Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

QUELQUES PENSÉES DU GRAND LOUIS JOSEPH JANVIER

+4
OBSERVER KEEN
Thunder
Le gros roseau
Joel
8 participants

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

QUELQUES PENSÉES DU GRAND LOUIS JOSEPH JANVIER - Page 2 Empty QUELQUES PENSÉES DU GRAND LOUIS JOSEPH JANVIER

Message  Joel Mer 24 Nov 2010 - 15:32

Rappel du premier message :

DE LA LIBERTÉ EN RÉGIME DÉMOCRATIQUE:

"Toutes les constitutions haitiennes ont été violées.PETION qui,au dire des ignorants ,ne fit couler des larmes qu'à sa mort,n'a pas plus respecté les lois que GEFFRARD ou que tel entre au nom duquel on accole encore l'épithète de tyran"'

"'Si les Haitiens tiennent à prouver qu'ils sont déja parvenus à cet état d'évolution sociale que BAGEHOT appelle l'age de la discussion,ils doivent donner le plus d'importance politique aux hommes de discussion,respecter moins les préjugés du clocher,de la religion,de la richesse,du nom de famille,de l'age'"

""La discussion seule enseigne la tolérance.Elle échoue partout ou quiconque entend une chose qui lui déplait essaye de la faire tomber sous les huées;partout ou de prétendus libéraux menacent de mort leurs adversaires;mème ceux qui les combattent autrement que par le fusil"" ""
Le peuple choisit qui lui plait.Ses choix sont toujours bons quand c'est lui qui les fait directement.Il n'accorde ses suffrages qu'à ceux dans lesquels il se retrouve avec ses qualités et ses défauts,à ceux dans lesquels il sent son ame palpiter

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

QUELQUES PENSÉES DU GRAND LOUIS JOSEPH JANVIER - Page 2 Empty Re: QUELQUES PENSÉES DU GRAND LOUIS JOSEPH JANVIER

Message  Invité Jeu 25 Nov 2010 - 17:53

Joel a écrit:Se pwoblèm sa a ,mwen genyen ak MARC.
Misye pa reyalize genyen yon seri de nèg ,se gate y ap gate fowòm lan.
Kelkelanswa diskisyon an ,se yon zafè pèsonèl ;se poutèt sa mwen te mete kèk panse LWI JOZÈF JANVYE.Se jon bagay ke misye pa t vle wè ,se awogans,se sifizans.
Mwen te di sa deja ;mesye sa yo kont demokrasi;alòs pou kisa MARC tolere yo?

Epitou pou wè peyi ki respekte demokrasi ak sa ki pa respekte l yo;gade diferans ant LEND ak PAKISTAN.Poukisa PAKISTAN pòv konsa ,tandis ke LEND limenm ,anvan lontan genyen pou l vini youn lan peyi pi pwisan sou planèt lan?
PAKISTAN ,se koudeta apre koudeta ,tandis ke LEND ,kote yo pale 200 lang diferan ,pa janm gen koudeta.
Se pa yon za`fè moun konn li nonplis,paske lè LEND te endepandan an 1948,a pèn si te gen 20% popilasyon an ki te konn li.

Endyen yo,lidèchip lan ;ki te sòti OXFORD ak CAMBRIDGE te deside se demokrasi yo t ap enplante lan LEND lan yon kontèks difisil.
LOUIS JOSEPH JANVIER pale de peyi ak tradisyon katolik yo ak sa gen tradisyon pwotestan yo ;misye te admire de peyi tankou LANGLETÈ ak ETAZINI ,tandis ke misye te gen dout li a pwopo de LA FRANS.
Misye te kont KONKÒDA A TOU.

Pou m fini.

NÈG KI AP METE KONPITÈ M LAN SOU ""HOME NETWORK"" YO AN;LIBERE L.NOU KONNEN KILÈS NOU YE.

Se yon fè senp: majorite nan pwotestan nan epok sa yo sete presbyteryen,anglican etc

Se sou yon sistem demokratik ke legliz sa yo te mache, kote pastè a te elu par manm konsey ki te vote pa asemble a. Konsey la gen plis pouvwa pase pastè a !

Invité
Invité

QUELQUES PENSÉES DU GRAND LOUIS JOSEPH JANVIER - Page 2 Empty Re: QUELQUES PENSÉES DU GRAND LOUIS JOSEPH JANVIER

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Jeu 25 Nov 2010 - 19:10

okay, we are allowed to say dumb things once in a while!
so, this last post Deza my friend is so terrible that I am NOT going to even respond in detail; but today is turkey DAY; so we must have eaten too much today that we say very VERY wild things.

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 25 Nov 2010 - 21:27

Today is Thanksgiving ;let's give thanks to God for all his blessings.I know it is very difficult to thank him after all the sufferings we witnessed this year.I know Martine will ask me what I am drinking tonight to think about God.I already know his question :Are the haitians that are dying of cholera sons and daughters of God also.It will be very difficult for me to answer his question.But can we really say there is no God?I believe ;therefore I must give him praise for all his blessings.I pray for those in haiti and all over the world who can not eat tonight and I wish next year at this time they will have a place to sleep and a meal to share with their family.We're a bunch of lucky guys.so let's enjoy our blessings .happy tanksgiving to all .We all love haiti let's remember that.let's pray by this time next year the lives of all haitians will be better ;regardless of who will win the election let's put our heads together to see how we can help.Let's pray

God almighty ,you are the architect of the universe,you're alone can stop the sufferings of our brothers an sisters in haiti.put your hands on all of them ;and let them know that they're your sons and daughters ;you love them;and you will show them they way to a better life.God show us a way next year to do something tangible for our borthers and sisters.you said whenever tow of us will meet in a place in your name you will hear our prayers.This is what we're asking God:give us the courage ,the strength ,the wisdom to do something to alleviate the sufferings of our briothers and sister.We are tired of complainning.Show us the way God.Amen

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Message  Doub-Sossis Jeu 25 Nov 2010 - 21:36

NÈG KI AP METE KONPITÈ M LAN SOU ""HOME NETWORK"" YO AN;LIBERE L.NOU KONNEN KILÈS NOU YE.

JOJO GENLE WOU GENLE MANJE TWOP KODENN JODIA. KIFE PA BANM NON PAKET ZONBI TI-JANVIER TE VIN MANJE KODENN AVEW SOU HOME NETWORKS affraid affraid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : cockfighting

Message  Invité Jeu 25 Nov 2010 - 22:47

My dear friend observer Keen,

I just got home. I read your latest comments .I did not intend to hurt your feelings .My use of the word “mumbo-jumbo” may be a little harsh. I should have stopped at the use of the word “overreach”. For this, I am sorry .However; I do believe it is an overreach to attribute to the rational of Louis Joseph Javier the many thoughts that are part of utilitarianism which is a consequentialist theory, at best.

I do not believe that human beings behave solely for the “good “or “right” of outcomes that are morally worthy because they derive pleasure and that such is the general propensity-goal of every human being who is a moral creature. I agree with the critics that have found – many others before me have done so – that one of the difficulties intrinsic to the practical application of the theory is our inability to correctly foresee the consequences that any of our actions will have in our reality. I will grant you though that there is quite a wealth of psychological “utility “that may be harvested from such a philosophical concept.

You must also admit that you were running the risk of being misunderstood when you you’re using a normative theory without mentioning context ,i.e. that you were using the word “goodness” or “rightness” from an utilitarian point of view .Though I fully understand what you are expressing with such conviction, you would allow me to disagree with yo .I have discovered during my reading of the text no evidence that such an hypothesis had ever crossed the mind of one of the totems of our literature .Looking at the historical context ,I tend to believe that he made that intellectual assertion as a political statement ...

Now do you not think that the topic of ‘‘utilitarian “values open s up a can of worms. I do not believe that this present forum is the proper venue for the detailing of theories .They are but theories, are they not?

You have also indirectly raised the matter of liberty and absurdity of life, at least in my mind, in the modern world .By so doing , you have invited the input of other theories that propose new aesthetics to deal with the concepts “subject-object” ,”world vs. I, the individual “ , “space-time “ ,” matter-spirit “ notwithstanding such propositions that state “everything rational is real and everything that is real is irrational that calls into play the pathetic state of our human condition.. .

I am sure that you are familiar, as a philosopher, with the writings of men such as Leibniz, Myerson, Hume Hegel and Kierkegaard .We might as well throw Jean-Paul Sartre in the lot. I have great respect for them but I must understand their collective work in context as we begin to tiptoe the paths of the recent discoveries of physics quantum theory. Immanuel Kant brought a revolution to philosophy but I am a man of my time.

I am of the mind that every philosophical system concocted by the Western mind tries to understand the mystery of the junction of man with the world …without being capable of doing it .Now, I bid you good-by.

Let us talk about how we can help Haiti overcome her precipitous fall into infamy .I have observed that my friend dilibon is propsing that we should put emphasis on "security ".I am sure you can and will contribute to the topic at hand.Perhaps we can apply some of the underlying principles of Kantian's utilitarian value .

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 26 Nov 2010 - 0:14

When people talk about security most of the time they are the proponents of Armed forces.But is it true that security consists only of protecting the borders of a country?what about the food security, sanitation security.the word security must encompass all these other aspects also.The people who were eating mud biscuits when the FADH was in power between 1991-1994 ,those who were killed in the streets because they had voted for Jean bertrand Aristide in a free election were they secured?

I am not sophisticated enough in philosophical theories to participate in a dicussion of utilitarism which if I remember correctly is an ethical theory where all actions should be directed toward the betterment of the lives of the greater number of people.This is the way I understand it.based on this theory shouldn't our meager ressources be devoted to the activites that will provide the grater relief to the greater number of people?Among all our priorities right now what is the most urgent?Is it to provide shelters to those under the tents or to provide money for an Armed forces?Last night Prime Minister Bellerive said: the country has a shortage of at least 400,000 houses.he added that considering that each house could cost a minimum of 10,000 U.S dollars that means we need right now at least 4 billions U.S.dollars to just to build shelters for the people;without any consideration of other services such as :schools ,hospitals,water, telephone , electricity ,garbage collection etc.Where and how the next government is going to find the money to recruit the men and women for this Army and to equip them?Does an Army constitute a necessity for the country right now?

Whenever I read the writings of these proponents who want the government to buy guns that can reach the dominican Republic,Cuba and Puerto Rico I laugh.Do they really understand the consequences of their proposals? It is really true that sometimes inspite of our good intentions we don't realize the consequences of our actions.Do we want to instigate an arm race on the island where we don't even have potable water to give to our people?

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Joel Ven 26 Nov 2010 - 7:05

Doub-Sossis a écrit:NÈG KI AP METE KONPITÈ M LAN SOU ""HOME NETWORK"" YO AN;LIBERE L.NOU KONNEN KILÈS NOU YE.

JOJO GENLE WOU GENLE MANJE TWOP KODENN JODIA. KIFE PA BANM NON PAKET ZONBI TI-JANVIER TE VIN MANJE KODENN AVEW SOU HOME NETWORKS affraid affraid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Se pa sa ti mal ,dlo an mouye w?
M ap di nou ;m ap repete l;sa nou ap fè an ilegal.Nou gen dwa ""hack"" konpitè moun ,si yo paka idantifye nou.Sa n ap fè an se kòmsi nou ""bug"" telefòn moun san otorizasyon.
M ap di sitou nèg ki ap viv OZETAZINI,sispann fè sa;paske yo kòmanse mete moun ki ap fè sa anba kòd.
M ap montre nou atik yo,si nou poko konnen yo.
IT'S NOT WORTH IT.
N ap ize siyati konpitè moun sou fowòm lan ,nou mete l sou ""HOME NETWORK"" nou ,pou nou kontwole konpitè an.

Nou pa sofistike ase;mesye nou ka pran prizon;se sa sèlman m ap di nou.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 26 Nov 2010 - 9:45

Bon ki jan pou yon moun konnen si konpitè w sou home network la?se pa yon nonm rete li dim chak maten se kob mwen genyen la bank ke mwen tcheke ki jan li fè konn sa.selman mwen pa bliye non moun ki dim saa non?

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Ven 26 Nov 2010 - 11:27

Le gros roseau a écrit:When people talk about security most of the time they are the proponents of Armed forces.But is it true that security consists only of protecting the borders of a country?what about the food security, sanitation security.the word security must encompass all these other aspects also.The people who were eating mud biscuits when the FADH was in power between 1991-1994 ,those who were killed in the streets because they had voted for Jean bertrand Aristide in a free election were they secured?

I am not sophisticated enough in philosophical theories to participate in a dicussion of utilitarism which if I remember correctly is an ethical theory where all actions should be directed toward the betterment of the lives of the greater number of people.This is the way I understand it.based on this theory shouldn't our meager ressources be devoted to the activites that will provide the grater relief to the greater number of people?Among all our priorities right now what is the most urgent?Is it to provide shelters to those under the tents or to provide money for an Armed forces?Last night Prime Minister Bellerive said: the country has a shortage of at least 400,000 houses.he added that considering that each house could cost a minimum of 10,000 U.S dollars that means we need right now at least 4 billions U.S.dollars to just to build shelters for the people;without any consideration of other services such as :schools ,hospitals,water, telephone , electricity ,garbage collection etc.Where and how the next government is going to find the money to recruit the men and women for this Army and to equip them?Does an Army constitute a necessity for the country right now?

Whenever I read the writings of these proponents who want the government to buy guns that can reach the dominican Republic,Cuba and Puerto Rico I laugh.Do they really understand the consequences of their proposals? It is really true that sometimes inspite of our good intentions we don't realize the consequences of our actions.Do we want to instigate an arm race on the island where we don't even have potable water to give to our people?

yes, I was once the harshest critic of an army in Haiti. i am well aware that many that are calling for a Haitian army are doing it for their own self-interest because they think that they will be able to manipulate such an army for their own political gains such as reversing a government they do not like. but remember, two people may want the same thing for different and even divergent reasons. i want a professional army of a thousand men and women because of historical reasons, and because of what happened on 2004 that showed the country has no forces to even resist an invasion for one day. also saying that we can never produce a professional army is to GIVE more fuel to WHITE SUPREMACY TO burn us. why cannot we as a people have a professional army that defends our interests? do not we have young men and young women of character and bravery in our midst? WHENEVER FOREIGN FORCES COME TO HELP OUR CITIZENS, IT ENHANCES WHITE SUPREMACY AND THOSE THAT CLAIM THAT WE ARE INCAPABLE.
i am not calling for the army to deal with internal security, that is the job of the police. but we need one because natural disasters require one. why should we rely on marines to help us in the aftermath of our natural disasters?
why should our borders militarized on the other side while we do not even have a scout squad keeping an eye on the other side? why don't we have an intelligence squad? because if we do not, we will always rely on others to pass our government false information? Dominicans have plenty of spies in Haiti, yet we have none over there.
And saying that such an army will not be able to fight the relative mightier Dominican army is besides the point. Haitians are warrior people, denying them of an army is like denying Italians of pasta.
OF COURSE, NONE OF THESE BASTARDS FROM THE OLD ARMY WILL BE ALLOWED BACK IN.
THE ARMY NAME WILL BE ADN: ARMEE DEFENSIVE NATIONALE.
BECAUSE DEPENDING THE NATION IS IN THEIR BLOOD AS OUR HISTORY PROVED!!!!

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 26 Nov 2010 - 11:43

"i want a professional army of a thousand men and women because of historical reasons, and because of what happened on 2004 that showed the country has no forces to even resist an invasion for one day. "oBERSEVER KEEN

It is with pain that I write your name after this quote because you are smarter than this.I refer you to an article wirtten by a lawyer who is practicing in haiti to enlighten your mind about the inhumane conditions that exist in Haiti right now ,and despite these conditions you write :"why can't we have an army of a 1000 men and women."I don't know maybe i wasted my time during all these years recommending books you can read to understand what people use to call FADH.

Why can't the PNH have a brigad of policemen well equiped and trained to deal with the problem you mentionned in your text.you said:" the internal security of a country is a function of the Police," you are right.The difinition of the word army :is to assemble a force to fight in a war.Tell me where will we find the ressources to fight in a war. Do you really understand the logistics needed to fight a war?When someone said we should have guns pointed toward the dominican republic ;does he realize the consequences of such a provocation?

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  jafrikayiti Ven 26 Nov 2010 - 11:59

Observer Keen, I would agree with you that we need an army to deal with all sorts of threats to the wellbeing of the nation. However, not only do we not need the FAdH, we do not need a traditional army. We must adapt our investments to the reality of our era.

If we are planning ahead, and identify the potential threats to the Haitian State, in the near future (now to 10 years), in the mid-term (10 to 50 years) and in the long term (50 yrs and up)....I think it is logical to say that the type of army we require must be one that is built up in stages.

1) There must be a legitimate civilian government established
2) The nature of the army we need must be defined in consultation with the population....so that it will be truly a NATIONAL institution. And only a legitimate government can lead such consultation
3) in my simple assessment (i am no expert in the matter), fro the short and midium term, the major threats to the security of Haitians will be natural disasters.. Therefore, the army we need must first and foremost be an army of engineers, scientist, architechs, builders, rescuers....

Otherwise, we will only waste a lot of money to fuel the arms producing countries economies while we inherit more amputees, more massacres and - NO protection from any threat whatsoever.

In other words, it is simply suicidal to be discussing settign up a Haitian army while and with foreign foes occupying the land, the economy, the politics....every space in the national living room.

If we go that route, no matter what we cal the entity that is being built, it will effectively the the Army of the CIA and its allies in Haiti.

Jaf

jafrikayiti
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Bon neg guinen

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 26 Nov 2010 - 12:07

"Therefore, the army we need must first and foremost be an army of engineers, scientist, architechs, builders, rescuers...."

such a force exists in other countries outside the military establishment.It does not necessarily need to be the role of an army.You both are too young to remember this .When Francois Duvalier was elected in 1957 ,his first action was to mobilize the FADH for the campaign of alphabetisation thoroughout the country.Do you know what the high command of the Army told him:"This is not the role of the army." at that time he din't have yet the tonton makout force to fight them ,so he agreed.

people ,it is time to put your priorities in order.
Stop living in an illusion that you can not afford.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  jafrikayiti Ven 26 Nov 2010 - 13:41

I am not saying anything different than you Wozo. The fact is, I am saying, not only can we not affford a traditional army in Haiti, we do not need one. Obviously you do not train an army of engineers, scientists, architechs, rescuers in barracks but in universities, colleges, professional schools.

55500 Zanj Lavi is not only necessary, it is attainable in a relatively short period. But if you want to spend money buying tanks, fighter planes and submarines for the First Ladies (or First husbands who tried but could not win a presidency) to parade every May 18th, you will not have enough to train the life savers.

We were speaking about this, years ago....

See:

http://www.forumhaiti.com/haiti-societe-f2/lekol-la-promesse-dezas-ki-enspire-aksyon-prevansyon-imedyatman-t5131.htm

jafrikayiti
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Bon neg guinen

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 26 Nov 2010 - 15:04

It is time that haitians live within their means .we have to change certain concepts that are obsolete.We are no longer in an era where an Army was composed of a few divisions without any logistic means to fight.yes we can obtain 55.000 rescurers well trained to respond to any emergency .This corp doesn't have to be called an army.Because the word Army invokes a corps prepared for war.it is obvious for those who know the needs of an Army to be a fighting force haiti can no afford such a force right now.

We must be smart with our ressources in order to provide the services and the goods our people need.People need potable water, food, health care, education, houses,justice, security,jobs.These should be the priorities of the next government.If you calculate the cost of these aforementionned services and goods you realize that not only we need more money than the aid promised by the international community,we also need the contributions of the haitian diaspora .The corner stone right now is to mobilize the diaspora to buy bonds of national reconstruction redeemable in 25 years.The government can pay a 2% interest annualy on these bonds.I will buy 5 thousands dollars of these bonds right now and the same amount every year until I die.I will not buy them to enrich some corrupt politicians ,but if we really have a government of the people , by people and for the people elected freely in a honest election I will contribute in the reconstruction of the country.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 10:54

Jaf, Why do you think I started with a thousand men and women? because it has to be done in stages!!
Why do i think that I come up with such a perfect name ADN? because the name will always remind them of who they are. the chain of command will have to be restructured in such a way that civilian orders override orders from military officers. what i need is a start as of now!! half of it would be made of professionals, and the other half of conscripts from a lottery of eligible young men and women. that way, we will not have to be burdened with retirement pensions of personnel.
creativity can help us deal with the problems of starting an army! we are not poor in resources per se, but rather we are poor in management and creativity at the leadership level.
if we cannot sustain of army of a thousand men and women while we have more than ten million citizens, what kind of nation we expect to be.

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 11:16

Pa genyen lajan pou sa koulyè ya.an nou finn bati kay pou mete 1milyon e demi moun ki ap domi anba tant yo, an nou finn bati lopital ak sant santé ki kraze yo, lekol pou preske yon milyon ti moun ki pa ka ale lekol yo,fok nou ba tout moun dlo pwop nanpeyi pou kwape Kolera a.ki represante yon pi gran risk ke tout lot bagay an nou travay pou nou jwen yon alternatif a chabon bwa a pou peyisan bouke koupe pye bwa pou fè chabon, an nou achte grenn pou ba fanm pou yo pa grennen pitit tankou la pen pou nou kontwole kwasans demografik la,an nou envesti nan lagrikilti pou nou ka ba pep la manje.an nou ogmante fos polis la vit e ba li bon jan ekipman pouli ranpli wol li o depa MINUSTAH.Lè w pa ka fè tout bagay a la fwa ou fè sa ki esantyel yo dabò. se bagay sa yo ki priorite nan peyi jodya e se bagay ki ap pran plis ke yon manda pou nou resoud yo.fok nou viv nan losterite pou kom Me Ceant di ya se gress misye ki pou kwit li.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Joel Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 11:41

WOZO;

Yon jan pou m apiye sa w di an;
Mwen t ap li yon dosye sou JAMAYIK.
Premye minis JAMAYIK lan GOULDING KONBINE 3 pòs;misye se premye minis,misye se minis PLAN;misye se minis DEFANS tou.

Pou konparezon ,PNB Jamayik ,se 24 milya dola ak yon popilasyon 3 milyon moun;chif 2009 pou AYITI an se te 12,9 milya.
Sa vle di ke ekonomi JAMAYIK lan apeprè ap fè 2 fwa pa AYITI an ak 1/3 popilasyon.

Ane pase ,mwen t ap li sou JAMAICA OBSERVER;moun yo ki dèyè premye minis lan pou li chanje oto ofisyèl lan.Oto ofisyèl sa a se yon TOYOTA ki gen 11 zan ki pafwa ap plede pran pàn.
Nap di fè konparezon ;nou pa p ka menm fè konparezon;paske sòt de panse lidèchip JAMAYIK lan se pa yon bagay ke pa nou an ka menm konsevwa ,ale wè pou yo ta enplemante l.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 11:48

se sak fè ekonomi yo pi avanse .resous peyi ya pa gaspiye nan peye birokrat initil.ni fè grimas pou nou imite sa lot moun ki genyen plis moyen geyen lakay yo. Sa w di ya mwen sonje ke yo di Presidan Balaguer se te yon vye Chevrolet ki genyen plis ke 10 zan ke li ap sèvi,nou menm nou tande nenpot ti kad 3 eme klass nan palè ya se 4x4 ki koute 50000 dola ke yap kouri men yo di se pa de 4x4 ki nan kanpay eleketoral ti Jude la.kote li jwen lajan saa .men Ceant sot di ke CNE se komsi se te yon konpayi prive Preval ak ti Jude li ye.li fè travay pou moun an prive men pèsonn pa janm konnen ki lè lajan sa yo rantre nan kes leta epi se leta ki ap bay 4 milyon goud chak mwa pou fonktyonman CNE.

se bagay sa yo wi ki pou chanje nan peyi dayiti.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 12:00

nou ka fout komanse li ak 4 san jen f2!!
pa gen lajan, kote jude celestin jwenn ak avyon sa yo!
lot jandam ap monte sou sol nou tout la jounen le fini tou nap pale radot.
mwen pa pale de ashte gwo tank, gen lot peyi kap fe fave ansye zam, yap two kontan bay yo pou prestij diplomatik yo mezanmi. bagay la se kreyativite, menm tawain gen zam li ta bay! nou ka fome yon ti lame pou prestij peyi ya ak bezwen peyi ya!!!

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 12:02

eske se jamaken nou ye? moun sa yo se ba yo, yo te ba yo endependans, nou menm se mete nou te fout met la deyo ak lame nou ak entelijans nou!
premye enstitisyon peyi se te lame, fok nou komanse menm ak 2 moun!!!!
yon ofisye ou yon solda kom senbolik!

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 12:07

kondi yon fanm te di lè moun nan grangou nan misè prestij se yon byè sa ye pou li.nou beswen profesè lekol , nou beswen ofisye sanitè, nou beswen gad forestye nou beswen infimyè, doktè ,agronom ,antreprenè nou pa beswen Charles Oscar koulyè ya.ba moun repo yo .Nou te genyen plis prestij pase Costa Rica lè nou te genyen paket Charles Oscar yo ki ap fouke presidan tou tan.?se pa vye zam demode nou beswen nan men Taiwan jodya pou Charles Osacar touye pitit pep la lè yo fè kou deta se tuyo pou distribiye dlo tou kote nan peyi ya. lekol prefabrike pou nou ranplase tout lekol ki kraze yo ,materyo de konstriktyon pou nou rebati tout lopital ak sant de sante ki kraze yo.ake ki moun ou pral fè la gè ak ti lame 1000 moun ak ti fizi M16 yo?retounen an ayiti mete rad kaki w sou wou e pran yon lot moun ak w di nou se lame.

Dernière édition par Le gros roseau le Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 12:14, édité 2 fois

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  dilibon Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 12:09

Mwen sispann pale de lame. Jodya mwen pale de oyun gwo strikti sekiriter kote lame se youn pati ladan li. E mwen demontre pwen mwen an ak ekzanp a lapwi poukisa se youn ijans de jounen jodya nan post sa'a. Mwen dako post sa'a te vreman long, men li merite pwan youn ti tan pou reli! :

http://www.forumhaiti.com/haiti-politique-f3/dapre-mwen-pa-genyen-okenn-plan-ki-ka-reyisi-ann-ayiti-san-youn-plan-sekiriter-t10049.htm

Pa genyen anyen ki ka reyisi san youn strikti entelijans ak sekirite nasyonal. Tout sa nou ta fe ki sanble ak reyisit nenpot lot nasyon kap fe konpetistyon ka rantre kraze ou pwan kapital imen nou fome rapidman!

dilibon
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Entrepreneur
Loisirs : Plages

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Contributeur

Message  Le gros roseau Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 12:23

poukisa yo pa rantre al pran tou sa Costariken yo fè lakay yo ;Panama pa genyen lame poukisa meriken pa retounen al pran kanal la nan men yo?Nou genyen yon PNH pou sekirite interyè peyi ya se nou ki pou ogmante li pou li jwe plisyè wol.ka genyen yon brigad nan PNH la ki la pou siveye frpntyè terest ,nou ka genyen yon sevis tankou FBI andedan PNH la. nou ka genyen yon gad kot ,nou ka genyen yon servis pompye, yon servis premye sekou tout sèvis sa yo pa nesesèman beswen fè pati yon lame nan moman detress sa ke nap viv jodya. genyen bagay ki pi enpotan ki beswen jwen solutyon imedyatman nan peyi ya .map repete l ankò lè w pa ka fè tout bagay a la fwa ou fè sa ki esantyel yo.fome yon ti lame ridikil se pa sa ki pi enpotan nan peyi ya jodya.ayisyen beswen manje,kay pou yo rete, dlo pwop, swen sante, edikatyon,jistis, sekirite, tè pou yo travay .

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  dilibon Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 12:29

Le gros roseau a écrit:popukisa yo pa rantre al pran tou sa Costa rician yo fè lakay yo ;Panama pa genyen lame poukisa meriken pa retounen al peran kanal la nan men yo?Nou genyen yon PNH pou sekitie peyi ya se nou ki pou ogmante li pou li jwe plisyè wol.ka genyen yon brigad nan PNH la ki la pou siveye forntyè terest ,nou ka genyen yon gad kot ,nou ka genyen yon servis pompye, yon servis premye sekou tout sèvis sa yo pa nesesèman beswen fè pati yon lame nan moman detress sa ke nap viv jodya. genyen bagay ki pi enpotan ki beswen jwen solutyon imedyatman nan peyi ya .map repete l ankò lè w pa ka fè tout bagay a la fwa ou fè sa ki esantyel yo.fome yon ti lame ridikil se pa sa ki pi enpotan nan peyi ya jodya.ayisyen beswen manje,kay pou yo rete, dlo pwop, swen sante, edikatyon,jistis, sekirite, tè pou yo travay .

Le Gros Roseau pa dim ou se youn Gros Sot paske mwen konnen ou genyen lespri ki pi laj ke sa. Mwen konnen ou konnen ke Costa Rica ak tout Panama genyen kontra ak Grand Vwazen Tonton Sam pou pwoteje yo si youn lame etranje ta menase yo. Eske dapre ou si RD ta anvahi Ayiti nap ka konte sou USA ou byen nenpot lot peyi pou ede nou? Eske ou kwe sa? Si lojik oua fe sans se pou w mande Kiba kraze lame lakay li tou! Ou pap janm manke oze fe sa pa vre? Map mandem si ou te janm pase nan lame vre? Wi ou te pase paske an Ayiti le neg grangou yo rantre nan nepot bagay san konnen sal ye, san konviksyon. Men menm youn moun kite konn siye bot oyun solda pata dwe pense tankou jan ke ou sot fe li la? Men moun kap vante ke yo renmen Desalinn men ki pa kwe nan lite ak zam pou garanti sekirite peyi ke Empere a ktie pou nou! Ak kisa - ki matye- nou fet mezanmi?

dilibon
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Entrepreneur
Loisirs : Plages

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Contributeur

Message  Le gros roseau Sam 27 Nov 2010 - 12:39

Kiba ak ayiti pa menm bagay gade siperfisi kiba ,gade PIB kiba gade menm PIB yon ti zile tankou jamayik ak pa ayiti wa wè ke se pa pov selman ayiti pov ,bon se moun ki ap charite menm pou nou fè elektyon epi ou genyen lennmi jis ou vle fè la gè ak yo.Jodya se dominiken ki ap vinn bati iniversite lakay w epi ou vle fè la gè ak yo.Lè w di an ayiti lè moun grangou yo rantre nan yon bagay san yo pa genyen konviktyon se vre mwen te rantre nan lame paske mwen te grangou men sa pa vle di ke mwen dwe bay lame lam mwen ,se paske mwen te ladann ki fè mwen konnen ke li pat genyen moyen lojistik pou l te ranpli wol li byen e se pa mwen sel ki di sa; ankò fok nou li liv ke ofisye konsyan ekri pou nou konnen sa ki te FADH la.Lè w pa ka fè yon bagay byen ou pa fè l.mwen se yon moun ki pragmatik.mwen konn moyen mwen e mwen viv selon moyen mwen.mwen pap gade sa Mr Goldenberg genyen lakay li epi pou mwen di fok mwen genyen saa tou.Pou mwen li fa sans pou nou kite moun ap mouri anba grangou kloroks ,anba kolera, tiberkiloz, malarya epi se zam nap achte nan men machan zam.Moun ki vle al fè Charles Oscar genyen kanaval ki fet pou sa.tout pi fò ekipman FADH la ki moun ki te konn ba nou yo?nou te konn pwodwi menm yon katouch?kopulyè ya nou vle retire liv nan lekol pou ti moun aprann pou nou achte vye fisi demode pou nou mete nan yon rak ki ap rouye.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant