Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Obama inspires black Republicans to switch parties

3 participants

Obama inspires black Republicans to switch parties Empty Obama inspires black Republicans to switch parties

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mar 16 Sep 2008 - 23:33

Senator Obama isn't just inspiring black voters to register in large numbers as he gets closer to being the democratic presidential nominee.evidence indicates that he's motivating some Black republicans to switch parties.The only three states that track voting registration by party and race show black republicans registration dropping slightly since the begining of the year .Florida has 81,512 more black democrats compared to a loss of 784 black Republicans.Louisiana has 34,325 more black democrats ,while the number of of black republicans dropped by 907.North carolina has 92,356 more black democrats and 2,850 fewer black Republicans.While the number of blacks who have left the GOP for the democratic party can't be pinpointed,it is not hard to find voters who have made the switch.That's happening in a lot of places Said Ronald Waters ,a University of maryland political scientist who tracks racial trends .In Florida ,it's happening at a time the state Republican party has made black voter recruitment a priority-one that is more difficult with Obama's success.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Obama inspires black Republicans to switch parties Empty Re: Obama inspires black Republicans to switch parties

Message  revelation Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 12:23

Rod San Malice reported:
While the number of blacks who have left the GOP for the Democratic Party can't be pinpointed, it is not hard to find voters who have made the switch. That’s happening in a lot of places Said Ronald Waters, a University of Maryland political scientist who tracks racial trends.
When a voter goes to the polls, he is alone, and will be the only one who knows for which candidate he casts his vote for, regardless if he is a Republican or Democrat.
I still don’t know yet for whom I will vote for even tough we are at a historical moment and minorities would like to be part of history.
However, no one has to be loyal to their party or to their race, one just need to follow his values and moral and select the best candidate that will deliver.

Revelation
revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Obama inspires black Republicans to switch parties Empty Re: Obama inspires black Republicans to switch parties

Message  Sasaye Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 13:35

no one has to be loyal to their party or to their race

A party essentially is based on certain Ideologies that represent the goals, the aspirations, the grievances and projects for the advancement of people belonging to that party.
Their purpose is to achieve these aims through the obtention of power by means of an election.

Race is the gathering of people with the same biological background. There are traditions and values common to members of the same race.
They foster the interests, the aspirations, the perpetration of a moral code for the advancement of the breed.

Kidonk, yon nèg paka di li pral vote pou nenpôt pati.
Komsi poul ta di yo pral vote pou kolonel Sanders kom prezidan pati KFC.
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Message  revelation Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 16:49

Sasaye said:
A party essentially is based on certain Ideologies that represent the goals, the aspirations, the grievances and projects for the advancement of people belonging to that party. Their purpose is to achieve these aims through the obtention of power by means of an election.
Correct!
But if I am a Republican, I am not obliged to vote for Republicans, if they can not deliver the grievances and projects for the advancement of people belonging to the Party.
I can vote for the other parties (Democrats, Independent, green party etc..) and still stay Republican.

Joe Lierberman te Democrat, li vinn indepandan, e nou si e serten ke li pral vote pou John Mc Cain. Anpil moun nan Lavalas te vote pou LESPWA e MIDH, pou Baker, e lot pati ke yo vle.

Sasaye said:
Race is the gathering of people with the same biological background. There are traditions and values common to members of the same race. They foster the interests, the aspirations, and the perpetration of a moral code for the advancement of the breed.
Correct!
I am black; but I am not going to vote for a black person because of the color of my skin.
Gen blan ki pral vote pou Obama, menm jan tou gen nwa ki pral vote pou Mc Cain.
Se kom w di’m ke depi yon neg fet nwa e malere fok se Demokrat pou’l ye kanmenm kom si sa te makè sou batiste’l.
Se pa vre ditou neg vote e fe pati de pati ke yo vre.

Sasaye di:
Kidonk, yon nèg paka di li pral vote pou nenpôt pati.
Komsi poul ta di yo pral vote pou kolonel Sanders kom prezidan pati KFC.
Mwen pat konnen ke Kolonel Sanders te gen yon pati politik ki rele KFC.
Ki le pati politik sa fome?
Eske yap bay fried chicken gratis a tout moun ki enregistre nan pati sa. Very Happy Very Happy

Se viv fried chicken Brother!! afro afro cheers cheers

Aba jambon ak fromaj!! elephant santa elephant

Revelasyon
revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 17:19

Revelatyon

You understand very well Sassaye's anecdote about Colonel Sanders.To vote for somebody he must embodied your aspirations.Nobody in his right mind will cast his or her vote on basis of color , gender ,and race alone.However,it is incumbent to all people voting in an election to choose the candidate who articulates better the problems confronting the country.If the Republicans had chosen Ron Paul as their nominee I would have a lot of problems voting for a democrat.Even voting for Obama or Hilary Clinton.Yes I am a democrat but that does not necessarly mean I will vote for a democrat no matter who is the candidate.If I were living in haiti right now.I do not think I would have voted for Rene Preval;even though he was a member of the lavalas parti before the overthrow of Jean Bertrand Aristide.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Sasaye Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 18:18

Eske yap bay fried chicken gratis a tout moun ki enregistre nan pati sa. Very Happy Very Happy

Se viv fried chicken Brother!!

Alô, dapre w, poul te dwe al vote pou pati saa, menmsi yo ta p bay poul fri gratis?
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 19:44

If americans were voting with their head instead of voting with their heart there is no way that John mac cain could win this election.Barack Obama is more qualified to be president of the United states.Period
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé