Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Kandida Michel Martelly Jwen Repantans dan la Relijyon e la Pryer!!

2 participants

Kandida Michel Martelly Jwen Repantans dan la Relijyon e la Pryer!! Empty Kandida Michel Martelly Jwen Repantans dan la Relijyon e la Pryer!!

Message  revelation Dim 13 Mar 2011 - 17:25

Kandida Michel Martelly Jwen Repantans dan la Relijyon e la Pryer!! G-2501
Kandida Martelly avek yon group Paster Levanjil ap voye priyer monté bay Leternel.

Yon douzen Paster kap opera nan legliz an Ayiti e nan peyi EtaZini, sitou Floride, Boston, Philadelphia mete tet ansamb ak Paster Raymond Joseph ansyen Ambassade nan lakou Washington, DC ak ti neveu'l Wyclef Jean pou sipote kandida Michel Martelly.

Paster levanjil sa yo di ke: Jesus te vinn sou la té pou sové vagabond ak immoral, li pat vini pou sové moun de byen!!

Paster yo di ke Michel se yon reborn Christian, a family man with a wife of 20 years and 4 children. Li kite vagabonj deye. Yo di ke Martelly gen yon foss espirityel e ezoterik lakay li ki fe ke pep la ap swiv li memm jan le Jezi te sou la ter.

Fok nou pa rete tand ke se le li vinn prezidan pou nou konnen ki fos sa yo kap sipote Michel Martelly!

$11, Millard Dolla pa 5 kob e lajan attire kriminel memm jan kk attire mouche!

We need to know the fishy side of Martelly’s operation before it's too late!

Haiti - Elections: Pastors explain the choice of Michel Martelly
A dozen pastors, representing for the most churches operating in Haiti (Artibonite) and in the United States (Florida, Boston, Philadelphia), have come together to give a press conference Thursday morning at Hotel "Le Plaza" in Port-au-Prince, to endorse the candidature of Mr. Michel Martelly. Were also present Wyclef Jean, Jean Raymond Joseph [the former Ambassador of Haiti in Washington] and other supporters.

Pastors Jean-Claude Pierre and Dumel Joseph have explained the reasons behind their choice "We find in Martelly a family man and of heart" said the Rev. Jean-Claude Pierre of the Church of God of Zion [Florida] "We've endorsed Mr. Martelly for his honesty, his youth, his vision, his patriotism".

The candidate Michel Martelly has been touched of this new support "I am touched by your words of encouragement to help me in the role that I intend to fulfill within the society" recalling his difficult youth in Carrefour among disadvantaged people, claiming to know well the difficulties and the daily realities of this population.

Martelly admitted in the past "cultivated a rebellious image that defies society [...] But this was only one aspect of me [...] Yes, sometimes I say bad things in my balls and carnivals, but it's a side of me that I was selling, not the best I admit, to get where I am [...] For cons, the social side, generous of Micky, nobody know it, because I have not advertized it.

On most of my albums, I sang the society, the country, but nobody talked of these elements", said the candidate, who revealed that he wanted to be priest in his youth.

Former Ambassador of Haiti in Washington, Jean Raymond Joseph, whose presidential candidacy has been rejected, has also found necessary to endorse the candidacy of Martelly.

The candidate has recalled that his priorities remain the free education for all children between 6 to 12 years as prescribed by the Constitution of 1987, health care for all, the revival of domestic production and the creation of jobs, among others.

"This union between the pastors and me aims the progress and the transformation of Haiti". Speaking to pastors, he said: "I will necessarily need the participation of churches and pastors to convey the message of change. I advocate the reconciliation, the inclusion, the honesty, the competence and efficiency".

Questioned by journalists on the musical career of "Sweet Micky" and the criticism he receives, the pastors suggested leaving the past to the past and to look towards the future. "Now Joseph Michel Martelly is a new being who is repented [...] Jesus did not come to good people but for sinners".

Then the pastors gave their blessing to the candidate with Evangelical songs and prayers.
revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Kandida Michel Martelly Jwen Repantans dan la Relijyon e la Pryer!! Empty Re: Kandida Michel Martelly Jwen Repantans dan la Relijyon e la Pryer!!

Message  Sasaye Dim 13 Mar 2011 - 18:34

Ha..Ha...Ha.........
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Kandida Michel Martelly Jwen Repantans dan la Relijyon e la Pryer!! Empty Re: Kandida Michel Martelly Jwen Repantans dan la Relijyon e la Pryer!!

Message  Invité Dim 13 Mar 2011 - 19:21

Nimporte quoi

Invité
Invité

Message  revelation Dim 13 Mar 2011 - 19:44

Les Pasteurs évangéliques voient en Michel Martelly un homme nouveau et transformé qui a la potentialité de faire bouger la foule.
S’il ne devient pas président, il pourrait devenir un talentueux Pasteur et participer dans les tournées évangéliques aux Etats Unies et aux Canada.
revelation
revelation
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé