Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres...forumhaïti.com

+3
Maximo
Le gros roseau
ainsi ne soit-il
7 participants

Page 1 sur 3 1, 2, 3  Suivant

Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres...forumhaïti.com Empty Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres...forumhaïti.com

Message  ainsi ne soit-il Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 2:56

Le gros roseau a écrit:The english text describes someone on this forum with such exactitude that every time the word loser appears in the text I think of this guy.

By they way where is La Martine?

I'm still alive despite the so-called tsunami his supporters are bragging about in respect to Martelly's bravado... (lol) Well! Should I believe that a certain vacuum has been filled...? Let's see how these events will translate in the Ayitian society. I guess we have no option but to be hopeful... (lol) Uhhh! How original!

My very conservative mother (but a realistic observer) used to say: "there are circumstances where you just bouche nen'w bwè dlo santi." Which we might understand in this particular case that no matter our disappointment, no party has an entitlement to power. So, let them rule! Hum!

Seriously. I have only read some of your last comments in response to how unfair and forgetful, or even sociopathetic and close-minded some people are on this site. I wonder why they are so jubilant. As far as I'm concerned, this is rather sad news for Ayiti. Anyway, their slogan has always been "Anything, anybody but Lavalas". How original!

Strangely, even at their day of celebration they are obsessed by you know who. No wonder it takes a handful of votes or voters to claim an election successful and civilized in Ayiti. A miracle, said Governor Bill... Thank you for everything, master.

Would somebody tell me what they've been teaching the younger generations?

Regarding the defeat of Madame Manigat, I really believe that sexism had played a big role in the whole process. Will we ever elect a female president? Just like they managed to fire Madame Pierre-Louis.

Baron Vendredi, should I take your comments personally... ? (lol) Would you name that guy, pleaaaaaaaaaase? For your information, (lol) I'm more of a loner. Not a loser. After reading your comments, I became curious. So I have checked out quickly the English text you refer to and I would think that it rather describes a bully... if that makes any difference.

Although I have abstained from reading about Martelly and his presidency, I couldn't help navigating over your comments, especially, the ones where you seem to put a lot of hope in Martelly to the extent where he reminds you of a certain Lula. Sorry but I don't get it.

I don't know what the future holds for Ayiti or for Martelly as president elect. So, I rather remain prudent in my comments. (?) For it could be just trokèt la, chaj la dèyè. We must avoid being too passionnate and to antagonistic in that situation; I must admit that Ayiti is a very backward society with no clear strata. Politically, socially, culturally, the country is a mess.

No wonder the Ayitians have elected as president an individual who had insinuated that he could put the country à feu et à sang... How original!

From this day forth, this kind of crop might start growing like mushrooms. I can foresee the likes... who will be the next Martelly's opponents. Are you brave enough to deny Port-au-Prince its Revolution Tèt kale? Oh que ça promet! Ya regle koze yo.

Let's suppose we could rewind the tape, where would you like to start anew? Aux dernières nouvelles, le Champ-de-Mars a commencé à se désengorger, le Palais National s'apprête à se redresser. Et les camps de sinistrés sont voués à devenir des bidonvilles.

Don't you believe in miracles?

Dernière édition par martine la tourmente le Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 22:26, édité 3 fois
ainsi ne soit-il
ainsi ne soit-il
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : chiquer du tabac, molester les molosses

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: l'hallucinogène

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres...forumhaïti.com Empty Re: Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres...forumhaïti.com

Message  Invité Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 9:20

!Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres...forumhaïti.com R3509657634;!Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres...forumhaïti.com R3509657634

Le message du nouveau président -élu a droit de cité sur le forum comme tant d'autres qui disaient plus que rien, comme dirait notre bon ami Thunder. C’est insensé de fermer la porte au visage d'un président qui va diriger un pays pour les cinq années à venir .C'est en ce moment de la durée que l'on peut identifier les vrais patriotes, ceux qui se soucient vraiment du pays haïtien et de ses habitants .Le patriotisme de clans et de partis politiques circonstanciels est une maladie qui a ruiné ce pays .Il doit prendre fin.

La défaite, chez les êtres bien nés, La défaite peut etre un moment d'introspection utile et avantageux a la maturité politique et sociale

Invité
Invité

Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres...forumhaïti.com Empty Re: Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres...forumhaïti.com

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 10:43

Martine;

First of all let me tell you how happy I am to read your comment;despite our past differences I recognize that we're in the same camp.We don't call the people of haiti :"Ti pep".We're intelligent enough to understand a group of people which liberate themeselves from slavery and who helped other people to liberate themeselves form slavery can not be a "Ti pep." as certain "alphabetisé haitien" to repeat Karl's word call them.I understand very well that the "origin of hatred is the hate of one's own origin."I don't suffer that kind of complexe ,thank God.

In the text that you mentioned I asked the following question.Can Michel Martelly be the haitian Lula"Of course I am refering to the progress that President Lula,who is not an intelect , realized in Brazil.I tried in my text to show it is improbable because they(Lula and Martelly) didn't have the same origin and their lives didn't follow the same path.Lula was not a pupett of the brazilian oligarchy,he didn't hire a spanish public relation firm to promote his candidacy therefore he was free to operate certain reforms in brazil.Could Michel martelly do the same thing in haiti?Sincerely I doubt it.

I was watching this morning a Kin kino interview where he gave the reason why, as an artist, he is not endorsing Michel martelly.This is the first time I hear kin kino speaks ,I think he is a lot more intelligent than what Michel Martelly said about him.I wish somebody could post that interview on the forum.At any rate anybody can see it on Kin kino face book page.

Martine .I don't want the loser to say that I am making goal with my hands on this forum.You and i know very well the losers .There are many.

Dernière édition par Le gros roseau le Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 11:30, édité 1 fois

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Message  Maximo Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 11:27

What’s wrong with hiring foreign competence, we will need a lot of it in the reconstruction of Haiti, and most of the developed countries do use foreign competence. I even have a friend living in Florida that uses foreign competence to clean his pool, and I myself do used it in my industries. lol!
Maximo
Maximo
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : football - Gagè

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 11:39

What is wrong with hiring foreign experts you asked?I tell you what is wrong;You remember this haitian proverb:Lè w manje lajan chango fok ou peye l."There is no free lunch is this world ,my friend.Yes i pay a man 95 dollars to clean my pool ,but I don't borrow the money from anybody to pay him and the guys who clean the yard.Where do you think Michel martelly found the money to finance his campaign?Don't tell me a guy who has these houses in foreclosure in Florida is so rich that he can pay for all these messages that peopole were receiving on their cell phones.

Aren't you the same person who used to criticise Aristide for paying millions of dollars to an american security firm?Be consistent at least.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Maximo Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 12:12

Le gros roseau a écrit:What is wrong with hiring foreign experts you asked?I tell you what is wrong;You remember this haitian proverb:Lè w manje lajan chango fok ou peye l."There is no free lunch is this world ,my friend.Yes i pay a man 95 dollars to clean my pool ,but I don't borrow the money from anybody to pay him and the guys who clean the yard.Where do you think Michel martelly found the money to finance his campaign?Don't tell me a guy who has these houses in foreclosure in Florida is so rich that he can pay for all these messages that peopole were receiving on their cell phones.

Aren't you the same person who used to criticise Aristide for paying millions of dollars to an american security firm?Be consistent at least.

Candidates always use donated money for their campaign, no matter who they are, and there has never been anything wrong with that, why should it be wrong for Martelly and right for others. I said there is nothing wrong with hiring competence where we do not have it, we have plenty Haitians that can be a good bodyguard, and many Haitians are using them, Martelly is using Haitian bodyguards because they are available in Haiti, but competent campaign managers do not run the street in Haiti.
By the way why mentioning that you are paying indeed 95 dollars a day to clean your pool, I never remembered mentioning your name on that matter, I said I have a friend in Florida, did not say Roseau, I didn’t know that you considered me as a friend, I am very flattered.
Have a good day.
Maximo
Maximo
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 12:26

"but competent campaign managers do not run the street in Haiti. "

i didn't say that I am paying 95 dollars a day for an hour of work.Duvalier, Louis Dejoie ,Aristide, Preval ,Mnaigat, Bazin didn't hire a spanish public relation firm to promote their candidacy,as far as i know.I am repeating the same thing again :"There is no free lunch in this world.I know you're not my friend;when i used the word friend in the preceding text it was just a figure of speech.You understand what i mean.I never used the word friend to describe people I met on the street or on the internet even if you were Michel martelly..I don't need any new friend. or any patron.President Obama when he writes to me call me friend.even if it is bacause they need me to contribute to the party and their campaign..Vice president Biden calls me friend. That is enough for me.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Maximo Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 12:48

Le gros roseau a écrit:"but competent campaign managers do not run the street in Haiti. "

i didn't say that I am paying 95 dollars a day for an hour of work.Duvalier, Louis Dejoie ,Aristide, Preval ,Mnaigat, Bazin didn't hire a spanish public relation firm to promote their candidacy,as far as i know.I am repeating the same thing again :"There is no free lunch in this world.I know you're not my friend;when i used the word friend in the preceding text it was just a figure of speech.You understand what i mean.I never used the word friend to describe people I met on the street or on the internet even if you were Michel martelly..I don't need any new friend. or any patron.President Obama when he writes to me call me friend.even if it is bacause they need me to contribute to the party and their campaign..Vice president Biden calls me friend. That is enough for me.

So, you are refusing my friendship? I feel very bad.
Maximo
Maximo
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 13:12

No.I am not refusing your friendship .read what i say in the other post.I said :If you and I are defending the people who are dying of hunger, the people who are sleeping under the tents in port-au_prince ,the peasants they used to sell as slaves to the dominican latifundists., the children who are being amputated without any anesthesia in the capital after the earthquake and who can not go to school right now ,the people who are dying of cholera because of a lack of potable water in the countryside;no matter what is your name , your social origin,the color of your skin or your education ;you're my friend.

Dernière édition par Le gros roseau le Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 16:58, édité 1 fois

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  ainsi ne soit-il Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 13:58

LGR,

Il est clair que certaines quantités sont négligeables dans mon environnement virtuel.

Vous avez tellement raison d'exprimer vos doutes sur les capacités de Martelly pour bien gouverner Ayiti. J'aurais aimé que les intervenants comprennent que votre réflexion n'est basée sur aucune partisanerie mais, hélas, toujours faut-il vous rappeler que vous avez à faire à des individus sans grande conviction dans ce site.

Quoi de plus vilain que ces girouettes qui sortent maintenant leurs grandes pancartes?

En ce qui concerne nos différends d'hier, il n'est même pas question de tourner la page puisque qu'au fond, dans nos joutes virtuelles, nous avons défendu la justice avant toute chose.

Au moins, même quand nous n'appuyons pas Martelly, nous sommes prêts à donner sa chance au coureur contrairement aux dénigreurs professionnels.
ainsi ne soit-il
ainsi ne soit-il
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 14:11

Amen .esperons qu'à l'avenir ils respecteront aussi le vote populaire qu'ils nous demandent maintenant de respecter.Nous n'allons pas comploter avec des etrangers pour destabiliser le pays que nous pretendons aimer.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  ainsi ne soit-il Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 22:30

By the way, how would you describe certain behaviours lately on this site? I just finished reading your comments in the above forum and one individual came to my mind. I do pay attention to what you said and I'm quite aware of what's been cooking in Ayiti for a good while.

Gen moun ki gen lè vle pèdi palavire yo wi. Nèg la ap fè makak e pi li pense ke li bon. Sonje byen wi lè w'ap di who pays the rent is the real owner of the house. Pandanstan, yon endividi k'ap kleronen maître chez nous, ki reklame tèt li de Desalinyen, gade senj la ak gwo pankat li lan figi moun. Gade jan le civilisateur auto-proclamé frenk kare ap avili tèt li. Quel lâche!

J'aimerais lui dire en passant qu'à neuf ans, j'assistais déjà à des funérailles maçonniques et à diverses réceptions données dans la Grande Loge de ma ville natale. Je profite du moment pour signifier à ce tas de fumier que son pouvoir est nul, éventé comme on dit chez nous. Djèlè wi. Méprisable!
ainsi ne soit-il
ainsi ne soit-il
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Maximo Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 22:37

martine la tourmente a écrit:[justify]By the way, how would you describe certain behaviours lately on this site? I just finished reading your comments in the above forum and one individual came to my mind. I do pay attention to what you said and I'm quite aware of what's been cooking in Ayiti for a good while.

Gen moun ki gen lè vle pèdi palavire yo wi. Nèg la ap fè makak e pi li pense ke li bon. Sonje byen wi lè w'ap di who pays the rent is the real owner of the house. Pandanstan, yon endividi k'ap kleronen maître chez nous, ki reklame tèt li de Desalinyen, gade senj la ak gwo pankat li lan figi moun. Gade jan le civilisateur auto-proclamé frenk kare ap avili tèt li. Quel lâche!

J'aimerais lui dire en passant qu'à neuf ans, j'assistais déjà à des funérailles maçonniques et à diverses réceptions données dans la Grande Loge de ma ville natale. Je profite du moment pour signifier à ce tas de fumier que son pouvoir est nul, éventé comme on dit chez nous. Djèlè wi. Méprisable![/justify]
Maximo
Maximo
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Maximo Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 22:52

Mwen ta swete ke Marc a T-NEG remake atak pèsonèl ke patisipan sa ap fè e ke yo sanksyone li kom sa dwa, pou forum lan pa tounen anko on gagè.
Maximo
Maximo
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  ainsi ne soit-il Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 22:53

Yeah, w'ap ranmase koze w.

Une simple remarque: je vous mets au défi de dire à qui mes gentils mots sont adressés.

Gade Ti-Max, w gen lè se yon fiyèt lalo. Si w te yon bon sansè konsa, w-menm ki pretand ke w sou beton an, si w te reprezante yon media fyabl, respektabl, Sweet Micky pa ta prezidan Ayiti.

Ala drol. Mwen pa bezwen lan joure Martelly men, ayayay, tout sa ki k'ap fè makak yo, ranje kor yo. Pou ki sa w pa al trye grenn pwa lan ... konpè fou w la ap blayi, kote l'ap abese moun Ayiti kom si se yo ki lotè l'ap trenen yon pil vye chaj.

Passez votre chemin.

Dernière édition par martine la tourmente le Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 22:59, édité 2 fois
ainsi ne soit-il
ainsi ne soit-il
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Maximo Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 22:57

Mwen pap reponn ou, mwen kite repons lan nan men Marc ki tap pwone pou on lot kalite forum e on lot kalite entèvansyon. Si li pa reponn ou lè sa ma reponn, an atandan map tann repons Marc.
Maximo
Maximo
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Marc H Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 23:14

Je suppose que Martine était en vacances et qu'il n'a pas su les changements effectués au ForumHaiti . Je m'empresse de lui annoncer cette bonne nouvelle que Forumhaiti ne tolère plus des échanges qui ne respectent pas les regles . Nous demandons aux participants de faire preuve de respect dans leurs échanges sinon nous supprimons leurs textes.

Merci de votre collaboration
Marc H
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Démocrate
Loisirs : soccer

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le voyeur

Message  Thunder Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 23:16

Nou te mèt kite yo bave san ke pèsòn nan administratè pa di anyen.

Epi kou moun korespòn yo, w a tande ke se entèl ki ap kraze fowòm.

Kontinye ba yo devan toujou, ann rete chita sou blòk glas nou an atandan.
Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Target Practice, Sports Cars, Konpa...

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le gardien

Message  Marc H Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 23:30

Thunder

Si vous voyez des choses , envoyez-les moi par email. Je suis désolé de ne pas pouvoir lire tous les textes postés au Forum...

Merci anpil
Marc H
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Démocrate
Loisirs : soccer

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le voyeur

Message  Thunder Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 23:37

Mwen pa mande w pou w li tout tèks ki genyen sou fowòm nan. Men, genyen de eleman jenan ke w ap oblije kenbe kout paske se yo menm ki toujou vle kòmanse lòbèy sou fowòm nan. Sa k ap pale an daki ak tire pwent se bagay timoun ak labib. Mwen pa kwè ke fowòm nan ni youn ni lòt.

Mwen senpleman vle pou w konstate ki moun ki vrèman ap mete baton nan wou fowòm nan, se tou. Men, apre sa, wou konnen ke mwen se dayiva mwen konn gwouyad tout pwason.
Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 23:48

Men wou tou ak tout konpayel ou yo nou pa ka ap rele moun kriminel ,asasen ,volè, drug dealer, ti pep san ke yo pa kondane pa devan yon tribinal epi depi yo mete non tibobo devan non w ou tonbe rele anmwee.Ou pa janm di 2 mo de Aristide san ke w pa relel diktate sanginè, asasen .drug dealer. ou men di li touye 2 moun nan fanmi w. si genyen moun ki pa genyen menm opinyon ak ou se pou yo ka koresponn ak w.ki sa li ye la moun pa an ayiti anvan 1986 laa non;kote se nou sel ki te ka pale.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Thunder Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 0:02

Men eske se devan non w ke mwen konn mete" Kriminèl ak asasen" an?

Mwen p at konnen ke lè m denonse zak Aristide se avèk nou ke mwen te pale...
Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 0:18

"l'injustice envers un homme est une injustice envers tous les hommes:Martin Luther King.

Si arisitde touye fanmi w se relel devan la jistis menm jan genyen moun ki fè sa jodya pou yo jwen jistis ak jean claude duvalier.se bagay saa ki fè demagogue toujou pran avantaj de nou depi se pa lakay nou la kwa vini se pa regade nou si yap fè yon lot moun linjistis. nou pito vire je nou.si chak fwa yon moun tap difame .denigre yon lot moun nou tout te leve kanpe di sa pa ka fet e byen jodya se pa nan pwen saa ke nou ta ye.Mwen sonje yon atik ke Roger Gaillard te ekri sou jounal le Nouveau Monde an 1968 apre yo te finn touye ti mesye kominis yo nan ruelle nazon kote li te fistije tout pep ayisyen paske yo pito vire je yo pou yo pa gade sa ki ap apse, Mwen te telman sezi mwen te kwè ke Francois Duvalier te pral fè arete Roger Gaillard e jis mwen kite ayiti mwen pat ka konprann ki jan fè Roger gaillard pat jam pran prison an ayiti.se vre wi menm nan lanfè geyen moun pa.

Dernière édition par Le gros roseau le Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 0:26, édité 2 fois

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Thunder Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 0:22

Men lè w ap rele moun Tibobo, ki se sinomim san manman pou wou, di m non nan ki tribinal ke Ti Bobo te jije?

Sa nou preche, se pa li ke nou pratike.
Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 0:24

La justice divine te gen tan fè travay li."qui frappe par l'epée perira par l'epée" nous apprend l'evangile.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 3 1, 2, 3  Suivant