Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

The full story behind Wright's sermons

2 participants

The full story behind Wright's sermons Empty The full story behind Wright's sermons

Message  gwotoro Sam 22 Mar 2008 - 0:19

Je vous invite a lire ces deux articles parus sur cnn.com qui replacent les declarations que l'on passe en boucle dans les medias US dans leur contexte.

Finalement, quand on a le "big picture", on realise que le pasteur n'a dit que la verite, mais critiquer l'Amerique est un "crime" majeur aux USA.

The full story behind Wright’s “God Damn America” sermon

The full story behind Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s 9/11 sermon

gwotoro
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: le balancier

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The full story behind Wright's sermons Empty Re: The full story behind Wright's sermons

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Ven 28 Mar 2008 - 12:22

A few minutes ago I was watching Senator Obama on the program "The View "on ABC where his relations with Pastor Wright were discussed one more time.As he said :"if one condensed all the bad things one had said ,everyone of us should be condemned for our remarks".

I do not remember who said :" patriotism could be the refuge of the scoundrel" to denigrate people of integrity.One does not love his or her contry less for criticizing the bad actions of certain politicians.If one should condense all the bad things a mother said to her children ,at the end these children should hate their mother.As we said :"He who loves well ,chastises well."

I do not condone all the things that Pastor Wright said about The United Sates,but being of his generation I understand his anger.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Revenir en haut Aller en bas