Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

The Fear Of God. Prière à faire parvenir à vos proches et à vos amis.

2 participants

The Fear Of God. Prière à faire parvenir à vos proches et à vos amis. Empty The Fear Of God. Prière à faire parvenir à vos proches et à vos amis.

Message  ainsi ne soit-il Lun 14 Mar 2011 - 22:09

The Fear of God

There were two brothers who were always up to some mischief. If somebody had been locked up in his house it was surely the mischief of the two brothers. If somebody's dog had been painted green, one always knew who the culprits were, similarly if someone's vehicle'styres were found flat it was surely to be the mischief of two brothers.

One day the boy's mother asked a priest to talk to her sons and put THE FEAR OF GOD in them so that they would mend their ways. The priest asked her to send her sons to him one at a time.

When the younger boy, a lad of ten, came, The priest made him sit and asked him: "WHERE IS GOD?" The boy did not answer. The priest asked again, in a louder voice: "WHERE IS GOD?" The boy remained silent. But when the priest asked the same question a third time, the boy jumped up and ran away. He went straight to his brother. "We are in big trouble!" he gasped. "What's wrong?" asked the older brother, warily, wondering which of their sins had caught up with them.

"GOD IS MISSING," said the youngster, "and they think we have something to do with it!"
ainsi ne soit-il
ainsi ne soit-il
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : chiquer du tabac, molester les molosses

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: l'hallucinogène

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Fear Of God. Prière à faire parvenir à vos proches et à vos amis. Empty Re: The Fear Of God. Prière à faire parvenir à vos proches et à vos amis.

Message  Le gros roseau Lun 14 Mar 2011 - 23:57

Tell us what you want to say.You mean he doesn't care about us? I know a guy who used to be like you when he was young ;today he is a jehovah witness.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

The Fear Of God. Prière à faire parvenir à vos proches et à vos amis. Empty Re: The Fear Of God. Prière à faire parvenir à vos proches et à vos amis.

Message  ainsi ne soit-il Mar 15 Mar 2011 - 0:46

Le gros roseau a écrit:I know a guy who used to be like you when he was young ;today he is a jehovah witness.

You mean his sins have caught up with him?
ainsi ne soit-il
ainsi ne soit-il
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Mar 15 Mar 2011 - 10:41

Ah ah ah.I know before I die I will see you in a street corner preaching the good news.(lol)

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Message  ainsi ne soit-il Mar 15 Mar 2011 - 16:59

(LOL). Tande sa k' pase'm semèn sa a. I met a young black man yesterday in Ottawa handing out flyers: ''We are sensibilizing people about Black History Month and we asked for a 2 dollar donation.''

Mwen gad premye paj ''flyer'', sa di Black History Month ak yon imaj MLK. Mwen tounen paj la, 5 foto 4-5 Nwa ki make Listwa Ozetazini lan domèn respektif yo. Mwen vire yon 3èm e dènye paj la, se a pèn kèlke liy ke m'pa menm pèdi tan li. Dayè paj yo mal broche tankou yon chemiz ki mal boutonen.

As I handed him back his ''craft'' (he was standing in a spot next to the public market already full of street vendors), I said purposedly: ''I guess I have to go and get some change.''

''Oh, I can give you change for a twenty (bill).'' he insisted annoyingly.

I looked him straight in the eyes, angry and disappointed, and I said to him: ''In fact, I was on my way to the bank machine.'' As I left, I turned around and I surprisingly caught myself looking down on him. I became even more irritated and I said quietly: ''Go and screw yourself.''

Everybody is trying to make a buck out there but I'd rather give money to a drunkard than that young guy. I wonder what church, what mosk or what sect sent him out there. Or is he just a literate crook (he spoke very good English) who thought he could sell February in March (or March for February)?(lol)
ainsi ne soit-il
ainsi ne soit-il
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé