Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

les derniers moments du president Aristide

+3
kakakok
Joel
piporiko
7 participants

les derniers moments du president Aristide Empty les derniers moments du president Aristide

Message  piporiko Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 12:12

Eyewitness Account of the abduction of President Jean Bertrand Aristide and First Lady Mildred Aristide of Haiti and the ouster of Haiti’s democratically elected government by the United States

From An Unbroken Agony: Haiti, From Revolution to the Kidnapping of a President, by Randall Robinson, pg. 196, 197, 198-203 (http://randallrobinson.com/ ).

Reproduced by Ezili’s HLLN, October 27, 2007

“…Port au Prince is A TWO HOUR drive south from Gonaives along a coastal road. When President Aristide and his wife disappeared during the early hours of Sunday, February 29, 2004, Guy Philippe, Luis-Jodel Chamblain, and their American-armed paramilitary force were in the vicinity of Gonaives, one hundred kilometers north of the capital, presumably awaiting further instructions...." pg. 196 (emphasis added).

"…as things turned out, [Philippe, Chamblain and their American-armed paramilitary force, were] DECOYS whose roles in a murderous plot ended hours, if not days before the coup and Aristide’s disappearance." pg. 196 (emphasis added)

"….In the late afternoon of Saturday, February 28, the president’s helicopter pilot, Frantz Gabriel, reported for the last time to the government on the pattern of movement and exact whereabouts of the American-armed paramilitary force that had ground to a FULL STOP somewhere in the neighborhood of Gonaives on the north west cost of the country. (emphasis added)

Gabriel believed that the “thugs were afraid to come into Port-au-Prince” and said as much to his superiors in the government." (From, An Unbroken Agony: Haiti, From Revolution to the Kidnapping of a President, by Randall Robinson, pg. 196, 197, http://randallrobinson.com/)

Statement of Frantz Gabriel by Randall Robinson
(From, An Unbroken Agony: Haiti, From Revolution to the Kidnapping of a President, pg. 198-203, http://randallrobinson.com/)

“…The telephone rang in Gabriel’s home at 3:15 in the morning. The call was made by one of the president’s Haitian security guards who said to Gabriel in Kreyol that “there is something happening that I don’t understand. I think you’d better come here.” The voice on the phone had been colored with alarm. Gabriel dressed quickly and went out, positioning on the front seat at his car beside him an M3, the equivalent of a small M16 automatic rifle. The streets would be deserted at this time of night, and Gabriel expected to reach the president’s home at Tabarre in twenty minutes.

"Besides the president, his wife, and the few Haitian security personnel present at the president’s home in the early hours of February 29, Frantz Gabriel would be the only eyewitness to the coup d’etat and abduction of the president and his wife that was carried out between 3:45 and 4:00 A.M. by American Special Forces soldiers.

On October 25, 2005, I took this statement from Gabriel in Pretoria, South Africa, where he was living in exile.

'I got to the house at 3:30 A.M. on Sunday morning. The gate is usually opened by a member of the CAT team (Haitian Counter Ambush Team). That morning it was opened by the Steele people. This never happened before. (I later thought that the Steele people had gotten a call to play the game, to play along.)

The gate closed behind me. I parked in my usual space in the parking lot on the right between the two walls. I left the M3 on the seat of my car. I walked through the second gate and into the command post. No one said anything to me. I then walked through the office and then into the president's living room.

The president was standing alone in the room dressed in a suit with a white shirt and a dark tie. The First Lady was somewhere else. She was not in the living room.

I then asked, "Is there a problem, Mr. President?"

The president said, "There has been a lot of pressure coming from all different directions."

I said, "What do you mean, sir?"

He said, "The way things are looking – I am under intense pressure."

The phone rang and the president went to answer it. I heard him talk. No American forces were there at that time. While he was on the phone, I said to myself that I should go out and see what was going on in the yard where Haitian security and the Steele people [US private security hired by Haiti to protect Haiti’s president] were.

As I walked out [the front door], pulling up to the walk to the front door was a big white Suburban with diplomatic plates. I was standing by the steps to the door. [Luis] Moreno got out of the Suburban with two American soldiers. I turned and went back into the living room to be closer to the president. The president was putting the phone down.

Moreno said, "Mr. President, I'm from the U.S. Embassy. Ten years ago, I was there when you came in. I was there to greet you. It's too bad that ten years later, I'm the one that has to announce to you that you've got to go."

I looked at the president and then at Moreno. By then the First Lady had come downstairs. The president went into the dining room to speak with her. They came out together. The First Lady was carrying a small bag. She was wearing a suit.

Outside there were twenty to thirty American soldiers on the walls that surrounded the house. They had lasers on their guns that made red dots. The red dots filled the yard. They were crisscrossing and coming from all directions.

The two soldiers with Moreno were Special Forces. I knew this because they had beards. They carried M16's and wore full battle dress with steel helmets and bulletproof vests. They were white and said nothing.

We got into the Suburban. The president sat in the second row by the window. The First lady sat in the middle and Moreno sat by the sliding door. The two solders sat up front with one of them driving. I sat in the back row.

We went through the main gate and made the right toward the airport. Outside the gate, we were joined by a convoy of ten U.S. embassy vehicles. There were all white Suburbans. We made a right into the airport in the direction of the general aviation area. There were two hangers there. The old Huey helicopter was there. There was s white Airbus there. It had a huge American flag on the tail. There was no tail number and no other markings.

Moreno opened the door and got out of the Suburban. He said to the president and the First Lady, "Okay, let's go."

That's all he said. He didn't say anything to me. He stood at the foot of the plane and sort of motioned to the president, the First Lady, and me to board the plane. The three of us went up the stairs into the plane. The two American soldiers who were in the Suburban boarded the plane and changed into civilian clothes (polo shirts and sneakers) while the door was still open.

Moreno never boarded the plane. The [American] ambassador was not there.

All this happened very quickly. Everything was timed so well. The Suburban came into the yard at about 4:00 A.M. We got to the plane at about 4:30 A.M. The Suburban went right to the bottom of the stairs. We sat in the Suburban about five minutes before Moreno opened the door and said, "Okay, let's go."

The plane looked like it would seat about 365 people. All the window shades were pulled down. Behind the first seating section was a big operations centre with telephone, a fax machine, and a computer. The machines were on one side of the plane and there were seats on the other side.

The president and the First lady were told to sit in the front section. I sat ten rows behind a bulkhead that was behind the American soldiers who were behind the operations centre. I could not see the president and the First lady from where I was sitting, but I went to talk to them several times. He was quiet. She was crying silently. I said to myself, This is incredible. This is a kidnapping. They just came and kidnapped the president in his home and took him away. I'm in the middle of a fucking kidnapping. This is the first thing that hit my mind.

There were about thirty American soldiers on the plane. They came from the house in the ten Suburbans. They all had beards. They boarded the plane with their gear and then changed into civilian clothes. One of them, who seems to be in charge, said to me, "Are you going back with us?" like he thinks I am one of his men. Maybe it was just because of my beard.

The American soldiers sat on the plane between me and the president and the First Lady. All the way in the back behind me were the Steele men with their wives and children. They were all wearing casual clothes. The pilots wore regular pilot's uniforms. We waited on the plane about thirty minutes before we took off.

There were five black people on the plane. Besides the president, the First Lady, and me, there was a Haitian woman who was with one of the Steele men. They had a baby. After we landed the first time, I asked somebody where we were but nobody would tell me.

Everybody was quiet. I heard the fuel nozzle attach. Once in a while the baby would cry. After the baby was fed, everything was quiet again. They offered the president and the First lady some sandwiches, but they did not take them.

We were on the ground for five hours. The guys who spoke to me before, who seemed to be in charge, said to everyone over the PA system, "So far we don't have an official invitation yet for President Aristide. It seems like nobody wants him." The guy was on the phone the whole time behind the president who was sitting face forward. His staff was also on the phone. Some of the phones were black and some were red. They were using the fax and the laptops also.

We flew for a long time after we took off again. We landed again and waited on the ground for fuel. We didn't know where we were. When we were approaching the Central African Republic, the guy who was in charge asked me, "What are you gonna do? Are you going back with us?" I told him that I was staying with the president. Then he said, "You are going to a French military prison." This is what he said to me. I said, "I don't care. I'm going where the president goes." Then he said, "You will be greeted by a French colonel on your arrival."

No Americans got off the plane. Nobody. Only the three of us. Only the Central African Republic minister of foreign affairs came on the plane. We left the airport before the plane took off. Before that, we went into a small terminal. It was in the morning. We sat in the terminal for thirty minutes. The minister allowed journalists to ask him questions, but he was in no mood to talk. Then they drove us to President Bozize's palace. The president was out of town. They took us to two rooms in a side section of the palace. It was three days before President Bozize returned from out of town.

You asked me if the Central African Republic people where respectful to us.

The only time that they were a little disrespectful was when your plane came.' [Randall Robinson, Congresswoman Maxine Waters and Jamaican parliament member, Sharon Hay-Webster, traveled to the Central African Republic and rescued the Aristides, arranging temporary asylum in Jamaica, against US-Condoleezza Rice’s strong-armed pressure for Jamaica not to provide said temporary asylum.]

piporiko
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Homme de gauche,anti-imperialiste....
Loisirs : MUSIC MOVIES BOOKS

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'impulsif

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

les derniers moments du president Aristide Empty Re: les derniers moments du president Aristide

Message  piporiko Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 12:14

Prime Minister Yvon Neptune's explosive and condemning August 23, 2004 letter from Prison to US Ambassador James Foley

The Revolutionary Potential of Haiti, its creeds, values and struggle

Media Lies and Real Haiti News

Bwa Kayiman 2007 and the case of Lovinsky Pierre Antoine

To subscribe, write to erzilidanto@yahoo.com

Expose the lies

Carnegie Hall
Video Clip

Capsize
(audio)

No other national
group in the world
sends more money
than Haitians living
in the Diaspora

Red Sea- audio

The Red Sea

Ezili Dantò's master Haitian dance class (Video clip)

Ezili's Dantò's
Haitian & West African Dance Troop
Clip one - Clip two

So Much Like Here- Jazzoetry CD audio clip

Ezili Danto's

Witnessing
to Self

Update on
Site Soley

The Western
vs
Real narrative
on Haiti

RBM Video Reel

Live audio recording of theatrical production of CAPSIZE
during stage performance

Purchase
DVD of entire 90
minute show
Haiti crossing
death toll
rises
Haitian
immigrants
protest boat tragedy
Emmanuel "Dread" Wilme speaks

Haitian
Migrants Claim Boat
Rammed them

Haitian
immigrants
Angry with
Boat sinking

A group of Haitian migrants arrive in a bus after being repatriated from the nearby Turks and Caicos Islands, in Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti, Thursday, May 10, 2007. They were part of the survivors of a sailing vessel crowded with Haitian migrants that overturned Friday, May 4 in moonlit waters a half-mile from shore in shark-infested waters. Haitian migrants claim a Turks and Caicos naval vessel rammed their crowded sailboat twice before it capsized. (AP Photo/Ariana Cubillos)

Haiti: Scores of Boat
people drown

Desperation
at sea a sign
that Haiti needs a lifeline

Bodies from Boat tragedy
sent to Haiti

Migrants
Cursed by faith, caught
by cutter

The Red Sea

Bwa Kayiman
Video excerpt of
Bwa Kayiman Ceremony
-A Vodun Theater Dance Show Celebrating the gathering that started the Haitian Revolution

Dessalines' Law
and Ideals

Breaking Sea Chains

Little Girl
in the Yellow
Sunday Dress

Anba Dlo, Nan Ginen

Does the Western economic calculation of economic wealth fit Dessalines' idea of wealth for Haiti? No!

Ezili Danto's Art-With-The-Ancestors Workshops - See, Red, Black & Moonlight series or Haitian-West African

Clip one -Clip twoance performance

In a series of articles written for the October 17, 2006 bicentennial commemoration of the life and works of Dessalines, I wrote for HLLN that: "Haiti's liberator and founding father, General Jean Jacques Dessalines, said, "I Want the Assets of the Country to be Equitably Divided" and for that he was assassinated by the Mullato sons of France. That was the first coup d'etat, the Haitian holocaust - organized exclusion of the masses, misery, poverty and the impunity of the economic elite - continues (with Feb. 29, 2004 marking the 33rd coup d'etat). Haiti's peoples continue to resist the return of despots, tyrants and enslavers who wage war on the poor majority and Black, contain-them-in poverty through neocolonialism' debts, "free trade" and foreign "investments." These neocolonial tyrants refuse to allow an equitable division of wealth, excluding the majority in Haiti from sharing in the country's wealth and assets." (See also, Kanga Mundele: Our mission to live free or die trying, Another Haitian Independence Day under occupation; The Legacy of Impunity of One Sector-Who killed Dessalines?; The Legacy of Impunity:The Neoconlonialist inciting political instability is the problem. Haiti is underdeveloped in crime, corruption, violence, compared to other nations, all, by Marguerite 'Ezili Dantò' Laurent

No other national group in the world sends more money than Haitians living in the Diaspora

Eyewitness account of the abduction of the Aristides - Statement of Frantz Gabriel, Haitian pilot, on the events of Feb. 29, 2004 (From Randall Robinson's "An Unbroken Agoney: Haiti, From Revolution to the Kidnapping of a President, pg. 196, 197, 198-20)

(Click on this link
http://www.democracynow.org/
article.pl?sid=07/07/23/141241

then click on "Watch 128k stream" or "Watch 256k stream" to view Democracy Now! video footage showing tens of thousands of Haitians demonstrating recently (July 16, 2007) in Haiti for return of Aristide and release of the political prisoners; footages of Aristide after the US kidnapping on a plane back from Central African Republic on a plane chartered by Congresswoman Maxine Waters and Randall Robinson, et al to return Aristide and his Haiti's first lady to Jamaica for temporary asylum, and footages of interview with Randall Robinson on his new book on Haiti, et al....(Democracy Now!, July 23, 2007)

Democracy Now! Interview with Randall Robinson on Haiti (Audio)

piporiko
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

les derniers moments du president Aristide Empty Re: les derniers moments du president Aristide

Message  Joel Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 12:37

Pipo,

Mwen ap di l ankò,se simen RANDALL ROBINSON ak simen kont GNBis yo,pou l rekòlte lè sitiyasyon politik lan pi favorab.
Misye nan tout kolèj ak Inivèsite pou l voye monte kont mesyedam GNBis yo ak patwon yo.
Anpil gwo Jounal tankou Washington Post fè kritik sou liv misye an, e gen de fwa ou konn wè kritik yo di w ke misye vini ak anpil bagay ke yo pa t konnen.

E m ap di mesyedam GNBis yo,lè Randall Robinson nan bounda w ,se veye ,paske misye gen anpil enfliyans.

Se yon nonm ,a kòz de konviksyon ,pouvwa pèswasyon li ,te fòse gouvènman Ameriken an chanje politik li a pwopo de Afrik di Sid,se yon epòk lè ekstrèm dwat Repibliken an t ap rele ANC kominis.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Message  piporiko Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 13:27

SA VLE DI ,LAGE AVETI PA TOUYE KOKOBE.

piporiko
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  kakakok Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 14:05

Un moment de silence pour le repos de l'imbecilite d'Aristide et pour le reveil de nos actuels cervel poul , menwa de sourit !

Tout moun mache tet bese vers le trou , le tout , ou rien !
Plutard j'ai ete trompe pendant qu'ils recommencent comme la plus belle sans explications aucune...comme echapatoire ils utilisent tantot la couleure , tantot la classe...
Comme si nous n 'avons pas de sanguinaire dans la classe moyenne ....
Je ne comprends pas notre societe..dans toutes les autres societes a un certain age 60 , 70 , 80 on a rien a perdre, on dit la verite a nue sans aucune crainte tansdis que dans la notre nos homes ages kontinye ap desann pantalon yo a la recherche de qui et de quoi ???? On a vu Jonassaint , nerette , jean gilbert , Jean J honorat, Mirvil , sans malice et c'est triste ...
C'est tres difficile dans les autres societes il est tres difficile de trouver des hommes en age avance de supporter l'insupportable et de tolerer l'intolerable...
Aujourd'hui dans le faux debat sur la constitution ils s'avancent tete bessee avec Preval sans JAMAIS QUESTIONNER SA BONNE VOLONTE OU SA MALICE ??? SANS AUCUNE RESRVE ?????c'EST MALHEUREUX DANS 20 ANS ILS N 'AURONT PLUS RIEN A DIRE AUX ENFANTS DE LEURS ENFANTS ... C'EST POURQUOI NOUS SOMMES ENCORE LA AUJOURD'HUI A LA MEME PLACE AVEC UNE TENDENCE DE RECULE !
kakakok
kakakok
Super Star
Super Star

Féminin
Opinion politique : Je ne suis pas d’accord avec ce que vous dites,mais je défendrai jusqu’à la mort votre droit à le dire"
Loisirs : DEMOCRATE DU CENTRE GAUCHE !

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Vision politique , NOE DES TEMPS MODERNES !

Message  piporiko Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 14:26

KOKKK MWEN PA WE KI DIFERANS KI GENGNEN ANT OU AK ENBESIL.

piporiko
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 14:42

Pipo

sa w di kkkok la se verite. men tou an nou pran san nou san pasyon pou nou analyze ranvèsman Aristide la byen.Depi lontan anvan kidnaping lan mwen ak anpil lot moun te averti Aristide ke elektyon georges bush o Zeta zuni ka kreye anpil pwoblem pou li .se pou li pridan anpil ;pou ki sa Aristide te kontinye ap peye mesye sekirite gad konpayi meriken yan tout lajan sa yo.Eske se vre li te konpran ke gad sa yo ta pwoteje l kont lod depatman deta?Depi lè yo te mennen l al pale ak Ketan li te dwe wè ke genyen yon bagay ki pa fè gouvenman eta zuni plezi pouki sa li pat ranvoye konpayi gad saa epi mete bon jan patizan li kom sekirite li?Poukisa li pase tou nwit la ap pale ak Anbasadè meriken yan pou ki sa li pat kite lakay li poul te monte nan radyo mobilize pep la pou yo te defann gouvenman an tankou francois Duvalier te fè an juyè 58?Fok nou di tou ke Aristide pale anpil men li pa madre anpil nan politik jan li pale byen.An tou ka sa pase mwen kwè ke Preval dwe pran leson poul antoure li ak moun ki fidel a li.Byen ke ou pa janm konnen ki lè juda ap trayi wou tankou sa ki te pase maurice bishop la.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Message  revelation Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 19:39

Joel di:
Mwen ap di l ankò,se simen RANDALL ROBINSON ak simen kont GNBis yo,pou l rekòlte lè sitiyasyon politik lan pi favorab.
Misye nan tout kolèj ak Inivèsite pou l voye monte kont mesyedam GNBis yo ak patwon yo.
Joel, pa pale sa w pa konnen!! Byen ke mwen respekte Randall Robinson kom youn gwo aktivist. Min se menm moun yo. Se blan ak po nwa!! Madam misye te sou payroll Aristid. IRS dokiman montre ke Aristid te cliyan madam Randall Robinson.
Le moun bezwen vand liv, CD, e ranmase lajan sou do pep malere, yo chwazi non Haiti kom kobal e chwazi ti ayisyen pepe apranti ki vle pran poz sosyalis aktivis yo.
Yo mache di ke se imperialism Ameriken ak Kanadyen kap toupizi peyi dAyiti.
Joel se pa ti blan po nwa ki pou vinn di nou istwa pep ayisyen. Nap vinn istwa sa chak jou!! Mamb pati politik ou pa, fok nou gen kouraj kestyone desisyon lide politik nou y menm jan Malcom X te kestyone moralite Halija Mohamed ki tap grennen pitit tou patou e vole lajan fidel yo.
Fok nou gen kouraj pou nou kestyone otorite!!

Randall Robinson pat la le evenman sa yo tap fet nan peyi dayiti.
Tout sa li di yo se nan bouch lot moun ke yo soti.
E kom w konnen tre byen, an politik, moun di bagay yo dapre kwayans yo e ideoloji politik yo.

Revelation
revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Message  Joel Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 21:20

Non Revelatyon,
Sispann kritike bon moun.Randall Robinson se yon bon moun.
Misye se pa moun ou ka rele "blan nwa" yo.misye se yon avoka ki diplome nan "Harvard Law School" e si w pa t konnen ,gran-frè misye se te defen MAX ROBINSON ki si w sonje ou byen si w pa t konnen ,se te premye "anchorman" nwa nan yon chèn televizyon isit Ozetazini,chèn ABC.
Se te yon nèg si l te vle pratike nan domèn prive kòm avoka ,ta ka resevwa alèzman salè 1 milyon dola pa lanne nan Wall Street.
Non misye chwazi pou l defann moun nwa.
Madanm misye se yon pwofesyonèl,yon espesyalis nan relasyon piblik,manmzèl soti ST KITTS,se la ROBINSON rete aktyèlman;alòs se nòmal a kòz de kontak li genyen nan kongrè ameriken pou l ta fè lòbi.

Robinson se yon nonm total -kapital,se limenm ki te mete mesye repibliken yo an defi pou yo atake Kiba.
Li te di yo kareman ke majorite popilasyon Kiba a se nwa e ke piblik nwa-Ameriken pa p aksepte yon atak sou Kiba ,kote solda ameriken ta ka touye anpil moun nwa.
Se Randall Robinson ki te òganize tou gwoup presyon yo rele TRANSAFRICA ,nan kòmansman ane 80s yo .Se gwoup sa a ki te konbat e fòse gouvènman RONALD REAGAN chanje politik li pa rapò ak Lafrik di Sid.

Se gwoup sa a tou ki te òganize yon boycott vil MIYAMI an ,lè Kiben MIYAMI yo te derespekte NELSON MANDELA.Vil Miyami an ,ak Kiben ki ap dirije l yo ,te blije fè bak.

Non Revelatyon ,se pa tout moun ki gen lonbrik yo mare ak lajan e RANDALL ROBINSON se youn ladan yo.

E si pou m ta chwazi ant ROBINSON ak anpil Ayisyen parèy mwen yo,mwen ta p chwazi ROBINSON paske misye montre kimoun li ye.
Tonnè boule m,si ROBINSON di yon bagay m ap kwè l,paske misye pa yon "blan nwa"

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Message  kakakok Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 22:11

piporiko a écrit:KOKKK MWEN PA WE KI DIFERANS KI GENGNEN ANT OU AK ENBESIL.

JODIA TOUT MOUN BLYE KOD ETIK PASKE SE PA KAKAKOK ! MENM LOT TI MODE RAT TERRE A DAKO AK RADYESTI MOUCHE A ??? zANMI MWEN ,MWEN PWESKE DEKONPONZE NON MWEN POU WOU...mWEN KANPE LA .....JE VOIS QUE VOUS ETES A LA RECHERCHE DES OEUFS MAIS MALHEUREUSEMENT........SI VOUS CONTINUEZ AINSI VOUS N AUREZ PAS OEUFS !!!!!!
kakakok
kakakok
Super Star
Super Star

Féminin
Opinion politique : Je ne suis pas d’accord avec ce que vous dites,mais je défendrai jusqu’à la mort votre droit à le dire"

Feuille de personnage

Message  kakakok Dim 28 Oct 2007 - 22:31

Rodlam Sans Malice a écrit:Pipo

.sa w di kkkok la se verite. men tou an nou pran san nou san pasyon pou nou analyze ranvèsman Aristide la byen.Depi lontan anvan kidnaping lan mwen ak anpil lot moun te averti Aristide ke elektyon georges bush o Zeta zuni ka kreye anpil pwoblem pou li .se pou li pridan anpil ;

Voila le petit mode rat terre dako ak tout bagay ti neg di ! Se lla tout pwoblem lan ye ...oken debat serye paka fe sou sit sila...Nou fe moun wont ! Nou mache nan bouda tout moun !
Je sais serieusement il est un petit tres difficile de comprendre la lecon de mon texte mais helas de grace !
je crois qu' il doit et il va arriver un temps que nos dirigeants et nos elites kapab felisite tet yo d'avoir qlq choses de grands ! de bien et de bon pour leur pays, pour leur peuple......e ke yo apwann de eksperyans pase yo !
sevel poul ! memwa de sourit !
kakakok
kakakok
Super Star
Super Star

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

Message  alex jacques Lun 29 Oct 2007 - 7:12

From this statement, i conclude that the president was not kidnapped. Since it appears to me, that he has directly involved in the arrangement
of what happened in the night of Feb 29. He had the time to escape, the time to ask for force, the time to resist which he didn't do. But he preferred to clothe himself and asked his spouse to be ready to go. May be the president was asked to go but he was not forced to go. Let's analyze some part of the statement

1- The president was ready to go, hours before the events.

The president was standing alone in the room dressed in a suit with a white shirt and a dark tie. The First Lady was somewhere else. She was not in the living room.

The phone rang and the president went to answer it. I heard him talk. No American forces were there at that time.

2-The first lady was not with the president, because she was preparing her luggage.

I looked at the president and then at Moreno. By then the First Lady had come downstairs. The president went into the dining room to speak with her. They came out together. The First Lady was carrying a small bag. She was wearing a suit.

2- Before anyone else went to the president's home, the president has warned his guards that's why they had the time to call Gabriel, who has the time to drive 15 mn from his home to the president's residence.

“…The telephone rang in Gabriel’s home at 3:15 in the morning. The call was made by one of the president’s Haitian security guards who said to Gabriel in Kreyol that “there is something happening that I don’t understand. I think you’d better come here.”

3- The president has ordered his guards not to make resistance and ordered STEELE to manage the thing to avoid any lost of life.

'I got to the house at 3:30 A.M. on Sunday morning. The gate is usually opened by a member of the CAT team (Haitian Counter Ambush Team).
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Message  jafrikayiti Lun 29 Oct 2007 - 20:41

I guess with your skills at paraphrasing, if the next line had read:

"the marines shot, the president was hit in the chest and died". You would have no difficulty preceding it with a title such as:

4. The president committed suicide once he realized he would not survive.

Sometimes the cowardice of some Haitians make me sick. If George Bush and the other criminals who ordered the tragic kidnapping of President Aristide in February 2004 (and the many deaths that followed this criminal event), it seems some folks would still find a way to rationalize the event. It is like the many contortions some "visibly" African folks feel they must make to help justify the 400 years of racial slavery survived by our fighting ancestors.

Like Malcom X said, there are these poor souls who used to scream at the sight of a slave plantation burning to the ground "Massa ! Massa ! Our house is burning". Identity transfer is a sad pathology !

Going back to February 29, 2004, for those who want to persist in selective amnesia, I will have you remember that the events of that evening did not come as a surprise. A full 3 years before they unfolded, the Washington Post article of February 2001 by Edward Cody was saying that the favorite plan of the international and national Putschist forces was to have the Marines come back, this time to get rid of Aristide and help the former military men in the Dominican republic to take over.

«The most determined of these men, with a promise of anonymity, freely express their desire to see the U.S. military intervene once again, this time to get rid of Aristide and rebuild the disbanded Haitian army. "That would be the cleanest solution," said one opposition party leader. Failing that, they say, the CIA should train and equip Haitian officers exiled in the neighboring Dominican Republic so they could stage a comeback themselves.»
Haiti Torn by Hope and Hatred As Aristide Returns to Power by Edward Cody (Washington Post, February 2, 2001).

While a number of folks were applauding the racist forces strangulating our country back in 2000-2003), many voices, Haitian and non-Haitians were raised to condemn what could easily be predicted...but the colonizers knew how well they had invested in the brains of their europeanizazonbified subjects who, to this day, continue to support their interests.

Before the coup, this is what we were writing...
http://www.jafrikayiti.com/silencedesagneauxarticle1.htm
http://www.grioo.com/opinion2471.html

So, please, the time has come to stop pretending not to know what force is hitting us in Haiti. If Robert Mugabe and friends conspired openly to overthrow the British government and then on a Sunday evening a bunch of Black soldiers from Africa surrounded Buckingham Palace, took the Queen and dumped her in Alaska, in an unmarked white plane, I don't think time would be wasted asking whether she was kidnapped or taken for a surprise ride in the sky...regardless of whether she was allowed time to pack a suit case or not. Come on!

Time to stop this cowardice and slave mentality! I understand why Bush would not want to admit the kidnapping crime but, what does a Haitian have to gain in lying to himself like that. They came into your country ILLEGALLY, the KIDNAPPED YOUR PRESIDENT. PUT HIM IN AN UNMARKED PLANE, FLEW HIM FOR OVER 20 HOURS DURING WHICH HE KNEW NOT WHERE HW WAS BEING TAKEN, SEPARATED FROM HIS CHILDREN - WHOM THE COUPLE ONLY REJOINED FOLLOWING THE INTERVENTIONS OF NUMEROUS BLACK ACTIVIST LIKE RANDALL ROBINSON WHO HELPEED HIM LEAVE THE CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC TO GO TO JAMAICA.

AND TO THIS DAY FOREIGN DIPLOMATS ARE MAKING STATEMENTS ABOUT WHY THE MAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RETURN TO HIS HOMELAND. What else do you want as proof of their guilt?

jafrikayiti
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Bon neg guinen

Message  alex jacques Mar 30 Oct 2007 - 5:36

I may get it wrong since I am not the perfect person in judgement
or analysis. But what I read in the text is obvious that the president
was well aware of what was going to happen, he was quiet enough
to make me conclude that he was personnaly requested USA to help
him out of the country.

I don't endorse the Gabriel's statement because I cannot verify it, but if it is true, and when you look in the big picture, Aristide was not kidnapped

Can you answer the following questions

1- Why Was the president was already in suit in the living rooms at 3:30?

2- Why the president didn't ask CAT team to protect him or escape with him?

3- Why the president's spouse was already in suit, with bags ready to go?
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Message  kakakok Mar 30 Oct 2007 - 16:26

piporiko a écrit:KOKKK MWEN PA WE KI DIFERANS KI GENGNEN ANT OU AK ENBESIL.

Enfin kakakok est tres lent a colere parler de kakakok a l'imparfait sur ce site c 'est comme une lettre a la poste dabs un pays organise meme le plus puisssant des moderateurs ferme les yeux et oublie l'existence de fa,eux code ou corde ethic...Je me souviens avoir lu sous les claviers du fondateur :" on utilise plus ces mots a l'endroit des membres du forum "
Comme c'est le mot a la mode semble t il que notre fameux code ou corde d ethic est caduc..

ki sa ki yon enbesil ?? definisyon ki pi klasik se yon nonm ki ple de ap yon bagay menm jan tou tan ( an piblik ) malgre rezilta yo pa bon ..

Mezanmi yon nonm ki pwan de koudeta preske menm janm ??Menm neg ki te main nez w vini an se li menm ki main nez ale ??? ki sa ou ye?????

Yon chef leta kap ouvri pot gran timaten bay blan , pou chita pale san swit ou ...ki sa ou ye ???

Yon lot kote nan pwemye manda w ou te sou presyon ou fe anpil gagot ! pep bay w yon lot manda ou soti pou gate li anko..nan menm radot yo 1! Y compris caducite du parlement ! Ki sa ou ye ! eske se inflyans substans kap travay grog la ou byen enbesilite ???
kakakok
kakakok
Super Star
Super Star

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé