Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres... forumhaïti.com

Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres... forumhaïti.com Empty Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres... forumhaïti.com

Message  ainsi ne soit-il Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 8:49

Le gros roseau a écrit:The english text describes someone on this forum with such exactitude that every time the word loser appears in the text I think of this guy.

By they way where is La Martine?

I'm still alive despite the so-called tsunami his supporters are bragging about in regards to Martelly's bravado... (lol) Well! Should I believe that a certain vacuum has been filled...? Let's see how these events will translate in the Ayitian society. I guess we have no option but to be hopeful... (lol) Uhhh! How original!

My very conservative mother (but a realistic observer) used to say: "there are circumstances where you just bouche nen'w bwè dlo santi." Which we might understand in this particular case that no matter our disappointment, no party has an entitlement to power. So, let them rule! Hum!

Seriously. I have only read some of your last comments in response to how unfair and forgetful, or even sociopathetic and close-minded some people are on this site. I wonder why they are so jubilant. As far as I'm concerned, this is rather sad news for Ayiti. Anyway, their slogan has always been "Anything, anybody but Lavalas". How original!

Strangely, even at their day of celebration they are obsessed by you know who. No wonder it takes a handful of votes or voters to claim an election successful and civilized in Ayiti. A miracle, said Governor Bill... Thank you for everything, master.

Would somebody tell me what they've been teaching the younger generations?

Regarding the defeat of Madame Manigat, I really believe that sexism had played a big role in the whole process. Will we ever elect a female president? Just like they managed to fire Madame Pierre-Louis.

Baron Vendredi, should I take your comments personally... ? (lol) Would you name that guy, pleaaaaaaaaaase? For your information, (lol) I'm more of a loner. Not a loser. After reading your comments, I became curious. So I have checked out quickly the English text you refer to and I would think that it rather describes a bully... if that makes any difference.

Although I have abstained from reading about Martelly and his presidency, I couldn't help navigating over your comments, especially, the ones where you seem to put a lot of hope in Martelly to the extent where he reminds you of a certain Lula. Sorry but I don't get it.

I don't know what the future holds for Ayiti or for Martelly as president elect. So, I rather remain prudent in my comments. (?) For it could be just trokèt la, chaj la dèyè. We must avoid being too passionnate and to antagonistic in that situation; I must admit that Ayiti is a very backward society with no clear strata. Politically, socially, culturally, the country is a mess.

No wonder the Ayitians have elected as president an individual who had insinuated that he could put the country à feu et à sang... How original!

From this day forth, this kind of crop might start growing like mushrooms. I can foresee the likes... who will be the next Martelly's opponents. Are you brave enough to deny Port-au-Prince its Revolution Tèt kale? Oh que ça promet! Ya regle koze yo.

Let's suppose we could rewind the tape, where would you like to start anew? Aux dernières nouvelles, le Champ-de-Mars a commencé à se désengorger, le Palais National s'apprête à se redresser. Et les camps de sinistrés sont voués à devenir des bidonvilles.

Don't you believe in miracles?

Dernière édition par martine la tourmente le Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 11:17, édité 3 fois
ainsi ne soit-il
ainsi ne soit-il
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : chiquer du tabac, molester les molosses

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: l'hallucinogène

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres... forumhaïti.com Empty Re: Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres... forumhaïti.com

Message  Invité Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 8:55

Le changement

!Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres... forumhaïti.com R3509657634;!Du règne des apprentis sorciers à la dictature des cancres... forumhaïti.com R3509657634

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas