Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

My fellow Republicans

2 participants

My fellow Republicans Empty My fellow Republicans

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mar 13 Mar 2007 - 20:24

I want to know your opinions about this new revelation made tonight on the news program of ABC by Bryan Ross.According to the latest investigation the lie about arms of mass destruction was fabricated by a defector from Iraq who has a reputation of writing false report to the CIA.Although a CIA agent informed his superior that this guy was not reliable and asked that the paragraph where Collin Powell informed the world of Saddam's .mobile lab be removed, he was told that this lie is the only thing they have against Saddam.

Now they say that Collin Powell is furious because he thinks he was deceived by the Bush administration.Tell me if Richard Nixon were impeached for the breaking of the watergate hotel what should the Congress of the United States do to the people who lie to the American people to go to war against a country which has done nothing wrong against the United States.What should the families of all these young men and women who lost their life in vain do ? What about more than 1/4 million of iraquis who were wiped out of the face of the earth because some stupid people wanted to go to war no matter what the evidence was?

I just heard also that the Furher and his Attorney General are firing federal prosecutors who failed to prosecute or investigate democrats in spite of their performances on the jobs.Is this the United States of America , land of the free and the braves ;the country that Georges Washington, Jefferson, Hamilton created?I do not think so. Is this the leader that Condolezza Rice loves so much?They say love is blind ;and reason has reason that reason itself does not know.But one should expect Docteur Rice to be more discrete about her feelings for the President,for no one in his /her right mind can say that President Bush is a great leader of the free world.In all aspects the Bush's administration is a failure .Period
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

My fellow Republicans Empty Re: My fellow Republicans

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mar 13 Mar 2007 - 23:55

The Attorney General of the United States said tonight :Certains decisons are implemented without his knowledge"Why then he is still serving this administration?People of conviction should have the courage to quit an administration that does not promote their values.It is time that these puppets realized what they are.

Is Mr Gonzalez the acomplice of a GOULAG in the United States, the country of the free and the braves.Does he think that he is serving the government of Augustin Pinochet in Chile?He should resign if he has any decency.I applaud the Senior Senator of New York for criticizing publicly the administration of President Bush for the violation of the freedom of the citizens of this country.It is one thing to secure the country against its enemeis but it is another to transform the country of Jefferson,of Georges Washington in a Goulag.If such is the case the fools who commit the evil act in September 9,2001 have won for they have transformed the land of freedom in a Goulag.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 23:44

Tonight I watched on Television the debate in the Senate concerning the resolution for the withdraw of the american troops in Iraq in March 2008.I was really interested to hear Senator Mac Cain's opinion as a prisoner of war in Vietnam.As always it seems to me that he did not learn anything from the Vietnam war and the years he spent in a North Vietnam's jail .The Senator said that the democrats have no idea how terrible the situation would be if the United States withdraw the troops next year from Iraq.

Listening to this alarmist I remember the domino theory that was the propaganda of the war protagonists to justify the burning of young children to save a despotic regime in South Vietnam . What had happened after Nixon decided that the prolongation of the war could not prevent the North vietnam 's army victory? Did the unification of Vietnam provoke the domino effects that were so feared by Robert mc Namarra.Why did the young americans soldiers died ?Is it for Mc namarra to say on television years after the war that he was sorry; the war in Vietnam was a mistake?

One would think that Senator Mac Cain would be wiser at his age,but unfortunately old age does not always bring wisdom to certain individual.

Dernière édition par le Jeu 15 Mar 2007 - 23:23, édité 2 fois
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Jeu 15 Mar 2007 - 15:17

Could The President father explain to his son that the presence of the U.S.troops in Irak is feeding the insurgency instead of bringing peace to the Iraquis people.How many young men and women have to die for this lie?Isn't it time that the president acts like John Kennedy and assumes responsibility for this debacle in bringing our soldiers home.

It is easy for someone whose children are enjoying their youth in school to send someone's daughters or sons to fight an illegal and immoral war.I sincerely think the politicians would think twice before declaring war if their children would be the first to go to fight illegal and immoral wars.

War is such an important endeavour that the Congress of the United States should be the only authority to declare war by a least a 2/3 majority. this decision should not be the domain of one individual's authority.How many times have we seen this type of error perpetratred by inexperienced head of states?The Congress should vote to amend the Constitution or during the next presidential election puts the question to the american people:Should the Congress of the United States be the authoritative body to declare war or should we leave this decision to the wisdom of the President?I will vote without hesitation to give the Congress this authority.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Jeu 15 Mar 2007 - 23:49

"I would not like a foreign army to occupy The United Sates;I would fight for its liberation"Georges W.Bush

In a press conference where his mind was not washed out of his head by Dick Cheney,and his ex secretary of defense.Georges W recovered his lucidity and pronounced this sentence .Mr president ;how come you can not understand this is the same reason why the arabs are killing our soldiers? Defending the United States against this foreign army ; would you be a terrorist or a liberator?
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  genevieve Ven 16 Mar 2007 - 8:48

He would never be called terrorist. "Selon que vous soyez puissant ou misérable les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir."

genevieve
Super Senior

Loisirs : Lecture

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Ven 16 Mar 2007 - 11:42

Indeed ,Victor Hugo was right.There will always be some miserables on this earth.From now on ,Georges Bush will be rembered as ;"The boucher de Washington".Or Jean Valjean of the 21st century who kills more than 100000 Iraquis to arrest and hang his enemy Sadam Hussein .
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé