Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

BRIGITTE BARDOT-YON METAFO-LAN KI JAN AYISYEN WE LA FRANS E KI JAN L YE

2 participants

BRIGITTE BARDOT-YON METAFO-LAN KI JAN AYISYEN WE LA FRANS E KI JAN L YE   Empty BRIGITTE BARDOT-YON METAFO-LAN KI JAN AYISYEN WE LA FRANS E KI JAN L YE

Message  Joel Lun 3 Aoû 2015 - 8:55

Mwen t ap tande kek MWA de sa ;yon FRANKOFOU" ki t ap pale de la FRANS .Misye t ap pale de BB ke noumen ki gen yon seten LAJ ki familye ak li.

Enben BB se yon METAFO lan ki jan anpil AYISYEN kontinye WE la FRANS.
FOTO BRIJIT BADO ke yo te te pran 2 ZAN de sa ;se la FRANS Jodi an ;se pa FOTO BB lan lanne 1960s yo

Happy at last: Lonely and unhappy at times in her forties, wondering what to do with her future, she married her fourth husband Bernard d’Ormale in 1992. She is still married to the one-time businessman
BRIGITTE BARDOT-YON METAFO-LAN KI JAN AYISYEN WE LA FRANS E KI JAN L YE   1413217838026_wps_7_French_actress_Brigitte_B

• SHARE PICTURE

Copy link to paste in your message

+13
Pet project: In 1986 Bardot established the Foundation Brigitte Bardot to take care of ‘suffering animals.' ‘I gave my youth and my beauty to men, I am now giving my wisdom and my experience, the best of myself, to animals'
Lionized by the media, it was also the media that sent Bardot into depression. She hated the hordes of press that followed her every move and mercilessly exposed her.
Despite the adulation, her film roles provoked hostility from the rich and powerful who looked down on her hedonistic lifestyle.
Her beauty reached its zenith in the 1960s and her film career would be in free fall by the end of the decade.
Affairs with co-star Mike Sarne, Warren Beatty, singers Serge Gainsbourg, Nino Ferrer, Brazilian musician Bab Zagury occurred before marrying her third husband, German millionaire playboy, Gunter Sachs in Las Vegas.
Sachs romanced her by showering her house in Saint Tropez with roses dropped from an aeroplane.
Bardot launched a singing career in the early Sixties, after singing in some of her films. Between 1962 and 1982, she recorded some seventy songs.
Bardot exited cinema in 1973 so that, ‘as she put it, the cinema would not leave her. It was very Bardot to take the initiative and move on’.
Lonely and unhappy at times in her forties, wondering what to do with her future, she married her fourth husband Bernard d’Ormale in 1992. The one-time businessman was a former adviser to the far-right Front National in 1992.
The out-spoken actress has been fined for her racist comments against Muslims.
BRIGITTE BARDOT-YON METAFO-LAN KI JAN AYISYEN WE LA FRANS E KI JAN L YE   1413217484370_wps_2_Brigitte_Bardot_The_Life_

• SHARE PICTURE

Copy link to paste in your message

+13

She turned her affection to animals and in 1986, established the Foundation Brigitte Bardot to take care of ‘suffering animals’.
‘I gave my youth and my beauty to men, I am now giving my wisdom and my experience, the best of myself, to animals’! Bardot wrote in 1987.
She lives at La Madrague, a secluded and very private property in St. Tropez she has owned since 1958. She lives there with D’Ormale and the many animals she has rescued from the pound.
She has always refused to exercise, or use cosmetic surgery unlike her ‘age-defying’ contemporaries Jane Fonda and Sophia Loren.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2791264/brigitte-bardot-100-lovers-including-women-four-husbands-fame-led-despair-tried-end-life-four-times-abandoned-child-reveals-new-book.html#ixzz3hkuSW19c
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dernière édition par Joel le Ven 7 Aoû 2015 - 16:52, édité 1 fois

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BRIGITTE BARDOT-YON METAFO-LAN KI JAN AYISYEN WE LA FRANS E KI JAN L YE   Empty Re: BRIGITTE BARDOT-YON METAFO-LAN KI JAN AYISYEN WE LA FRANS E KI JAN L YE

Message  Joel Lun 3 Aoû 2015 - 12:03

Yon lot KA .Sa a yon ka espesyal.
Anvan JENES AYISYEN an adopte MINI-JAZZ;JENES POTOPRENS lan se te MOUN tankou,FRANCOISE HARDY,JOHNNY HALLIDAY ,SYLVIE VARTAN ki te ZETWAL.
Byen ke mesyedam sa yo se te yon PAL IMITASON MIZIK ke AMERIKEN NWA kreye ki rele ROCK N ROLL lan.

Lan komansman lanne 1970s yo ,le FRANKOFOLI an ,ak monte BB DOK t ap pran VITES KWAZYE li ,yon gwoup BOUJWA POTOPRENS te envite FRANCOISE HARDY pou l vin CHANTE POTOPRENS.

Mesye wo ;se sa madanm lan te bliye li pa t di de AYITI.Bagay ki te fe noumenm aletranje vekse ;men nou tou konnen ki pa t briding FRANKOFOU AYITI yo.

FRANCOISE HARDY fe demann li konnen ke AYISYEN yo pa t ka rankontre.Li mande 3 ou 4 FWA sa yo te konn peye l an FRANS ,epi le yo di ke yo paka peye l tou sa ;manmzel di ki les te vle vini lan peyi sa a ki se yon POUBEL,yon peyi MIZERAB,yon peyi MOUN SAL..
Sa pa vin ETONE MOUN ,le w tande ke MANMZEL se yon RASIS,ANTI-IMIGRAN,yon GRAN SIPOTE FWON NASYONAL:

Sa a se FRANCOISE HARDY le l te POPILE ann AYITI an 1965:

Sa a se FRANCOISE HARDY,jounen Jodi an oubyen sa gen 2 ou 3 zan de sa

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2z1lot_document-bfmtv-je-suis-une-miraculee-confie-francoise-hardy_news

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

BRIGITTE BARDOT-YON METAFO-LAN KI JAN AYISYEN WE LA FRANS E KI JAN L YE   Empty Re: BRIGITTE BARDOT-YON METAFO-LAN KI JAN AYISYEN WE LA FRANS E KI JAN L YE

Message  Sasaye Mar 4 Aoû 2015 - 23:38

Mezanmi wo!!!!
Tan ak lavyeyès kont mechan wi!
Fanm saa te konn fè jen gason lan tout kwen planèt lan reve e bande.
Li te patisipe lan dyesèlmevwa plizyè milyon adolesan.
Gade l jidya a. Hum!
Se sa menm, li tap pi bèl fanm silatè, men li te yon senbòl fanm sansyél,
ki te fasil ki tap di: fè dèt, ma peye!
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé