Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret Pokémon Bundle 6 Boosters EV05 Forces Temporelles : où ...
Voir le deal

DART to Haiti - Words of Thanks to Canadian Head of State

3 participants

DART to Haiti - Words of Thanks to Canadian Head of State Empty DART to Haiti - Words of Thanks to Canadian Head of State

Message  jafrikayiti Mer 10 Sep 2008 - 20:58

Onè!

This morning's announcement that the (Canadian) Federal Government wisely decided to deploy The Disaster Assistance Response Team (DART) to Haiti is indeed a tremendous relief!

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=b4ec7565-f422-4298-9348-ed71e9ed34e4

As related by Dr. Paul Farmer in the articles referenced here

http://www.pih.org/inforesources/news/PEF_hurricane_letter.html

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/9/10/haiti_struggles_with_humanitarian_disaster_in

Haiti needs desperately to build national infrastructure that would help prevent so many human casualties during hurricane season, which is an annual feature in the region - now aggravated by the global warming phenomenon.

The investment needed is in the order of billions of dollars. Haitians living inside and outside of Haiti must naturally be at the forefront of efforts to mobilize the required resources to build such infrastructure. As a native of Haiti myself, I am committed to be part of that mobilization. But Canadians also have a part to play.

For instance, at the international front, the multi billion dollar mount of deadly weapons and war tanks that currently constitute the working tools of 9000 foreign soldiers in Haiti (MINUSTAH) must urgently be replaced by a different kind of investment. The lesson of this hurricane season is that Haiti needs the deployment of a new kind of army, one of engineers and scientists working with life giving tools to build infrastructure for safe local transportation by sea and on land, to build irrigation canals, to accomplish an effective reforestation program etc...

So, much more can and remain to be done.

I have been very critical of past Canadian Government action in Haiti, especially as pertains to the multinational coup of 2004 which fueled and exacerbated inter-Haitian conflicts to achieve the goal of toppling the Haitian Government of the day to the benefit of selfish national and international elite interests. By the same token, I am on the record today voicing words of encouragement and wholeheartedly applauding the Canadian government for this highly positive step (deployment of the DART) which is taken in the right direction. This action honours us all Canadians, Haitians, decent human beings worldwide.

To avoid any political exploitation of this note in a time of elections, allow me to direct my thanks and congratulations for this appropriate use of our taxes specifically to the Canadian Head of State, her Excellency Michaelle Jean.

Please help us redirect and stay on the right course!

Ak anpil respè,

Jean Saint-Vil
Gatineau, Canada

jafrikayiti
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Bon neg guinen

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DART to Haiti - Words of Thanks to Canadian Head of State Empty Re: DART to Haiti - Words of Thanks to Canadian Head of State

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mer 10 Sep 2008 - 21:38

Jaf

There is a little problem with the adress you gave to make a donation to Dr Farmer's organisation.Although I put my name in the correct place they keep asking me to enter my name.Please see if there is a problem.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

DART to Haiti - Words of Thanks to Canadian Head of State Empty Re: DART to Haiti - Words of Thanks to Canadian Head of State

Message  jafrikayiti Mer 10 Sep 2008 - 22:25

Onè Sans Malice,

Please try again. you should have a message like this one confirming that your donation was successfully processed.

Donation Completed «

Thank you, X, for your generous donation to Partners In Health.

Your contribution of $X USD on Sep 10, 2008 will help us further our mission of serving the poor in places that bear some of the heaviest burden of disease.

To us, health care is more than simply writing a prescription; it is also ensuring that our patients have adequate food, housing, and support, without which the medicines we provide would be ineffective. Over the past ten years, we have had the opportunity to disseminate the comprehensive model of care that we developed in Haiti and Peru to sites around the world, including HIV-ridden sub-Saharan Africa.

Your secure transaction ID is xxxxxxxxx

An acknowledgement will be sent to you at: you@email.com.

We remain, as ever, deeply grateful for your gift.

Sincerely,

Ophelia Dahl
Partners In Health

This organization did not provide any goods or services in consideration, in whole or in part, for this donation. You may print a copy of this receipt for your tax records.

Mwen ankouraje nou sipote yon varyete oganizasyon tankou sila a , men tou efo k ap fèt nan vil yo. Paregzanp tyeke ki jan sa yo pou moun Potapiman nan Sid peyi a:

Soon they will post info on how to join rebuilding efforts there
Please click on this link below for pictures of Port-à-Piment before and after hurricane Hanna.

http://picasaweb.google.com/frantzphoto

jafrikayiti
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Bon neg guinen

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mer 10 Sep 2008 - 22:37

The problem persists.They ask for your name on the form ;I put my first and last name after you click to continue they say enter your last name like smith .I erase my first name ,and I still have the same problem. At any rate ,I'll send my donations by cheks.Thank you.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Message  revelation Jeu 11 Sep 2008 - 11:01

Jaf di:
I have been very critical of past Canadian Government action in Haiti, especially as pertains to the multinational coup of 2004 which fueled and exacerbated inter-Haitian conflicts to achieve the goal of toppling the Haitian Government of the day to the benefit of selfish national and international elite interests.

By the same token, I am on the record today voicing words of encouragement and wholeheartedly applauding the Canadian government for this highly positive step (deployment of the DART) which is taken in the right direction. This action honors us all Canadians, Haitians, decent human beings worldwide.
Good job Jaf pou testaman sa!! Keep the good work!
Fok nou gen kouraj pou’m di ke dent chyen blan!! Yo fe nou mal se vre, men fok nou applodi yo le ke yo fe kichoy pou nou.

Map gade survey KKkok la e ke’m fe'm mal le mwen we ayisyen pa fe lot ayisyen konfians poutet $10.00 ou $20.00 kontribisyon pou sipote malere nou yo kap soufri.

Ti kraze kob sa se bagay ke nou bay kom poubwa le nou finn manje nan restauran.
M’se neg ki pa fe louanj pou tet mwen le map ede, ni le moun mande’m pou’m patisipe nan yon proje de charite.

Men sepandan, yon sevis ke mwen rand tet mwen se ke mwen fe kwa pou'm pa mande seten ayisyen parey mwen lajan pou charite paske yo pa abitye ak sa e yo pa gen mantalite pou sa. Yo melanje tout bagay ak politik, klass sosyal, blan ak nwa. Mwen pa gen tan pou sa.

Taktik mwen se al direkteman kay gwo konpayi, koperasyon, gwo senate kongressman e gwo chabrak yo e mande yo pou yo fe yon pledge pou yo bay kontribisyon yo.
E yo fe'l, menm si sa pran anpiltan!!
Yon pledge de $50,00.00 a $75,000.00 vo plis ke tout lot tribilasyon ke nou rankontre nan men lot moun.

Bravo Canada!! Bravo USA, Bravo France!!

Se yo ki mete nou nan sa.. Se yo pou retire nou nan sa. konsa..konsa.. donk fok nou kenbe presyon a la permanans kankou yon batwel kap bat dadda yo!!(Ti Pariss)
DART to Haiti - Words of Thanks to Canadian Head of State 16-5fa35

Dr Paul Farmer di yon bagay inpotant nan emisyon Democracy Now, avek Amy Goodman.
Li di ke sak fe ke gen pon solid ki tombe e wout yo koupe se akoz neglijans yon seten oganizasyon ki kite gwo kontener yo tou pre rivye yo e fos dlo a pote kontene sa yo ale desand ak tout vitess nan rivye a, e kontene sa yo dechouke poto ki kenbe pon yo.

Fok nou di ke neglijans anpil dirijan entrene desast e rand travay cyclone sa yo pi fasil anko pou kraze peyi a.

Sak kap voye $10.0 ale, voye’l e an menm tan fe yon prye pou pep la.

Sak gen gwo kontak pou kontakte gwo konpani, gwo atist, gwo chabrak, pa wont fe li paske se pou peyi’w ke wap fe li!!

Se pa mande la charite ke nap mande, se sansibilize ke nap sansibilize moun sa yo pou nou montre yo ke dan la vie a male rive tout moun!!
Granneg nan Wall Street gen 911 pa yo e gwo bizniss kap kraze, nou menm malere nan karayib la , nou gen ti cyclone nou pa bo isit.!!

DART to Haiti - Words of Thanks to Canadian Head of State 2008-09-10_162226_a2

Revelasyon
revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé