Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Le Prince William se marie

2 participants

Le Prince  William se marie Empty Le Prince William se marie

Message  Invité Ven 29 Avr 2011 - 18:21

© AFP / Carl de Souza

LONDRES - Le prince William incarne l'avenir d'une monarchie britannique rajeunie et moderne, même si le fils aîné de Charles et Diana aspire à mener une vie aussi normale que possible et semble peu pressé de coiffer la couronne d'Angleterre.

En passant l'alliance au doigt de Kate Middleton vendredi, William Wales, 28 ans, fait pour l'occasion Duc de Cambridge, a franchi une nouvelle étape sur le chemin qui un jour le mènera sur le trône, devenant le roi William V.

Près de 14 ans après le traumatisme qu'avait été pour lui la mort subite de la princesse Diana en 1997, William a acquis une place à part dans le coeur des Britanniques. Les sondages montrent qu'une majorité d'entre eux souhaitent le voir succéder directement à sa grand-mère la reine Elizabeth II, au lieu de son père le prince Charles, héritier de la couronne.

Une éventualité exclue par les experts. Ce qui arrange bien le jeune prince, selon Andrew Morton, auteur d'une biographie à succès de Diana.

«Le prince William ne dirait pas merci à celui qui le ferait roi demain ou l'année prochaine», assure cet expert. «Parce que tout ce à quoi il aspire, c'est de vivre aussi normalement que possible, et d'échapper au carcan qu'est la fonction d'un chef d'État.

[Toutes les nouvelles internationales]

LES GRANDS TITRES

Olymel ferme son usine

Québec-Canada
·L'eau continue de monter en Estrie

Société
MONTRÉAL ·Louisbourg Construction devant la Régie du bâtiment

International
Tornades ·Obama visite l'Alabama dévasté

Environnement
Europe ·Tous les papiers se recyclent: moins d'une personne sur trois le sait

Dossiers
Mariage princier à Londres ·Kate et William se sont dit oui

EN CE MOMENT

Au revoir, chères sœurs

TVA DANS VOTRE RÉGION

Pour consulter les informations
régionales, choisissez une région dans
le menu ci-dessous.

http://fr.canoe.ca/infos/international/archives/2011/04/20110429-084428.html

Click here to find out more!

Copyright © 1995-2011 Tous droits réservés
À propos de Canoe.ca | Aide/FAQ | Annoncez sur Canoe.ca | Politique de vie privée
Conditions d'utilisation | Carrières chez Canoe.ca | Devenez Partenaire

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Le Prince  William se marie Empty Re: Le Prince William se marie

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 29 Avr 2011 - 20:38

Who cares?What makes them so special that they call other people commoners?As long as we keep adoring these leeches as Gods they will exploit our naivety.While the british government is increasing the tuitions for students at the Bristish universities, it is spending billion of pounds to celebrate the wedding of two people who have not done an iota for humanity.

yet they found zombis who are waking up at four O'clock in the morning to watch the royal wedding.I really don't understand what all the fusses are about.My companion looks like a zombi today because she waked-up at three this morning.She waked me up too for what I don't know.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Message  Invité Ven 29 Avr 2011 - 21:13

Le gros roseau a écrit:Who cares?What makes them so special that they call other people commoners?As long as we keep adoring these leeches as Gods they will exploit our naivety.While the british government is increasing the tuitions for students at the Bristish universities, it is spending billion of pounds to celebrate the wedding of two people who have not done an iota for humanity.

yet they found zombis who are waking up at four O'clock in the morning to watch the royal wedding.I really don't understand what all the fusses are about.My companion looks like a zombi today because she waked-up at three this morning.She waked me up too for what I don't know.

It's all a money affair. I read that more than 5000 parties were organized all oved the kingdom to celebrate their wedding. When we think how countries like Haiti are struggling to be rebuild and those two are able to spend all those billion, It' a reflection of how stupid the human nature is capable of. It's also a "show off" thing, showing how great " we (The British) are able to celebrate. I still which them good luck after all.

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 29 Avr 2011 - 22:07

You still WISH them Good luck.I don't wish them any harm ,but I will not celebrate the wedding of people who are insulting me.How come they're spending this fortune to celebrate the wedding of these two youngsters while the british students are abandoning their studies because they can't afford to pay their tuitions?

These people are insulting other people by calling them "commoners" ,and some sheeps are adoring them like they are Gods.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Ven 29 Avr 2011 - 22:23

Le gros roseau a écrit:You still WISH them Good luck.I don't wish them any harm ,but I will not celebrate the wedding of people who are insulting me.How come they're spending this fortune to celebrate the wedding of these two youngsters while the british students are abandoning their studies because they can't afford to pay their tuitions?

These people are insulting other people by calling them "commoners" ,and some sheeps are adoring them like they are Gods.

It's a fact, but if the british people are okay with it good for them. After all, this is their money. If wasting it like this is making them happy well good for them again! It's like recently when Guy Laliberté went on space for 30 million or something like that. If he's able to do that (with all the risk we know about those spatial trips) It's all good for him. By the way, it's a pleasure to practice my english with you, I don't have this chance where I live, sorry if I make some obvious mistakes since I have a very rudimentary english.

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 29 Avr 2011 - 22:33

Don't mention it;it is my pleasure to help you .No, you can not compare this rich guy who spent his money to travel to space with this ridiculous wedding.Even if the money spent were prince Charles 'money ,one wonders where did he get this money?This man never works in his life.His children and grand children will never work .In the meantime the poor british students can not finish their studies because the tuitions are too high.

Great Britian is in a recession ,and these people have the nerve to spend this fortune for a wedding,and the sheeps are applauding.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Ven 29 Avr 2011 - 22:37

Le gros roseau a écrit:Don't mention it;it is my pleasure to help you .No, you can not compare this rich guy who spent his money to travel to space with this ridiculous wedding.Even if the money spent were prince Charles 'money ,one wonders where did he get this money?This man never works in his life.His children and grand children will never work .In the meantime the poor british students can not finish their studies because the tuitions are too high.

Great Britian is in a recession ,and these people have the nerve to spend this fortune for a wedding,and the sheeps are applauding.

That's the effect of centuries of brainwash even if I think that this is not the good word.

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 29 Avr 2011 - 22:48

Yes ,the poor people have been brainwashed by these leeches who are sucking their blood .They are zombis who can not think rationnally.From time to time the monarchy organizes these ceremonies to make them think they are living a fairy tale.They are all princes and princesses. In the meantime the members of the royal family are insulting them in calling them" commoners",and they 're saying:" God bless the Queen."There are too many stupid people on this earth.(lol)

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Le Prince  William se marie Empty le mariage du prince charle

Message  travers Sam 30 Avr 2011 - 5:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA5Z3yStqHQ

j ose une chose desopilante si vous le permetez c est dur pour la famille royale tant pis
mais quesqu on rigole
bonne lecture
vous pouvez me censsurer mais jetez un oeil avant

j en pleur
travers
travers
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : boulanger
Loisirs : hehehe!!les filles

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: le cathare

Message  Invité Dim 1 Mai 2011 - 0:24

We can atleast see some kind of change. William didn't take for wife someone that is part of the kingdom. Kate isin't related to any royal family. She's a commoner it's a positive aspect of those two:

Invité
Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé