Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

My thanks to a young African- American from Houston,Texas.

My thanks to a young African- American from Houston,Texas. Empty My thanks to a young African- American from Houston,Texas.

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Lun 26 Fév 2007 - 1:10

Dear friends ,

Permit me to take this opportunity to thank this generous couple that we met in Houston, Texas yesterday.I am wirting this to change the mind of some haitians who have this erroneous idea about afro-americans in general and particularly the youth.

Friday morning I went to Houston for a business deal.Yesterday afternoon after meeting with the Co's Representatives I was dealing with,my companion and I decided to go to a mall to eat and to watch a movie.We took a taxi whose driver was a Jordanian;I asked him ,not knowing Houston, to drive us to the nearest mall of The Marriot hotel were we stayed.To my surprise there was no movie Theatre in the Mall .We visited a few sotres and after we ate in a chinese restaurant.From 7:00P.M until 9 O'clock I was calling for a taxi to come to pick us up without any success.Finally a fight broke-up among some teenagers in the mall. Fearing for our lives the young couple asked us to leave the area.; the wife asked us if we have any problem. I told her that we have been trying to get a taxi since 7:00Pm.Without any hesitation she asked her husband to take us back to our hotel.We hesitated for a moment .,but it was getting late I said thank you and they drove us to our hotel .

Although I should not have done that , I asked the husband if I can offer the children a gift ;he refused categorically.He told me If he accepts my gift his gesture would not have any meaning ;and he was right .We exchanged telephone numbers ,and I thanked them form the bottom of my heart.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Revenir en haut Aller en bas