Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Now double-digit lead for Obama, all-around

2 participants

Now double-digit lead for Obama, all-around Empty Now double-digit lead for Obama, all-around

Message  Sasaye Jeu 23 Oct 2008 - 13:16

First thoughts: Double digits Posted:

Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:12 AM by Carrie Dann
Filed Under: First Thoughts, 2008
From Chuck Todd, Mark Murray, Domenico Montanaro, and Carrie Dann

*** Swing states swinging to Obama:

Most of the national polls -- including our NBC/WSJ survey -- are now showing Obama with a double-digit national lead.

And here come a slew of brand-new state polls that also suggest Obama is in command of this presidential contest.

The University of Wisconsin’s Big Ten Battleground polls have Obama up 10 points in Indiana (51%-41%), 13 points in Iowa (52%-39%), 22 in Michigan (58%-36%), 19 in Minnesota (57%-38%), 12 in Ohio (53%-41%), 11 in Pennsylvania (52%-41%), 13 in Wisconsin (53%-40%), and nearly 30 in Obama’s home state of Illinois (61%-32%).

Meanwhile, there are new Quinnipiac surveys that show Obama up five points in Florida (49%-44%), 14 in Ohio (52%-38%), and 13 in Pennsylvania (53%-40%).

And finally, new CNN/Time surveys find Obama ahead by five points among likely voters in Nevada (51%-46%), four points in North Carolina (51%-47%), four in Ohio (50%-46%), and 10 points in Virginia (54%-44%).

The lone state survey that shows McCain ahead: CNN/Time’s West Virginia poll, where McCain’s nine (53%-44%).
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Now double-digit lead for Obama, all-around Empty Re: Now double-digit lead for Obama, all-around

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Jeu 23 Oct 2008 - 16:21

I do not know the truthness of these polls .What I just witnessed is a long line of voters today in Florida.A lots of young people are voting early.We also have a lots of old people who seem very enthousiastic.I expect a big turn-out this year in Florida. By the time of election day ,I think more than 50% of floridians will already cast their ballots.We know a big turn-out will favor Senator Obama;therefore we should encourage our relatives to vote early.We should help those without mean of transportation to go to the voting place in their county to cast their vote for Senator Obama and for all democrats.

People do not procrastinate.This is your chance to change the course of your country.We know this election is too important for you to stay home.Go on your computer and search for the adress where you can cast your vote early.More people who vote for Obama better the chance we have to elect a president who understands our problems.We have a real chance to elect not only a black man president of the United States ,but a President who will fight for the middle class and the poors.

I did my part:I just sent my contribution to help Senator Obama ,but I intend also to volounteer this week-end to call people to cast their vote for Senator Obama.Everybody can help in his or her own way;for this is not only for your own future ,but also for the future of your children and grand children.Yes we can elect Obama if we vote in great numbers.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Revenir en haut Aller en bas