Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Obama on course for presidency. Obama dans la bonne direction.

Obama on course for presidency. Obama dans la bonne direction. Empty Obama on course for presidency. Obama dans la bonne direction.

Message  Sasaye Mar 4 Nov 2008 - 11:56

Obama on course for presidency

31 minutes ago
Barack Obama is on course to make history by becoming the first black president of the United States.
Millions of Americans joined long queues around the country as they prepared to vote for a new era in US politics.
A record high turnout of 130 million people were expected to vote for the 44th president of the United States, with 30 million having already cast their ballots.
Front runner Mr Obama, who appeared to wipe tears from his cheeks on the campaign trail on Monday following the death of his grandmother, joined the nation's earliest voters in Chicago. His Republican rival John McCain plans to vote later in Arizona.
After one of the longest and most expensive presidential elections in history the nation will elect either its first black president or its first female vice president, Republican Sarah Palin.
Both candidates were planning last-minute campaign stops to try to woo any Americans still undecided after a hard-fought almost two-year campaign which is estimated to have cost £1.5 billion.
Mr Obama will end his campaign at a rally in Chicago where an estimated one million people are expected.
In his final rally in Virginia, which has not voted for a Democratic presidential nominee in 44 years, he told almost 100,000 people: "I'm feeling kind of fired up. I'm feeling like I'm ready to go. At this defining moment in history, Virginia, you can give this country the change it needs."
Mr Obama led by almost eight points in the latest average of national polls by RealClearPolitics.com but Mr McCain remained hopeful of a surprise victory. "I think these battleground states have now closed up, almost all of them, and I believe there's a good scenario where we can win," he told The Early Show on CBS.
Mr McCain added: "Look, I know I'm still the underdog, I understand that. You can't imagine, you can't imagine the excitement of an individual to be this close to the most important position in the world, and I'll enjoy it, enjoy it. I'll never forget it as long as I live."
Hosted by Obama on course for presidency. Obama dans la bonne direction. Google-logo-hosted
Copyright © 2008 The Press Association. All rights reserved. Obama on course for presidency. Obama dans la bonne direction. Vertical-space
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Revenir en haut Aller en bas