Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Fidel Castro is... a Republican. Me neither.

2 participants

Fidel Castro is... a Republican. Me neither.  Empty Fidel Castro is... a Republican. Me neither.

Message  ainsi ne soit-il Mer 25 Jan 2012 - 23:04

Bay yo Fidel!

The Yankees are in general vulgar people. I'd rather have you, a communist (as they call it), as one my heroes than those perverts, god-chosen American liars.

Indeed, nobody in the world has a clearer idea about the American system than Castro. When it comes to international politics, I don't thing there is a more knowledgeable human being on this planet than Castro.

I read that the human brain is programmed to work much longer than we live. It explains that some people remain very sharp no matter their age.

Castro cites "idiocy, ignorance" in Republican race

HAVANA (Reuters) - The race for the Republican Party presidential nomination in the United States has been a contest of "idiocy and ignorance," former Cuban leader Fidel Castro said on Wednesday in a column in Cuba's state-run press.

Castro and the communist Cuba he created have been the target of much rhetoric in the lead-up to Florida's Republican primary next week, with top candidates Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich taking hard-line positions to appeal to the state's large population of Cuban exiles.

Castro did not cite them, but expressed his general disgust with the Republican field.

"The selection of a Republican candidate for president of that globalized and encompassing empire is - I say this seriously - the greatest competition of idiocy and ignorance that has ever been heard."

"I knew only too well it would be like that," Castro wrote, before saying he had "things to do" and could not spend more time on the subject.

The 85-year-old Castro has had few kinds words for U.S. President Barack Obama in past columns and in a recent Reflection, as his pieces are known, said the United States would be better off electing a robot for president.

Gingrich said in a debate he would try "aggressively to overthrow the (Castro) regime" using covert actions.

Romney said if Fidel Castro died he would "Thank heavens that Fidel Castro has returned to his maker and will be sent to another land."

"I don't think that Fidel is going to meet his maker," Gingrich responded. "I think he's going to the other place."

Fidel Castro ruled Cuba for 49 years before his younger brother, Raul Castro, succeeded him as president in February 2008. He is mostly retired, but writes opinion columns and still meets with some visiting leaders

Obama has modestly relaxed a 50-year-old trade embargo against the island to allow more U.S. travel to Cuba and to end restrictions on the sending of remittances, which exile leaders have criticized as moves helpful to the Cuban government.

He has said more progress would depend on Cuba improving its human rights and on releasing Alan Gross, a U.S. contractor jailed for illicitly setting up Internet works for Cuba's Jewish community.

CONTENTIOUS CASE

Fidel Castro also lashed out in his column at international reaction to the recent death of prisoner Wilman Villar Mendoza, said by dissidents to have been a political prisoner who died from the effects of a hunger strike protesting his incarceration.

Cuba said he was jailed for domestic violence and did not conduct a hunger strike, but died from other causes, which Fidel Castro reiterated on Wednesday.

He said Cuba's critics should worry about their own problems and he accused the international media of "incredible cynicism" and lying about the case.

"Why do the mass media of the empire lie so shamelessly?" Castro wrote.

"Those who direct those media insist on deceiving and brutalizing the world with their ugly lies, thinking perhaps that that's the principal way to maintain the global system of domination," he said.

(Reporting By Jeff Franks, Editing by Jane Sutton and Cynthia Osterman)

Dernière édition par martine la tourmente le Jeu 26 Jan 2012 - 8:41, édité 1 fois
ainsi ne soit-il
ainsi ne soit-il
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : chiquer du tabac, molester les molosses

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: l'hallucinogène

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fidel Castro is... a Republican. Me neither.  Empty Re: Fidel Castro is... a Republican. Me neither.

Message  Le gros roseau Mer 25 Jan 2012 - 23:44

This is not the opinion of Senator Rubbio and of millions of cubans who left castro's plantations or paradise and refused to return.Americans are the most charitable people on this planet;this is a fact."Perharps if Roosevelt had sent him the dollar he asked for in his letter he would have another opinion of americans"That is what he said in his autobiography.He must remember his brother is asking for credit to buy cereals when hunger is killling thousands of cubans.He must remember:" the friend of my enemy is my enemy.Chavez said to president Obama :"I want to be your friend."

Cubans are still leaving his paradise to live with the vulgars;are they crazy?.Mexicans are crossing the Rio grande every day to live with the vulgars;are they stupid?.Why can't they stay home?It is time for Fidel to stop criticising the country that gives refuge to millions of cubans , haitians ,jamaicans ,trinidadians, dominicans ,Russians, Italians,Irish when the famiine in europe was killing them , Germans, French. Canadians,Indians , chinese. pakistans.They are all living in peace without any persecutions.Americans are the people who liberate the jews from the nazis camps.All these imigrants are sending money to their country of origin.I prefer an american to a Russian or a chinese.sak pa kontan anbake.This is where a son of a black imigrant becomes President.Tell me any other country where such an event could occur?Americans are not saints, but to say they are vulgars is ludicrous.people all over the world are imitating their culture.Even a crazy martine likes jazz music.(lol)ah ah ah ah ah;Fidel likes baseball and Hemingway.Why the cuban baseball players are not staying in their country?It is time for Fidel to stop selling his opium of hate.

If his ideology were such a panacea why can't he organize free election in cuba after more than 50 years?Let's not forget the United States of america is the country which eradicates polio and many more diseases form the planet because of its research and development of vaccines and medecines.The Russians are buying cereals form the United states and not vice versa.During the Chernobyl melt down the Russians asked for american help.Fidel doesn't want the haitian boat people to stay in Cuba.Thousands of them are living decently in the United States of America ;this is fact;not lies or propaganda.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Revenir en haut Aller en bas