faith but the hurt and the revolt that you carry in your heart and mind have overpowered your good judgment .You are the prey of emotions that do no contribute to finding pragmatic solutions to our common problems. You like to extrapolate and arrive at conclusions that are false because of the nature of your premises. I never did say or write that Duvalier or Latortue were the cream of the cream of our political world of mumbo-jumbo .You did .You asserted something I did not say and proceeded swiftly to prosecute my thoughts on account of that. This is called intellectual dishonesty.

Lo and behold! You did not comment on the gist of my text .You simply ignore it as you bypass its advocacy of a change in a mental state .You tried rather unsuccessfully to demonize my intellectual status as the member of a group of uncaring and selfish citizens. Le Roseau, you do not have a monopoly on sufferings, love and hurt when it comes to our country, Haiti .Moreover, I need not point out to you that we all share in her debacle through a sense of collective guilt. You are no innocent, Roseau .Perhaps you may find upon the discovery of your own sins of omission that it is better to abandon the tam-tam noise of radical discourse to espouse the calmer one that opens a door to fruitful and constructive dialogue .May be if you were you to stop brandishing the hatchet of “elite “not the “elites “as a mischievous Robespierre your wrath will conjure no more the demons of your psycho-social rebellion against the status quo.

Let me restate again what you pretended not to understand in my text. I stated very simply the following:

The masses of people that compose the "pep “are ignorant of the means by which a modern society functions; therefore, they are incapable of analyzing relevant facts in making the proper decisions that such a society requires of the will of its citizenry to sustain itself in a globalizing world. There is no tribe of noble savages that is going to jump over that moat in its way to victory .They will surely fail .

Throwing the notions of "democracy" in the political arena as a bait to occult and deviate the course of true grievances is not to be a remedy to our woes. It is a smokescreen to further alienate and ignore the real grievances of that particular social group. During the times of our social distemper we fell for the siren songs of democracy and we are now paying a high price. Truly, I will not err if I were to say that many of our functional illiterates in the public sector that pose as "intellectuals" do not quite comprehend the true processes of “democracy” .Do you not observe that other societies that move forward have at the helm of their government people who are capable ?It is no miracle .They have learned and assimilated the lessons of history.

I wish you would take time to read and ponder on the validity of the ideas that I express in my written opinions. Surely I must know that a diploma is not a panacea or a magic wand for social changes .It only indicates that the particular individual invested with the means and assets of education is to be potentially successful in the field of his chosen endeavor .The "training or apprenticeship " he went through is a sign of personal discipline ,"reliability "and a certain sense of responsibility .As such, if one is to decide between hiring the “trainee” and somebody who has no clue about what is to be done, the choice cannot be in doubt.

Roseau,

Whom would you rather have as a spokesperson for the rights and interests of our people in front of a knowledgeable assembly invested with the powers to affect our destinyy ? Would it be your faithful friend Deza or a proud analphabet pa bett of “Sun city “or cite soley?

To be or not to be .That is the question.Smile

Invité
Invité

Message  drno Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 14:04

I have not been paying as much attention to this election as much I used to do before, but it seems like it is going to be a very important one. I have a hard time to believe that some of my brothers still believe in the same narrow minded progressive movement that has not brought any good for the country. It is fair to say all political leaders in Haiti have failed from one way to another, but we can always ask ourselves when is the last time an intellectual centrist lead Haiti freely? I do no know too much about what Myrland Manigat can do to inspire the country so our brothers can learn how to fall in love with our dear Haiti, but I think it is fair to say that she may do a better job than Gerard Latortue or someoneelse that believes in dividing the country so he or she can be a popular leader.

When you look at Haiti, you can see that Haitians do not like their country. An you see that everyone from top to bottom is stilling, littering, destroying, neglecting the country. Haitians are in need more of a teacher than a leader because the level of ignorance is reaching the extremum of the curve. As much I am skeptic about any Haitian leader these days, Dr. Manigat is probably at the better position to lead the country now.

My only problem is how vicious would she be if elected and have to deal with the machine that does not want real change in the country.

drno
Star
Star

Message  Le gros roseau Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 15:01

Your reasoning makes me laugh sometimes.Whom would you rather have as President of your country ?Lula or Dr Duvalier or gerard Latortue?I reiterate: your non sense that the people are not educated enough to make the right choice is the product of your prejudices ;nothing else.have a good day .

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  alex jacques Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 17:09

"Is it because she has a PHD and because she is teaching at The Quiskeya University?if these were the only requirements to be an effective President then you will agree that jacques Edouard Alexis is more qualified for not only he is as well educated as Mrs.Manigat" Roseau

Roseau, well-educated is relative but Mirlande surpasses Alexis's formal education. Don't let me a P.hd is equivalent to a Masters degree. In fact that is not the point.

