Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Fire Force : où commander le Tome 34 Fire ...
Voir le deal
11.50 €

Le groupe T-vice victime d'un vol à main armé à Saint Domingue

Le groupe T-vice victime d'un vol à main armé à Saint Domingue Empty Le groupe T-vice victime d'un vol à main armé à Saint Domingue

Message  Invité Mar 15 Mar 2011 - 15:56

http://kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=34245

KM Member JAY BROOKLYN who apparently is in SANTO DOMINGO (Also good friends with the TVice camp), is telling us that ROBERTO MARTINO & manager JESSIE AL-KHAL, along WITH "HIM", were "allegedly" robbed at gunpoint in D.R last night.

We've tried to get in contact with ROBERTO, but we're not sure if he got our message.

Below is what JAY BROOKLYN tells me about the alleged incident.

JAY BROOKLYN: "We were on the way to a restaurant after a TVICE/CARIMI pool party. It happened in front of a Hotel in Santo Domingo. Myself, Roberto, Jessie, Ti Tanbou, and Llloyd got robbed at gun point last night. We are all ok. They took money from me and Ti Tanbou. Jessie was robbed of her wallet full of credit cards and checks. The thief also took BB phone. Berto was robbed of his Rolex Daytona and his BB. Lloyd was patted down but NOT robbed. It happened so fast that we had no time to react."

JAY BROOKLYN told us that TVICE left about 1 hour ago. We hope that everything is ok.

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas