Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Eske se te GNB yo ki tap sipote bagay sal sa a?

Eske se te GNB yo ki tap sipote bagay sal sa a? Empty Eske se te GNB yo ki tap sipote bagay sal sa a?

Message  Invité Dim 23 Aoû 2009 - 7:50

Subject:
Urgent From Mrs. Mildred Aristide
Mrs. Mildred Aristide (MrsM[url=http://www.forumhaiti.com/]...@netscape.net[/url])
Date:
Aug 15, 2005 7:41:21 pm
List:
com.xensource.lists.xen-users

ATTN:

I pray this important message meets you in peace, May blessings of God be upon you and your family and grant you the wisdom to understand my Situation and how much I really need your assistance. Before I start let me introduce myself, my name is Mrs. Mildred Trouillot Aristide wife of the ousted President Jean-Bertrand Aristide of Haiti.

After the United States and France conspired and forced him out of power, and he filed a lawsuit in Paris accusing unnamed French officials of "death threats, kidnapping and sequestration" in connection with his flight to Africa see details(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Bertrand_Aristide) the government has turned against my husband and his family with strange accusation. At first I thought it was a little vendetta from my husband's enemies but I was wrong.

Many media sources reported that Aristide had resigned and been refused asylum by South Africa. On March 1, 2004, US Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA), along with Randall Robinson, a family friend of the Aristides, each reported that Aristide had told them using a smuggled cellular telephone that he had been forced to resign against his will by United States diplomats and Marines, and that he was abducted against his will, and continued to be held hostage by an undisclosed armed military guard.

When asked whether Aristide was guarded in the Central African Republic by French officers, the French Defense Minister answered that Aristide was protected, not imprisoned, and that he would leave when he could but our situation has now turned to something else, they arrested my husband and then they froze all our Bank Accounts known to them, hoping that we will starve to death why can't we all live in peace? Since I can't do anything in my position here, this is where you will come in. My family is going through hardship; my husband is always surrounded by "hundreds" of troops, mostly Americans, which made him feel intimidated always. Aristide's personal account has been frozen by the American as such cannot be involved in any direct financial transaction until this terrible ordeal is over.

The same has been with the remaining members of my family and me Where previously placed under house arrest until the timely intervention of the human right organization with the assistance of Bishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa. The new president of Haiti and the Bush Government has seized more than US$45 million dollars already and they are still seizing a lot of land and property belonging to my family. All that is remaining now is my personal savings of US$11.2 million dollars, and this money has been kept in an escrow account in a place I cannot disclose, until we make personal contact. Presently I am based in south Africa Johannesburg with my husband and family members trying to start a new life we cannot live comfortable again in South Africa so my husband advice that we move to one of his house in the Bahamas pending when his travail will come an end . So after discussing with a senior member of my family and husband, this is what we plan to do with the money, we seek the assistance of a foreign partner with good background without any dealing with drug or terrorist activities to act as a front on our behalf we planned to send the fund to your country using a very good and reliable diplomatic courier /financial institution service in central Europe. So this is why we need a foreign partner and your help ASAP.

Since you will be the one collecting the consignment/funds in the country that it will be sent to, the sum will be shared in three ways. 20% will be used to invest in your country or company while 30% will be for you and the other 50% will be for us. And also confidentiality is extremely important and before I forget once the sum arrives in the designated country (which I will disclose to you later) we will require you to send us an invitation letter to visit your country (please note, not compulsory) since we are eligible to travel out upon the conclusion of this transaction., this is not a deal or business, it is cry for HELP. May God guide you, when you reply please leave your contact details Private phone and fax numbers for easy communications, my personal assistant Mr. Allen Robert will speak to you? He will relate all your messages to me, and if you wish to talk to me just tell him and he will make all the necessary arrangement. And for your own information you are not spending a cent or Rand or dollar in this transaction I will personally take care of all financial matters as far as this transaction is concern and this money is drug free and 100% risk free and very legitimate and not my husband money but mine from the savings I made while he was still in power it has got nothing to do with government funds. Please Time is very paramount, so your urgent response is needed, above all you can send me an email on MrsM...@netscape.net because I would prefer email Correspondence for now. May God bless you.

Mrs. Mildred Aristide(MrsM[url=http://www.forumhaiti.com/]...@netscape.net[/url])

http://markmail.org/message/elpuzabbnlgioh7c

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Eske se te GNB yo ki tap sipote bagay sal sa a? Empty Re: Eske se te GNB yo ki tap sipote bagay sal sa a?

Message  Invité Dim 23 Aoû 2009 - 8:29

Je ne sais que dire quand l'esclave affranchi qui refuse sa liberte s'agenouille humblement aux pieds de son maitre pour leur demander aide et protection ( La France,le Canada ,les Etats-Unis ).Que peut -on dire d'un citoyen renegat qui autorisa l'envoi de vingt mille marins etrangers et equipement lourd de guerre pour retablir son titre d' heritier legitime ( maintenant illegitime ) d'une election qui avait choix de sa personne ? Doit-on le prendre au serieux quand il accuse ensuite ses maitres d'avoir conspirer a le renverser du pouvoitr qu'ils lui ont pratiquement remis en main moyennant le respect des conditions qui servent leurs interets ?
Vous couchez dans l'antre du lion que vous servez avec humilite et flatterie apres avoir decrie a haute voix sa ferocite et sa gourmandie .Il vous a meme fourni une cour pendant votre e demande de tuer d'autres animaux pour pouvoir regagner votre case sain et sauf .On peut etre Renard comme on veut ,le roi des animaux consommera tout Renard quand il aura faim .Se plaindre est tout simplement bassesse et lachete.Le Renard ne merite aucune pitie .

Le w mande moun rantre lakay ou pou mete lod lap mete lod sou w tou le li we ke kondwit ou pa lan intere li .Yo rele sa :
Tel est pris qui croyait prendre .
Makak ki bat chyen blan an se menm makak sa a kap bat chyen nwa a .Saki ginla a ke neg la ak patizan li yo paka konpwan lan .Fwa sa a se pou li we si li ka jwen 2 panzer division ak 20,00 SS debake avek li pou bali pouvwa ke manman 'l ak papap'l te kite pou li a .
En se faisnt accompagner par une force etrangere ,Aristide a perdu toute legitimite citoyenne car il a viole la Constitution .Li met pale franseu jan li vle ak patizan li yo min tout moun konen ke nonm nan se yon renega .Limenm akpatizan li yo pakin dwa pale de Ter Dessalinn anko.Pito tout al an Afrik jwen li pou pale zulu.

Dernière édition par deza le Lun 24 Aoû 2009 - 12:03, édité 1 fois

Invité
Invité

Eske se te GNB yo ki tap sipote bagay sal sa a? Empty Re: Eske se te GNB yo ki tap sipote bagay sal sa a?

Message  kami Dim 23 Aoû 2009 - 8:39

Colocolo,

Ou ta rinmin fe yon ti kob tankou Nigerian yo. lol... Laughing
kami
kami
animatrice
animatrice

Féminin
Opinion politique : La séparation des pouvoirs
Loisirs : Lecture, Dormir

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé