Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Elections USA ; Le sondage qui nous fait douter ...

2 participants

Elections USA ; Le sondage qui nous fait douter ... Empty Elections USA ; Le sondage qui nous fait douter ...

Message  Marc H Lun 17 Aoû 2020 - 18:19

Par Richard Hétu ,

Comment deux sondeurs réputés peuvent-ils prendre le pouls d’une population donnée durant exactement la même période et arriver à des résultats tellement divergents qu’ils font douter de leur fiabilité les personnes les mieux disposés à leur égard? Je pose la question après avoir pris connaissance ce lundi du nouveau baromètre Washington Post/ABC News, qui crédite Joe Biden d’une avance de 12 points sur Donald Trump.

Or, CNN a rendu public dimanche un sondage indiquant que l’avance de l’ancien vice-président était passé de 14 points de pourcentage en juin à 4 points de pourcentage en août, un revirement spectaculaire de la tendance s’il reflète la réalité.

Lire la suite :
https://richardhetu.com/2020/08/17/les-sondages-se-suivent/#more-21155
Marc H
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Démocrate
Loisirs : soccer

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le voyeur

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Elections USA ; Le sondage qui nous fait douter ... Empty Re: Elections USA ; Le sondage qui nous fait douter ...

Message  Joel Mar 18 Aoû 2020 - 8:36

Qui sait dans ce pays de 336 MILLIONS.
10 FOIS la population d'un pays comme le CANADA,plus de 5 FOIS la population d'un pays comme la FRANCE.

Le dernier sondage de CNN est ce qu'on appelle un "outlier".

Le vrai resultat se trouve quelque part entre 4% et 12 %.

MARC;
Vous ne savez pas ce qui attend le MONDE au cas ou TRUMP serait reelu.

Un type comme TRUDEAU le sait,mais il ne peut rien dire,vu la puissance que possede encore les USA dans les mains d'un "desaxe" comme TRUMP.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Marc H aime ce message

Elections USA ; Le sondage qui nous fait douter ... Empty Re: Elections USA ; Le sondage qui nous fait douter ...

Message  Marc H Mar 18 Aoû 2020 - 8:55

Oui Joel

Michele Obama a mentionné ce que serait les USA si on ne vote pas Biden -Harris .
Comme ils disent que Dieu sauve l'amerique !
Marc H
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Joel Mar 18 Aoû 2020 - 13:13

"Que Dieu sauve l'AMERIQUE"
Dieu,Allah,Damballah,Vishnu,Zarathustra etc...

Pour la premiere fois,un des candidats des deux grands partis a declare que s'il perd ,il declarera les elections truquees.
C'est ce que TRUMP a declare ce matin.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Marc H Mar 18 Aoû 2020 - 19:54

Joel a écrit:"Que Dieu sauve l'AMERIQUE"
Dieu,Allah,Damballah,Vishnu,Zarathustra etc...

Pour la premiere fois,un des candidats des deux grands partis a declare que s'il perd ,il declarera les elections truquees.
C'est ce que TRUMP a declare ce matin.

Il faut croire que le Congres ne lui laissera pas faire ...
Marc H
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Joel Mer 19 Aoû 2020 - 6:51

Pas si vite;

Le SENAT sera encore REPUBLICAIN,jusqu'au 1er JANVIER considerant que les REPUBLICAINS perdent leur majorite au SENAT.

La derniere fois qu'on a eu une situation un peu pareil c'est apres la victoire d'ABRAHAM  LINCOLN en NOVEMBRE 1860.
Une victoire que les Etats de la CONFEDERATION refusent d'accepter et on a eu la plus sanglante guerre de toute l'histoire des ETATS UNIS:LA GUERRE DE SECESSION

Ces ETATS sont aujourd'hui les plus fervents VOTEURS de TRUMP

http://nytimes.com/2020/08/18/opinion/2020-voting-postal-service.html

Will 2020’s Election Be the End of Our Democracy?
A free and fair vote and the prospect of a peaceful transfer of power are both in question.

Thomas L. Friedman
By Thomas L. Friedman
Opinion Columnist

Aug. 18, 2020

Voters waited in long lines to cast their ballots in the Kentucky primary election in June.
Voters waited in long lines to cast their ballots in the Kentucky primary election in June.Credit...Timothy D. Easley/Associated Press
Here is a sentence I never in a million years thought that I would ever write or read: This November, for the first time in our history, the United States of America may not be able to conduct a free and fair election and, should President Trump be defeated by Joe Biden, have a legitimate and peaceful transfer of power.

Because if half the country thinks their votes were not fully counted due to deliberate sabotaging of the U.S. Postal Service by this administration, and if the other half are made to believe by the president that any mail-in vote for Biden was fraudulent, that would not result in just a disputed election — not another Bush v. Gore for the Supreme Court to sort out — that would be the end of American democracy as we know it. It also isn’t hyperbole to say it could sow the seeds of another Civil War.

The threat is real.

So, personally, I will walk, I will jog, I will skip, I will crawl, I will slither, I will bike, I will hike, I will hitchhike, I will drive, I will ride, I will run, I will fly, I will roll, I will be rolled, I will be carried, I will trek, I will train, I will trot, I will truck, I will strut, I will float, I will boat, I will ramble, I will amble, I will march, I will bus, I will taxi, I will Uber, Lyft, scooter, skateboard or motorcycle — and I will wear a face mask, a face shield, gloves, goggles, a hazmat suit, a spacesuit or a wet suit — but I damn well will get to my neighborhood polling station to see that my vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris is cast and counted on Nov. 3.

And it is not because I am some raving liberal. It’s because I believe that America, at its core, is still a center-left, center-right country and is best governed by someone who can reforge the two and lead from there. I believe that Biden is the one who can do that best, and that is actually the source of his appeal to many Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Continue reading the main story

I understand that in the midst of a pandemic in-person voting the way I intend to do is simply not an option for many people for reasons that have nothing to do with Trump.

To begin with, many retired people, who usually staff polling stations, are afraid to volunteer this year out of fear of contracting the coronavirus. And many other people legitimately fear that if they have to stand in crowded, longer lines at fewer polling stations, this, too, could increase their likelihood of infection.

Also, it is not Trump’s fault, per se, that the Postal Service is not normally set up to get a massive crush of mail-in ballots out and back in time for every vote to be cast and counted.

What is Trump’s fault is that instead of leading — pulling Congress and all the governors together to organize an emergency response to this unprecedented challenge posed to our national election — the president has used his bully pulpit to try to persuade the country that any mail-in vote — except in states that might support him, like Florida — should be seen as fraudulent, and he has deliberately sought to choke off funds to the Postal Service needed for an emergency expansion of its capacity to efficiently handle all these votes by mail.

Trump said in a press conference last Wednesday that he would not sign off on either $25 billion in emergency funds for the U.S.P.S. or $3.5 billion in election assistance to help states, both of which Democrats have been pressing for as part of a federal Covid-19 relief bill.

“They need that money in order to have the post office work, so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump told Fox Business Network the next day. “But if they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting, because they’re not equipped to have it.”

I have covered banana republic dictators who were more subtle than that in attempting to rig their elections or undermine votes for their opponent.

ImageThe postmaster general, Louis DeJoy, has been accused of undermining the Postal Service as part of President Trump’s assault on mail-in voting.
The postmaster general, Louis DeJoy, has been accused of undermining the Postal Service as part of President Trump’s assault on mail-in voting.Credit...Alex Wong/Getty Images
What to do policy-wise? Bombard your congressman’s and senators’ offices with email and protests, protect your neighborhood mailbox from being removed and, most important, join those protesters in the streets outside the Northwest D.C. home of Trump’s postmaster general, Louis DeJoy, putting him on notice that if he does not change his ways, for the rest of his life, everywhere he goes, every restaurant he enters, every movie he attends, every time he walks his dog, people will say, “There goes the man who deliberately eviscerated the Postal Service so that Americans could not have their votes counted in the 2020 election.”

That prospect already seems to have made some headway with DeJoy. While the president continues to plant utterly bogus seeds of doubt everywhere he can about mail-in voting, DeJoy on Tuesday declared that he was suspending cost-cutting and other operational changes.

But we cannot rely on DeJoy or Trump to play this election straight. For instance, DeJoy didn’t say that he would reverse moves already made that have been cited as intended to undercut vote-by-mail.

We have to help every locality recruit more poll workers — Republicans and Democrats, we need multitudes of both to ensure everyone feels represented — so that polling stations can open and handle everyone who wants to vote.

If you are young and healthy or have recovered from Covid-19, volunteer to work at the polls. Go to the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s website for details on how to become a poll worker and rules for voting in each state.

At the same time, go to vote.org/am-i-registered-to-vote and make sure you are registered to vote and, if you are and want to vote by mail, go to vote.org/absentee-ballot and secure an absentee ballot for the November election.

To me, this is our generation’s D-Day or E-Day. Think about it. The American soldiers who landed on Normandy Beach, under a barrage of Nazi artillery fire, on June 6, 1944, were actually voting with their lives so that the rest of us could vote with our ballots — in person or by mail — in every election from that day forth, even if it was in the middle of a pandemic.

Now is our turn to step up, Don Baer, President Bill Clinton’s director of White House communications, remarked to me the other day, explaining: “There are millions of college students living at home or taking classes remotely. They are more or less the same ages as those troops who hit the beaches of Normandy that morning in June 1944.

“It would be so helpful if they enlisted to be poll watchers, to take Covid tests and, if they are free of the disease, help take at-risk voters, their fellow citizens, to the polls, one by one, so they can vote, and to help sanitize polling places as often as necessary to make them safe places for people to enter and exercise the most fundamental freedom we have.”

So, I don’t care who you vote for. But don’t let this election be stolen by people trying to deliberately engineer it so not everyone can vote — or so that not every vote will be counted. That would be the ultimate insult to the boys of Normandy Beach.

The Times is committed to publishing a diversity of letters to the editor. We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here are some tips. And here’s our email: letters@nytimes.com.

Follow The New York Times Opinion section on Facebook, Twitter (@NYTopinion) and Instagram.

Thomas L. Friedman is the foreign affairs Op-Ed columnist. He joined the paper in 1981, and has won three Pulitzer Prizes. He is the author of seven books, including “From Beirut to Jerusalem,” which won the National Book Award. @tomfriedman • Facebook

A version of this article appears in print on Aug. 19, 2020, Section A, Page 26 of the New York edition with the headline: Will 2020’s Election Be the End of Our Democracy?. Order Reprints | Today’s Paper | Subscribe
READ 423 COMMENTS

Thomas L. Friedman
Foreign affairs, globalization and technology.
President Trump, with officials from Israel and the United Arab Emirates, on Thursday announced an accord between the two Mideast countries.
A Geopolitical Earthquake Just Hit the Mideast
Aug. 13
Lebanese security forces confronted protesters during clashes in downtown Beirut on Saturday, following a demonstration against political leaders blamed for a deadly explosion in the city.
Beirut’s Blast Is a Warning for America
Aug. 11

at money in order to have the post office work, so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump told Fox Business Network the next day. “But if they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting, because they’re not equipped to have it.”

I have covered banana republic dictators who were more subtle than that in attempting to rig their elections or undermine votes for their opponent.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Marc H Mer 19 Aoû 2020 - 8:06

Dans ce cas Joel , quelle institution pourrait avoir raison sur le président ?

L'armée peut-il aller en cour martiale contre le commandant en chef ?
La cour Suprême ...
Merci de me répondre
Marc H
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Joel Mer 19 Aoû 2020 - 12:17

MARC;

Nous sommes en terrain inconnu.

La derniere chose que cette immense ARMEE avec un budget de plus de 600 MILLIARDS de dollars l'an est d'intervenir dans les questions domestiques.

La COUR SUPREME est tres CONSERVATRICE.
Cette COUR SUPREME qui a arrete le COMPTAGE dans BUSH vs GORE apres que BUSH devancait GORE par 300 VOTES dans cet immense ETAT qu'est la FLORIDE avec de nombreux votes electoraux.

La proportion CONSERVATEUR-LIBERAL etait 5-4 ,maintenant elle est 6-3
Comme je l'ai deja dit personne ne sait ce qui va arriver ,si TRUMP perd et declare les elections truquees.

Il n'y pas cette provision dans la CONSTITUTION AMERICAINE.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Marc H Mer 19 Aoû 2020 - 17:31

Joel

Si l’élection est serrée , Trump va crier aux fraudes mais si les résultats sont clairs . Il aura tellement honte qu'il fermera sa grosse gueule .
Marc H
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Joel Jeu 20 Aoû 2020 - 7:49

Marc H a écrit:Joel

Si l’élection est serrée , Trump va crier aux fraudes mais si les résultats sont clairs . Il aura tellement honte qu'il fermera sa grosse gueule .

Vous ne connaissez pas TRUMP.

La HONTE est une qualite inconnue de lui.

Il n'est pas aussi riche que beaucoup le croie.Il a declare la BANQUEROUTE au moins 6 fois.

LI DWE JE LAN TET LI.
Papa l te kite 400 MILYON DOLA pou li ,ke l te gaspiye.

Si vous ecoutez les TVs et les RADIOS autres que FOX NEWS et les RADIOS D'EXTREME DROITE ,il y une peur palpable qui etrent les AMERICAINS si TRUMP perd.

C'est "unprecedented" pour les AMERICAINS de bonne volonte

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé