Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Did you hear Senator Clinton tonight?

+2
Doub-Sossis
Rodlam Sans Malice
6 participants

Did you hear Senator Clinton tonight? Empty Did you hear Senator Clinton tonight?

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 23:28

What is your opinion?Did she deliver the message that is necessary to unite the democratic party?The lady was wonderful ,eloquent , gracious and pragmatic.This is one of the better political speech that I have heard in a long time.

To certain people I am a fanatic of hillary Clinton.Of course I like her because she is bright ,intelligent, although sometimes she makes some mistakes.,but who hasn't?I think tonight was one of her finer moments as a politician.Who said that Hillary is not as eloquent as Michelle Obama?Come on people give credit to whom credit is due.

I hope some haitian politicians are watching the democratic convention.This is what a party and its leaders suppose to do.I will vote for democrats now and forever.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Did you hear Senator Clinton tonight? Empty Re: Did you hear Senator Clinton tonight?

Message  Doub-Sossis Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 23:44

100% CORRECT Malis, I was emotionally driven by her speech too.
She is a great lady. She delivered a great speech and did what she had to do.

Now we need to see if the effect is going to result in convincing the bitter Clintonians to vote Barrak
Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : cockfighting

Did you hear Senator Clinton tonight? Empty Re: Did you hear Senator Clinton tonight?

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mar 26 Aoû 2008 - 23:55

Doub

The woman was magnifique tonight.Not one hesitation or mispronounced word.she delivered a substantial speech not loaded with vanities. but with beef to repeat Walter mondale's words.Nobody can say :Where is the beef?There is plenty of meat in that speech.She lowered the republicans to their lowest denomination.

yes it is up to the people to listen and appreciate what she said ,but as far as I am concerned she did what she was supposed to do.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Joel Mer 27 Aoû 2008 - 10:12

It is one of the best speeches I have ever heard

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Message  Invité Mer 27 Aoû 2008 - 10:24

Joel a écrit:It is one of the best speeches I have ever heard

Her speech wasn't bad and she deserves the Silver medal. Kucinich won the Gold one: Wake up America.

Today, we are waiting for the Master.

It will be very difficult for Barack to perform well after all these famous speeches.

Invité
Invité

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mer 27 Aoû 2008 - 13:30

Do not underestimate the Barack;he has the dialectic to discuss logically the problems that preoccupied the american people.This morning I was thinking about the reasons why Rudolphe Giulliani is so upset that Senator Clinton is not selected for the Vice presidency.Giulliani was expecting if hillary becomes the Vice president he would have a chance to become the junior Senator of New York; now he wants to create a schism in the democratic party.People beware of these false prophets.

Rudolphe Giulliaani is a disciple of Machiavelli;he can not wait to speak at the republican convention; he is seeking to divide the democats in order for the reublicans to conquer the presidency for four more years of mismanagement of the economy.He will create fears in the minds of the american people in reminding them of the tragedy of 9-11-2001.They will pratice the same tactics of fears to promote the notion that Obama is not experienced enough as though John mac cain and Rudolphe Giulliani are such statesmen that they are infallible. How come with that such experience John mac cain has endorsed the greatest blunder of foreign policy that is the war in Iraq?Where is the jugement and reasoning of this new king Salomon?Giulliani thinks he can fool all the people all the time.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  ed428 Mer 27 Aoû 2008 - 16:28

Yes we did!!! Senator Clinton was outstanding. Her message came through loud and clear.

ed428
Star
Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Reading

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mer 27 Aoû 2008 - 19:49

Ed

Do you see why I admire this woman so much.She is a human being ;she makes mistakes ,but I think she is a good person.I am convinced she is sincere in endorsing Senator Obama tonight for the sake of her country and her party.I see Maxime Waters on the podium tonight.Gen youn Gnbist ki nan prison ki te di :"bat chen an tann met li".Nap gade sak pral pase an novanb
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  charles Mer 27 Aoû 2008 - 20:13

Rodlam Sans Malice Said:
How come with that such experience John mac cain has endorsed the greatest blunder of foreign policy that is the war in Iraq?

If I am not mistaken, I believe that Senator Clinton also voted for the Iraq war. She changed her mind when things started to go bad. I still remember her comments after Saddam was captured.

charles
Senior

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mer 27 Aoû 2008 - 20:19

The difference between Hilary Clinton and John mac cain is the recognition by the former of her mistake.She said not long after the vote that if she had known what she knew after the invasion she would not vote for the war.Whereas John mac cain still wants young americans lives to be wasted in Iraq.Senator kennedy said it best:"never again will young american lives be wasted for a mistake".

This is the reason I said as any human being she makes some mistakes as we all do ,but the honest person has the courage to admit his or her mistake.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mer 27 Aoû 2008 - 23:43

Folks ,what about Bill Clinton and Joe Biden tonight.I do not know about you as far as I am concerned I do not need to hear one more word: the choice is clear; Barack Obama for president of the Unites Sates of America.The contrast that Joe biden showed between Obama's votes and mac cain's votes in the senate was the most important message of his speech.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Jude Jeu 28 Aoû 2008 - 2:17

Rodlam Sans Malice a écrit:Rudolphe Giulliaani is a disciple of Machiavelli
Ce qui me fait l'aimer encore plus !
Jude
Jude
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Financial Exchanges - Geopolitic

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le progressiste !

Message  Jude Jeu 28 Aoû 2008 - 2:17

Rodlam Sans Malice a écrit:Folks ,what about Bill Clinton and Joe Biden tonight.I do not know about you as far as I am concerned I do not need to hear one more word: the choice is clear; Barack Obama for president of the Unites Sates of America.The contrast that Joe biden showed between Obama's votes and mac cain's votes in the senate was the most important message of his speech.
Bien que je suis républicain, je suis d'accord.
Tenez rien que pour vous je vais changer de signature.
Jude
Jude
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Financial Exchanges - Geopolitic

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le progressiste !

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Jeu 28 Aoû 2008 - 7:12

Bravoooooooooooooooo.Un homme intelligent ne peut pas etre dogmatique.Entre les hommes et les femmes de bonne volonté jaillira toujours la lumière.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Invité Jeu 28 Aoû 2008 - 7:42

Friends --

A few hours ago, Barack Obama was officially nominated as the Democratic candidate for president of the United States.

And just a few moments ago, I accepted our party's nomination for vice president.

I made my case to everyone watching -- Barack Obama will secure America at home and restore our reputation abroad. And John McCain will only extend the failed policies of George Bush.

But this isn't my moment. It's all of ours.

And the fight ahead will be like nothing you've ever seen.

The stakes couldn't be higher, and Barack and I need your help right now.

Please make a donation of $5 or more now and support this campaign to bring the change we need:

https://donate.barackobama.com/tonight

Thank you for making this possible,

Joe

Did you hear Senator Clinton tonight? 177_donate

Invité
Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé