Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Apres les leaders Lavalas, la presse est menacee.

3 participants

Apres les leaders Lavalas, la presse est menacee. Empty Apres les leaders Lavalas, la presse est menacee.

Message  Sasaye Jeu 8 Nov 2007 - 12:09

Media rights advocate under threat in Haiti –

Haiti Support Group
press release,7 November 2007

(From: haitisupport@gn.apc.org)
Web site: www.haitisupport.gn.apc.org

The British solidarity organization, the Haiti Support Group, isextremely concerned about the death threats and possible assassination attempt against Guy Delva, head of SOS Journalistes, and chair of the recently-created independent committee looking into the unsolved murders of journalists in Haiti.

Delva, who works as a correspondent for Reuters, the Caribbean MediaCorporation, and the BBC Caribbean service, received two calls to his cell phone on 26th October.

The anonymous callers warned the journalist that he should be careful, that they knew where he was, and that they weregoing to “get him.”

The anonymous calls threatening his life continued, and then, on the night of Monday, 5th November, Delva reports that he was the subject of what appeared to be an assassination attempt.

At around 10.45pm, while driving through the Port-au-Prince suburb of Petionville, Delva noticed that he was being followed by another car.
Delva described what happened next:"The vehicle followed me everywhere, so I decided to enter a gas station, which has a snack bar which is usually very crowded at all times in the night.
I said to myself I could be safe there, but when I stopped, the occupant or the occupants of the vehicle also stopped and stationed their car nearby, as if they were waiting for me to leave.

Then I saw a man with a greenT-shirt coming from the direction of the stationary vehicle -- which in the meantime had been joined by another car which took position right behind it -- coming toward my car.
He went around my car, looked at me, and then went back to the direction of the two cars.

"Fearing for his life, Delva drove at full speed to the Petionville police station. There he made a declaration and filed a formal complaint. He also spoke on the telephone with the Haitian National Police force chief,Mario Andresol, who ordered a heavily armed police patrol to accompany Delva home.

The following morning, Delva left the country.

While the identity of the person or persons behind the death threats and the possible attempt on Delva’s life are obviously unknown, Delva himself suggest there may be a link with
Senator Rudolph Boulos, a member of the rich and influential Boulos family.

In October, Delva, who also hosts a morning news show on the Port-au-Prince-based Radio Melodie FM, reported information about Senator Boulos having US citizenship.

According to the Haitian Constitution someone who holds a US passport cannot be a Senator.

In addition, in his capacity of chairman of the journalists’ commission tasked with overseeing investigations into unsolved murders of Haitian journalists, Delva has also recently criticized the attitude of Senator Boulos, who has refused to answer questions from the investigating judge appointed to work on the case of the murdered journalist, Jean Dominique.

Boulos has refused to respond to Judge Fritzner Fils-Aimé's request to answer question in the framework of the investigation into Dominique's murder, saying that as a member of the National Assembly (Parliament), he is covered by immunity.

Commenting on this issue, Delva said, “Senator Boulos has to appear and has to cooperate with the judge for the advancement of the case, despite his immunity.

He added, "Of course, I understand such stands may cause me and other members of the commission trouble, but we are determined to push for a conclusion and the end of impunity in the cases of journalists killed in Haiti - that'sthe mission of the commission that I have the privilege to preside over."

The Haiti Support Group has worked closely with Guy Delva over a number of years in connection with his tenure as head of the
Haitian Journalists’Association.

More recently, in May 2006, he travelled to the UK as a guest of the Haiti Support Group and the International Press Institute (IPI) to participate in the IPI annual congress in Edinburgh and for meetings in London.

The Haiti Support Group commends the prompt action to protect Guy Delva’s life taken by police chief Andresol, but is now calling on President Rene Preval and Prime Minister Jacques Edouard Alexis to make clear and unequivocal public declarations denouncing the intimidation and threats against Guy Delva.

It is vital for the preservation of the recent improvement in the state of media freedom that Guy Delva feels safe enough to return to Haiti, and that the commission which he heads is able to help make progress with the judicial investigations into the murders of Dominique, Lindor, Roche, and other journalists who have lost their lives in Haiti.

Forwarded by the Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Apres les leaders Lavalas, la presse est menacee. Empty Re: Apres les leaders Lavalas, la presse est menacee.

Message  Sasaye Jeu 8 Nov 2007 - 12:11

Sa rèd nèt.
Gade kilès ke Delva sispèk.
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Apres les leaders Lavalas, la presse est menacee. Empty Re: Apres les leaders Lavalas, la presse est menacee.

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Jeu 8 Nov 2007 - 14:40

Men ala de adiyes konpè koulyè ya Boulos yo ap di ayisyen natif natal pa ka kandida tankou yo te di pou Preval , men yo menm yo ka Senatè menm si yo pa reyini kondityon ke lwa elektoral ak konstitutyon an mande ;koulyè ya yap kouri deyè jounalis.Sa bon pou lwa.Gen de bagay lè w tande yo ki fè w anvi rele Viv Duvalier.Tonnè krazem se domaj li te vinn chanje kasak li.God damn it.Yo ta di Boulos yo fè ti frekan saa yo ta mande si moun konprann yo fou.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Message  Joel Jeu 8 Nov 2007 - 18:24

Mesye mwen wè nou bliye atak ki fèt sou Radyo TeleGinen an.
Dapre sa m tande ,yo t ap fè bri sou kesyon "citizenship" Boulos lan tou

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Jeu 8 Nov 2007 - 19:51

Se pou nou sonje pwoverb ayisyen ki di se fè ki koupe fè.Depi kek jou reyaktyonè yo montre kareman yo pa nan jwet fè diskou,pale de demokrati.Alò moun ki pa genyen kouraj pou defann dwa yo ap toujou ap rete tann la mann di syel pandan ke yap masakre yo.Lè na montre yo ke nou determine pou esklavaj la fini se lè saa ya respekte dwa nou.Fok yo konnnen tou ke se pa tou le jou magrit pote bon siro.Poukisa se yo ki ka tire sou statyon radyo ki ap defann dwa oprime yo?Lè na reponn kestyon saa ak tout lojik e bon sans na konprann ki sa pou nou fè.

yo kidnape lider nou ;yo touye Jean Do ;yo touye Lovensky ,yo kidnape Maryse epi nou peye lajan epi nou fenmen bouch nou.fok nou pa bliye se konsa nan yon lot peyi yo te komanse pran jwif yo yonn apre lot jis lè limanite fè total 6 milyon moun te boukane nan fou..Se nou ki konnen sa nap fè paske moun sa yo pap retire chenn esklavaj la nan kou nou tou tan nou pa deside swiv Dessalines.Gade byen sa ki ap pase Darfour,alò na konprann si moun sayo renmen nwa.Si nou ba yo moyen se menm sa ki ap pase Darfour se li yap fè nou pase tou.Se jwif sel ki genyen reson yo pa beswen konnen sa moun ap di yo di sa ki te pase an almay pap repete anko e yo bati yon lame ki pou anpeche sa rive .yo konstwi yon peyi kote dwa yo respekte.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Message  Sasaye Sam 10 Nov 2007 - 1:56

EXTRAIT DE L'AGENCE HAITIENNE DE PRESSE

Port-au-Prince, le 7 Novembre 2007 - L'Association des Médias Indépendants d'Haïti ( AMIH) condamne énergiquement l'attentat commis contre Radio-Télé Guinen dans ses locaux sis à Delmas 31 dans la soirée du mardi 6 Novembre 2007.

L'AMIH déplore cet attentat non motivé contre un de ses membres et exige qu'une enquête sérieuse soit conduite par les Autorités pour faire la lumière sur cet acte regrettable.

Les Médias membres de l'AMIH n'accepteront de se soumettre à aucune forme d'intimidation et renouvellent leur détermination à continuer à informer en toute impartialité.

Pour identification :

Radio Télé-Guinen

Tropic FM

Mélodie FM

Mega Star

Canal 11

Radio Indigène

Solidarité etcÉetcÉ
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé