Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -23%
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% ...
Voir le deal
77.91 €

Al-Jazeera: Une chaine biaisee ou impartiale?

2 participants

Al-Jazeera: Une chaine biaisee ou impartiale? Empty Al-Jazeera: Une chaine biaisee ou impartiale?

Message  alex jacques Mer 13 Juil 2011 - 12:00

I just watched a long documentary on Al-Jazeera, showing the plight of the Haitian immigrants in the Dominican Republic. While the documentary may be true, the question that arises is why Al-Jezeera does not report the slavery of the
Ethiopians, the Filipinas, the Senegalese, the Sudanese, and Sri Lankans to name a few who are being treated like animals in Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, and so on?

Those workers, especially females undergo all sort of abuses- sexual, physical, and mental. Their passports are confiscated by their employers (so-called sponsors), they are locked inside, they worked 7 days a weeks, 20 hours a days, they are gang raped, they are beaten and killed, their salaries are not paid. Where is Al-Jazeera? Why Al-Jazeera does not report those facts.

Why Al-Jazeera becomes so interested in Haiti? Is it trying to relocate the Afghanistan camps to Port-au-prince?
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Al-Jazeera: Une chaine biaisee ou impartiale? Empty Re: Al-Jazeera: Une chaine biaisee ou impartiale?

Message  Invité Mer 13 Juil 2011 - 12:12

Haiti is the all-new stand-by for the news media of the world .If you have nothing to report write and talk about Haiti .Once we understand that we'll stop all those bemoaning virtues of hypocritical fraternity of the third world and our silly beliefs in the so-called fairness of news presentation to the public at large.

Invité
Invité

Al-Jazeera: Une chaine biaisee ou impartiale? Empty Re: Al-Jazeera: Une chaine biaisee ou impartiale?

Message  Invité Mer 13 Juil 2011 - 12:56

I think that every part of the world have things they will always cover. Your name might be Al Jazeera,CNN, BBC. Alex, how long had you lived in Arab countries? It seems that you know them more then us

Invité
Invité

Message  alex jacques Jeu 14 Juil 2011 - 1:00

I have been roaming the Arab world long enough, to grasp their cruelty towards the immigrants workers. Al-Jazeera should start pressing the Arab world to stop their modern slavery, and then Al-Jazeera can turn to the Americas to report.

Talking about bias, Al-Jazeera is worse than any other TV that I watch, the TV has two missions: Tear down Israel and the United States.
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  alex jacques Jeu 14 Juil 2011 - 1:06

When I write about the plight of the immigrant workers in the Arab world, I just want to provide "food for thoughts", thus I leave the rest to you guys as intellectual, to dig and research of the issue of immigrant worker in the Arab world, and find out yourselves.
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Invité Jeu 14 Juil 2011 - 9:25

alex jacques a écrit:
I have been roaming the Arab world long enough, to grasp their cruelty towards the immigrants workers. Al-Jazeera should start pressing the Arab world to stop their modern slavery, and then Al-Jazeera can turn to the Americas to report.

Talking about bias, Al-Jazeera is worse than any other TV that I watch, the TV has two missions: Tear down Israel and the United States.

I think one of the greatest thing technology had brought to us is the fact we are able to have both side point of view. I kind of agree with your thoughts but at the same time both sides have their agendas. You can't bite the hand that is giving you food.

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Ven 15 Juil 2011 - 16:32

I just wanted to add this even if it's kind of not related to this thread, they are seeking expansion in the french market with this new deal with the Ligue 1 orange http://lexpansion.lexpress.fr/entreprise/al-jazeera-s-invite-dans-la-bataille-des-droits-tv-de-la-ligue-1_257396.html

Kind of strange since we all know that the french soccer ligue isin't really impresive.

Invité
Invité

Message  Maximo Ven 15 Juil 2011 - 16:38

It is the same for CNN or Fox News or TV5 or Pravda, ect… everybody is projecting their own view, it is up to us to analyze the facts and make our own opinion, and it is a good thing to listen to all of them not to be brain washed.
Maximo
Maximo
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : football - Gagè

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé