Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Kèk reyaksion sou sitiyasion lan Pedènal.

Kèk reyaksion sou sitiyasion lan Pedènal. Empty Kèk reyaksion sou sitiyasion lan Pedènal.

Message  Sasaye Mer 14 Mar 2018 - 12:05

There are no words
----- Forwarded Message -----
Subject: There are no words

Dear all,

Another insult to the dignity of Haitians (See link below). This is becoming an everyday affair. Just a few days ago, it was Chili. Now it is DR; back at it again. The Haitian government remains mum. The conspiracy to break the spirit of the women and men of 1804 and to destroy the ideals of the first black republic of the world is taking hold rapidly with the tacit complicity of its own degenerate sons, those who are incapable of shame. All those who are in a position of power and who choose to remain silent are accomplices to the crime. They have joined ranks with their predecessors, over the past 30 years, to pile up shame after shame onto the dignity of a once proud nation; now reduced to nomads that are unwelcome anywhere and everywhere on the planet. Far from Dumarsais Estime, they have chosen instead to inscribe their names onto the Sudre Dartiguevane wall of shame.

http://www.loophaiti.com/ content/le-president- dominicain-reagit-la- situation-qui-se-passe- pedernale

My fellow Die-hard Haitians,

The situation is grave, but do not let down. We are the daughters and sons of Jean Jacques Dessalines and Cappoix La Mort. Many cowards have abandoned the Fort to join the enemy. You have seen them crossing the border frequently in their official capacity to receive instructions from the other side. And they have done it openly (a visiere levee) despite the repeated transgressions on that part of land against our brothers and sisters. They are therefore not worthy of our brotherly love.

It is a natural process that nations go to those cycles of crisis. Unfortunately, we are living through one of them, the darkest of ages for Haiti. But someday there will be a change of tide on the land whereby Bravery and Honor will come back to replace cowardice and shame. The traitors and the impostors that the enemies placed among us will then be defeated.

So do not get discouraged. Remember that it took Cappoix Lamort seven (7) tries to climb up the hill! We shall persevere. We shall overcome!

Have a blessed day,

L. Bayas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 5:09 PM
Subject: THERE ARE NO WORDS....
To: luckner bayas <renkcul@gmail.com>

Dear Luckner,

There are no words...I feel your pain. Every time we think that Haiti has hit rock bottom, we are hit in the face with a new barrage of abominable, unconscionable, unthinkable atrocities and humiliations brought on by our own irresponsibility, and the greed, venality, and bottomless corruption of our shameless politicians.

I will never forget how emphatically Jovenel Moïse stressed that he would never accept for people to steal other people's lands under his rule, when he spoke in Little Haiti last year. I was there, and heard it personally. I will never forget how many times he stressed that the first priority of his presidency would be to dismantle CORRUPTION in every way, shape, or form. He even made that the primary message of his UN speech. Yet here we are....

I've always maintained that Haiti could not be the only country in the world with no solution...but it seems that it is! We have nowhere left to go in our downward spiral. I give up. I can suffer no more, cry no more, feel shame no more, strive no more, struggle more, plead no more, exert myself no more, at the expense of my own health, finances, life, and sanity. I feel your pain, as well as the pain of all the well-meaning, patriotic compatriots who have struggled for so long to bring a modicum of sanity into this Haitian quagmire. All I can say to All of You, is I'm sorry...

Please forward to your mailing list as Yahoo will not permit me to send above a certain number of recipients.

Thank you.

MD
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Revenir en haut Aller en bas