Mirlande is not only a Professor at Quiskeya, she also is a vice superintendent, administering the best University in a country is always noticeable. At her age, I tend to trust that she will not dig in the public fund to secure her future, those of her siblings and children.

One author once said that "Honestly is the best policy", thus, the way Mirlande addresses the issues with a keen, passionate, responsible, modest, and honest manner proves that she has an advanced awareness of the situation and the ability to interpret, analyze, assess and remedy the plight that has been gnawing Haiti for too long.
I have said it before that I do not belong to the same school of thought as Dr. Mirlande, but in the current circumstances, there is no other candidate that I can trust with the country except her.

One important request I have for whoever come on top in the elections, is to strive to achieve reconciliation among Haitians whatever their political creeds. Haiti is for Haitians, far too long this country has been divided into sectarian groups. Haiti is too small to be a multi-nation state, we need to achieve a nation-state.
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Message  Invité Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 17:41

"Your reasoning makes me laugh sometimes.Whom would you rather have as President of your country ?Lula or Dr Duvalier or gerard Latortue?I reiterate: your non sense that the people are not educated enough to make the right choice is the product of your prejudices ;nothing else.have a good day ."

What a misfotune I have to face such a poor adversary in the intellectual ring of a vibrant forum ! The man has no grasp of the elements of logic and the understanding of serious matters under discussion.He errs and he gets lost in the shallow depths of his own thoughts.

Rest assured Tartuffe that I will bother you no more as you curl into your favorite position to rest under the rocks of your stubborn ignorance of facts .I will attempt no more to force you into a sitting position so you can benefit of the light of reason .You were born to crawl .So shall it be .

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 22:55

Alex who is the founder of Quiskeya University?If I remember correctly it is JEA, therefore if credit is due to a professor more credits are due to those who founded the university.Mrs Manigat keeps putting the title Doctor in front of her name suddenly ,but nobody knows where she obtained this degree and in what field.I am not saying she is usurpating the title ,but she should publish her CV to inform everybody where and and when she obtained her PHD.
AT Oxford University right now you don't even have to attend classes to write a thesis for your PHD.you just have to consult with your counselor from time to time if you need him.It is in the kingdom of the blinds these people are trying to impress people with their titles as if they were God.

deza

How many times do I have to tell you that your arrogance doesn't impress me.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Doub-Sossis Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 23:15

Roseau,

nn yon discution wou samble ak yon neg kap fe guerilla tout sak tombe anba menw se yon zam wap defan wou. Pa gen moun kap attakew mon fre sispan poz defans se yon bagay kap diskite diskitel.

Bon Biographie Mirlande Manigat tout kote wou ka jwenn li sou net la li fe doctoral la Sorbonne en 1968. These li pibliye en 1970 Tit these la se :Le groupe de Brazzaville aux Nations Unis.http://www.erudit.org/revue/ei/1974/v5/n1/700427ar.pdf

Hippolyte, Mirlande, Les États du groupe de Brazzaville aux Nations Unies, (Travaux de
recherches de sciences politiques), Armand Colin, Paris, 1970, 333 p.

(wou pa mal fatiguant mwen ekril an gros pou wou pske ti let fin yo ginle wou gen problem ak yo)

Dernière édition par Doub-Sossis le Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 23:34, édité 2 fois
Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Le gros roseau Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 23:22

Bon mwen pat janm tande li di ke li se Doktè epi ki sa these saa genyen poul wè ak administre yon peyi tankou ayiti.paske li te presante these saa fè li yon ekspè nan tout bagay?ankò yon lot fwa mwen pa janm di madan manigat pa yon fanm byen prepare non,mwen deja di ke mwen pa genyen kandida men tou mwen refize koulev saa ke nou vle fem vale kom si se li sel ki ka dirije ayiti san ke nou pa janm montrem pa zak li pose deja ki montre ke li se yon moun ki endispansab pou moman difisil saa ke nou ap travèse jounen jodya.Mwen rekonet dwa tout moun pou yo vote pou moun yo kwè ki ka dirije peyi ya pi byen men nou pa ka vle tout moun monte nan wagon Madan Manigat.an demokrasy chak moun genyen dwa vote pou moun yo vle.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Doub-Sossis Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 23:38

- eske gen neg ki kidnappe w la pou mennen w al vote ?

Wou konen wou dangeureux, pa gen moun ki forcew la, wou pa menm gen kat wou :-) ...yap dikite yon keksion chak moun pote argument yo se p necessaire pou ap fe guerilla voye roches. Kont Ki dversaire...men peyi ap mouri la se sou Haiti wp voye roches sou yon malad sur lit de mort???

Al tande Daniel Supplice sou Metropole....

Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant