Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

The hypocrisy of a zealot on NBC

The hypocrisy of a zealot on NBC Empty The hypocrisy of a zealot on NBC

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Dim 25 Mai 2008 - 11:00

This morning I was listening to the diatribe of a condescending journalist toward Mrs Clinton for her so called insensitivity toward the kennedy Family when she referred to the assassination of Robert kennedy in June of 1968.How many times these journalists refer to the death of Martin Luther king or of Malcom X to make a point?Are they insensitive toward the king family?Are they conveying their wish of assassinating Senator Obama?Or do they have such a plan and thereafter blame Senator Clinton for its realisation?

It is incredible to hear these sexists condemning Mrs Clinton for referring to a fact of political history of the United States.I understand the tactic of eliminating the more electable candidate among the two democratic candidates in order to facilitate the election of john Mac Cain who is the candidate of the rich and the powerful.I would like to see how these ignoramuses are going to vote in November when the time comes to choose betweeen Cain and Obama.

In the same breath they are condemning Senator Clinton they're talking about the assassination of Martin Luther king.Yet they implied that Senator Clinton should not make any reference of any assassination at a time when a Black man is running for President.Do they apologise to the King Family when they refer to his assassination?Did Senator Robert kennedy's sons and daughters condemn senator Clinton for her remark?

I was so disguted by this ignoramus' remarks that I turned 0ff the television set and will never watch this station again.I do not have any problem with anybody who honestly prefers Senator Obama.But to say that Senator Clinton is insensitive to the kennedy family in remembering senator Robert kennedy death is demagogic.The son of Senator Kennedy endorses Senator Clinton.Why these sexsit pigs do not say clearly that they do not want a woman in the white house.Why are they hiding behind Senator Obama to promote Senator Mac cain candidacy ;do they think everybody is naive to think they're sincerly will vote for Senator Obama?

I wish Senator Obama good luck in November if he were the nominee of the democratic party.However these demagogues who pretend to be promoting civility in the race in condemning Senator Clinton's remarks last week do not impress me.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Revenir en haut Aller en bas