Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Ahhaa! Ya p bay Wyclef yon kout Tiger Wood. Ayibobo Wyclef!!!!

2 participants

Ahhaa!  Ya p bay Wyclef yon kout Tiger Wood. Ayibobo Wyclef!!!! Empty Ahhaa! Ya p bay Wyclef yon kout Tiger Wood. Ayibobo Wyclef!!!!

Message  Sasaye Mar 6 Avr 2010 - 13:38

Wyclef Yeles For Haiti
The ex-Fugee member raises $10M for Haiti...

14:07, Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Rapper Wyclef Jean and his Yele Haiti non-profit organization have apparently raised almost $10 million dollars in donations since an earthquake struck Haiti in January.

According to recent reports, Yele has taken in a total of $9,139,324 in donations since a 7.0 earthquake levelled Port-Au-Prince.

The organization has been under major scrutiny since it began and they’ve also been accused of mismanaging funds in the past.

A payment of $105,000 was apparently made into Zakiya Khatou-Chevassus bank account, who is also Wyclef’s PA, it was also rumoured that he was having an affair with her. Those allegations come in the midst of rumours that Jean was also sleeping with his former manager, Lisa Ellis, former VP of Urban at Sony Music.

Wyclef said on his Twitter: “If you Ride with me you are on the Right side or you can follow your slave master and believe what he tells you. Yele Haiti 4 life. Since some of you like to believe everything you read without having Facts pass this around!

"Wyclef is A Alien from out of space. I have been spending money n my country since I was a Fugees! Why is it now after the Quake I am being Excuse! They fear I’m gaining ground.”

Both women have denied being romantically involved with Wyclef Jean
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ahhaa!  Ya p bay Wyclef yon kout Tiger Wood. Ayibobo Wyclef!!!! Empty Re: Ahhaa! Ya p bay Wyclef yon kout Tiger Wood. Ayibobo Wyclef!!!!

Message  Joel Mer 7 Avr 2010 - 14:44

Wi,

Se pou Wyclef konnen ke ak tranbleman tè an,pwofil li vin an barelyèf.
Misye konnen kijan près "gossip" (tripotaj) ameriken an ye.
Menm foto se pa pou misye pran ak medam yo,kelkelanswa kote l prale ,se pou l trennen MARIE CLAUDINETTE dèyè l.

Menm lè pa genyen ,y ap kreye l;si genyen menm l ap mouri nèt lan fim lan

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/04/04/2010-04-04_wyclef_jeans_exmanager_lisa_ellis_fires_back_over_leaked_nude_photo_im_being_att.html

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Revenir en haut Aller en bas