Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

How to liberate yourself from the corporate plantations.

AuteurMessage
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

How to liberate yourself from the corporate plantations. Empty
MessageSujet: How to liberate yourself from the corporate plantations.   How to liberate yourself from the corporate plantations. EmptySam 6 Mai 2017 - 6:26

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well.

Many of you have asked about The Black Wealth Bootcamp, my program that helps you to get started on your wealth-building journey.   I created the program because there are millions of our people who are dying to get off the corporate plantation.  The truth is that racism and oppression leave many of us stressed, frustrated and angry about the disrespect we are forced to endure in the workplace.

I designed this program for black people who want a change in their lives.  Unlike other university professors, this platform is not based on theory.  Yes, I've taught thousands of students, but I've also got a ton of real-world experience doing exactly what I teach you in this program.

In this The Black Wealth Bootcamp, you will learn the following:

How to fire your boss and get off the corporate plantation.
Financial habits you need to let go of right now.
Measuring your EEV (Economic Escape Velocity).
How people make money on the Internet.
How family structure is the key to building generational wealth.
How anyone can own a piece of America.
How to build your own Black Wall Street.
The COST model of Cooperative Economics.

Much, much more. 

This program is designed to be BETTER than the courses you've taken at universities that charge as much as $50,000 per year.   But unlike expensive universities can get access to this powerful program with regular classroom interaction with me for just $97 per month.

Also unlike expensive college courses that are not always ethnically relevant, The Black Wealth Bootcamp is designed for black people and lasts for as long as you're a member.

You can join us at this link.

On The Black Wealth Bootcamp website, you can also speak to a representative if you have any questions, and we have a very strong customer service team waiting to provide any support you may need.  Don't delay your future and all of it's possibilities.  Let me help you take the steps that will build the life you desire.

Until we meet again, please stay strong, be blessed and be educated.

Sincerely,
Dr Boyce Watkins

PS.

The first meeting of The Black Wealth Bootcamp is Sunday, 5/7 at 7:30 pm EST.  I hope to see you there.  You can register for the program here.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How to liberate yourself from the corporate plantations.
Page 1 sur 1