Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Haiti: Christyanité ap Globalizé Pep Ayisyen an Ki Vlé Rejeté Voodoo

3 participants

Haiti: Christyanité ap Globalizé Pep Ayisyen an Ki Vlé Rejeté Voodoo  Empty Haiti: Christyanité ap Globalizé Pep Ayisyen an Ki Vlé Rejeté Voodoo

Message  revelation Dim 26 Déc 2010 - 12:51

Haiti: Christyanité ap Globalizé Pep Ayisyen an Ki Vlé Rejeté Voodoo  4026578
Frantzy avek ti Z'ange Jennifer anba bwa'l

First Christmas in Canada is bittersweet for Haiti immigrant

Earthquake crushed man's apartment while he was out running an errand
BY CINDY E. HARNETT, POSTMEDIA NEWSDECEMBER 26, 2010

Postmedia News / Frantzy Badio survived the devastating Haiti earthquake. He'd married Jennifer Rekis of Victoria three months prior but was awaiting immigration papers. Photograph by: Adrian Lam, Postmedia News

A survivor of the Haiti earthquake who married a Victoria woman a year ago is experiencing a bittersweet joy during his first Canadian Christmas. For while Frantzy Badio is starting a new life, his birthplace remains in ruins. Badio, 29, came to Canada from Haiti in February. Last month, he experienced his first snowfall. "

I was jumping in the snow like a kid," Badio said. "Everyone was laughing at me. I was running in the street and screaming. It was fun."

But all the excitement of his first year in Canada is tinged with a profound sadness over the state of his home country.

"I love Haiti so much, it's my country," Badio said. "When you see so many things happen there -- cholera and the election problems -- it just breaks your heart. It makes you crazy. It's like watching Haiti crumble and this is my home." Badio married Jennifer Rekis in November 2009 in Haiti.
The couple met at the Christian-based Youth with a Mission camp in Panama about two years earlier.
After the wedding, Rekis, 22, returned to Canada. Badio stayed in Haiti until his immigration paperwork was finalized. Three months later, on Jan. 12, 2010, a 7.0 magnitude earthquake devastated poverty-plagued Haiti killing as many as 300,000 people and leaving more than one million homeless. Badio was running an errand when the earthquake struck. His apartment was crushed.

Badio was left with nothing except his immigration papers and marriage licence. It was all he needed to get to Canada. He arrived here on Feb. 7 this year. Badio hoped that the millions of dollars in financial aid pouring into the country would help rebuild Haiti.
Instead, more than 100,000 Haitians have become ill and more than 2,500 have died in a subsequent cholera epidemic. In addition, a rigged election has caused more political instability.

Someone needs to grab hold of the country, Badio said, in a phone interview.
"It's clear the (aid) money is not getting to the people and, I don't know, I think the international community needs to put pressure on the Haitian government."

Rather than complain about the state of affairs, the couple has decided to act.

"We don't want to be helpless anymore," Rekis said. "We know we need the educational background to support us ... in being able to make a difference."

This month, with just four suitcases, the couple relocated to a tiny apartment in Montreal where they will attend university in January to study international development, with a goal of helping people in Haiti help themselves.
Before the couple left Victoria, they celebrated Christmas with Rekis's three younger sisters and her parents, Jack and Sandi. "When the earthquake hit I had to face that I had lost him," Rekis said.
"That memory will stay with me the rest of my life -- of what my life could be like without him and how devastating that would be."
Rekis said meeting Badio and falling in love with him challenged her values and focused her on the person she wants to become.

"He grew up in Cite Soleil so he's seen a lot," Rekis said. "You think that would be so jading to a person but he just carries such a light, maybe because he's seen so many things he carries a very bright perspective."

Cite Soleil, in the Haitian capital Port-au-Prince, is one of the most crime-ridden, densely populated and impoverished slums in the Northern Hemisphere.

To escape that life, Badio's mother dropped him off at an all-boys orphanage when he was 14 so he was guaranteed to have shelter, food, education -- the things she could not give her eldest child and only son.

"The first year was very hard because I was attached to my mom," Badio said. "When she left me I felt so sad, and I was crying. I could not eat, and I felt very lost. It was a very hard time for me."

Once he adjusted to life at the orphanage, his mother visited him every couple of months. Now in Canada, Badio has frequent contact with his mother, who is living in a UNICEF camp while houses are being built.

Looking back, Badio realizes "it was the best decision she made for me." He went to school and church, and had food and shelter -- even shoes, he said.
He now speaks Haitian Creole, French, Spanish and English and was attending law school before he left Haiti.

Badio said his mom is "so proud of me."
"She always tells me she prays for me and always keeps me in her heart," Badio said.
Sandi Rekis is equally proud of her daughter.

"I am excited to see where it will all go. She's done so much in her 22 years," she said. "I'm not worried about them. She has that tenacity that will drive her to become a CEO one day ... leading a group down to Haiti."

The couple said their home will always be split between Victoria and Haiti.
Asked what people can do for people there this Christmas, Badio said: "Pray for Haiti. We don't want Haiti to be forgotten."© Copyright (c)

The Vancouver Sun
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/First+Christmas+Canada+bittersweet+Haiti+immigrant/4026577/story.html
revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Haiti: Christyanité ap Globalizé Pep Ayisyen an Ki Vlé Rejeté Voodoo  Empty Re: Haiti: Christyanité ap Globalizé Pep Ayisyen an Ki Vlé Rejeté Voodoo

Message  Joel Lun 27 Déc 2010 - 7:32

KOUMANMAN;

Men krisyanite ap globalize AYITI?
Alòs depi se sèl relijyon ki te rekonèt ,ki te ofisyèl ;kisa AYITI t ap fè depi tout tan sa yo?
Se petèt sél peyi lan AMERIK lan PREZIDAN ap pran TE DEUM toujou;se petèt sèl peyi fèt relijye yo se jou ferye toujou.
Lè EVO MORALES t ap prete sèman ,se devan SHAMAN BOLIVYEN yo li te fè l ,lan yon tanp relijyon endyen yo.Gen petèt 5 a 10 milyon moun ki pratike relijyon sa a ;alòs ke gen plis ke 150 milyon moun ki pratike VODOU,lan AMERIK lan

Men nèg ap vin tounen ak konsèp REJETE yo an ki detwi kilti peyi an .
Mwen pou LIBÈTE relijyon ,men tou si se pou nèg ta vle ranplase relijyon pèp lan ,ki vye de plis ke 10 mil an ak KRISYANISM.

Mwen ta di ABA KRISYANISM.
Si AYITI bezwen GLOBALIZE,se pou l REMANBRE VODOU,fè tankou KIBA ak grann pwisans ki ap monte ki rele BREZIL lan ap fè.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Haiti: Christyanité ap Globalizé Pep Ayisyen an Ki Vlé Rejeté Voodoo  Empty Re: Haiti: Christyanité ap Globalizé Pep Ayisyen an Ki Vlé Rejeté Voodoo

Message  revelation Lun 27 Déc 2010 - 10:23

Joel di: Men nèg ap vin tounen ak konsèp REJETE yo an ki detwi kilti peyi an .
Mwen pou LIBÈTE relijyon ,men tou si se pou nèg ta vle ranplase relijyon pèp lan ,ki vye de plis ke 10 mil an ak KRISYANISM. Mwen ta di ABA KRISYANISM.

Si AYITI bezwen GLOBALIZE,se pou l REMANBRE VODOU,fè tankou KIBA ak grann pwisans ki ap monte ki rele BREZIL lan ap fè.
Joel si wou di ke zafe voodoo a se yon relijyon se pwoblem pa wou!
Le wou vinn prezidan, wou te met al pran tedeum e inoguirasyon wou nan peristyle!

Sa nou mande wou se rejete konsept ke hougan gen pouvwa medikal pou'l gueri malad!!

Nou akzepte ke yo konnen 2 ou 3 feuille tea e gen konnesan natirel ke yo resevwa degenerasyon an generasyon,
men nou pa jamb we yon hougan ak yon stetoskop nan kou'l ni a fe yon test sang, ni pran tension!!
Zafe epidemi kolera saa se bagay serye!! Malad ak hougan ap mouri chak jou Bondye mete!

Gade Frantzy ak ti Jennifer anba bwa'l! Se plis sa ke christianite pote nan peyi Dayiti!
Zinyon e fraternite!

revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Message  Sasaye Lun 27 Déc 2010 - 11:58

Revelasyon,

Tou dabo, kisa Vodou vinn chèche lan yon atik kote yo montre yon jenn ayisyen marye avèk yon jenn
kanadyèn?

Atik saa soti lan jounal kote m rete e mwen te li l anvan w san okenn lide konsa te pase lan tèt mwen.

Kisa w vle montre laa? Se pou w di l kareman.

Istwa sayo kouran lan Kanada. Eske se sa ki etone w?

Lè fanmi ti jenn dam nan di yo dako e ankouraje maryaj saa, se sa ki siprann w?

Mwen konnen anpil fanmi lelit ayisyen ki pa t ap aksepte sa.
Eske se la w ou kanpe?
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Message  Joel Lun 27 Déc 2010 - 12:36

Tankou SASAYE di l;kisa bagay VODOU vin fè lan diskisyon atik sa a e depi kilè krisyanism te preche fratènite kon sa.
Se fratènite ,moun lan SID ETAZINI ,kote yo rele BIBLE BELT lan?.

A LA TRAKA;men KRISYANISM te gen tan fratènèl;pa menm gen diskisyon ki posib lan yon afimasyon konsa.

Epitou ,dapre sa yo rapòte ,se lan youn lan peristil lan LATIBONIT yo ke DESSALINES ak JENERAL li yo te pase 2 JANVYE wi;alòs si pou yo ta respekte tradisyon,se lan yon peristil pou PREZIDAN yo ta al prete sèman.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé