Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Koumanman men- ETAZINI di ke se FRANSE yo ki te vle jete ARISTIDE-se pa t yo

2 participants

Koumanman men- ETAZINI di ke se FRANSE yo ki te vle jete ARISTIDE-se pa t yo  Empty Koumanman men- ETAZINI di ke se FRANSE yo ki te vle jete ARISTIDE-se pa t yo

Message  Joel Mer 25 Mai 2022 - 10:38

Sa a se yon ATIK ke JAMES B. FOLEY ekri sou MIAMI HERALD.
FOLEY di ke se pa t yo ,AMERIKEN yo ki te jete ARISTIDE,se te FRANSE yo.

FOLEY di ke yo t ap mande pou ARISTIDE fe REFOM;FRANSE yo yomenm detemine pou yo te ranvese ARISTIDE.
Kididonk ,sa k te rive apre 29 fevriye 2004 yo,se responsabilite FRANSE yo.

JAMES FOLEY te ANBASADE AMERIKEN ann AYITI ,ant 2003 ak 2005.

Wa tande pita;le bwa w mare ;FRANSE yo ap mete preske tout bagay yo so do GNBis yo ,menm jan AMERIKEN yo te mete FADO KOUDETA lan CHILI an 1973 kont SALVADOR ALLENDE an, sou do CHILYEN yo.
AMERIKEN yo te menm bay DOSYE MOUN ki te kolabore ak yo ,bay GOUVENMAN PWOGRESIS CHILYEN yo.
Yo te arete 270 SIVIL ak MILITE ki te kolabore lan KOUDETA 1973 lan .

Men ATIK JAMES B.FOLEY an:
https://miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article261734482.html

No, the U.S. did not try to overthrow President Jean-Bertrand Aristide in Haiti | Opinion BY JAMES B. FOLEY UPDATED MAY 24, 2022 5:15 PM Former U.S. ambassador disputes French assertion that the United States tried to oust former Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide. AP The New York Times’ recent exceptional reporting on the cruel indemnity imposed by France on newly independent Haiti in the early 19th century and its profoundly damaging impact on the impoverished country to this day, unfortunately, was marred by a gross distortion of recent history. In particular, the assertion that the United States collaborated with France to mount a coup against Haiti’s democratically elected president, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, a claim made by former French officials, is not true. It is true that, as U.S. ambassador, I consulted with key international counterparts in Haiti, including the French, in the diplomatic effort I led to forge compromise among the political protagonists and to prevent the deteriorating situation from collapsing altogether. TOP VIDEOS × The responsibility of Aristide and his associates for employing criminal street gangs to intimidate and terrorize political opponents was, in this context, a matter of acute concern for the United States and its international partners. But it was never U.S. policy to seek or support the ouster of Aristide, whom we recognized as the country’s duly elected leader. Our negotiations were centered on governance reforms and the completion of Aristide’s term in office. This, in fact, was a major point of friction between France and the United States. I was chastised not infrequently by French officials — including by the philosopher-envoy Regis Debray during his consequential visit to Port-au-Prince in December 2003 — for what they portrayed as U.S. policy to prop up a violence-prone dictator. This was also the virtually unanimous view of the United States held by Haitian opposition political parties and the broad group of civil-society organizations against Aristide. Get unlimited digital access Subscribe now for just $2 for 2 months. CLAIM OFFER Over many months, I did everything I could to achieve a negotiated resolution of the political impasse and to salvage Aristide’s presidency until, in the tumultuous final days in late February 2004, I urgently turned my attention to thwarting lawless rebels from taking over the government and ultimately to saving Aristide’s life — this, as the capital descended into anarchy. I can only account for these recent non-factual French assertions of U.S. complicity in Aristide’s ouster as a reflection of what France itself desired and may have been about. I learned from the series more than I understood at the time about the depth of France’s animus toward Aristide and its desire to see him gone. It seems reasonable now to speculate about potential links to the rebellion that swept Aristide from power, but that episode remains shrouded in mystery. I can also imagine that the French, who were not privy to our intensive efforts to outmaneuver contending lawless parties or to the circumstances of Aristide’s request to me for a U.S. rescue, must be assuming that the United States had itself cynically engineered the outcome they had been seeking all along. Both the French ambassador and Debray — on a subsequent visit to Haiti — vehemently upbraided me for not having consulted with the French during those final days of the crisis and, in particular, with regard to Aristide’s departure. Again, they knew nothing about the intensive discussions I had with Aristide, at his behest, in the nighttime hours before we agreed to dispatch a plane to carry him to safety. It is true, as the Times reports, that the French did become involved once that plane had left Haitian airspace. To our surprise, Aristide had chosen South Africa as his destination, but U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell did not reach the South African president to convey the request until after the plane had taken off from Port-au-Prince, and he was met with an unexpected rebuff. (South Africa said yes, but needed to delay receiving Aristide for a matter of weeks.) My understanding is that Powell then contacted the French, in the hope that they could find a temporary exile for the former president somewhere in Africa. It is notable that no evidence was presented in support of such a historically consequential claim; indeed, there is none. The archives will yield no U.S. decision memo or meeting record in which a policy or plan is approved at any point to partner with France to overthrow Aristide, let alone any instruction to me to implement such a momentous scheme. I would have emphatically confirmed this, had I been given the opportunity prior to the series’ online publication. Right to the Point Right to the Point connects you with center-right and conservative perspectives. Stay connected to opinion journalists who give voice to your points of view. SIGN UP This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. In the almost 20 years since these events, no U.S. government official from that time has stepped forward to confess or admit U.S. complicity in Aristide’s fall from power, and there was never the slightest leak to this effect — which, if the allegation were true, would be extraordinary in Washington, D.C. Damage has been done to the historical record — and to the reputations of sundry U.S. officials who have maintained the truth about U.S. policy and actions in Haiti in 2003-2004. James B. Foley was the U.S. ambassador to the Republic of Haiti from May 27, 2003 to August 14, 2005. This story was originally published May 24, 2022 4:28 PM. The genius shopping trick every Amazon Prime Member should know Capital One Shopping | Sponsored This article will change the way you buy glasses forever We have changed the game when it comes to buying prescription eyewear, and our secrets have been uncovered GlassesUSA.com | Sponsored Learn More The App That's Teaching Americans Spanish in Just 3 Weeks Get 60% OFF + Lifetime Access | This Week Only! Babbel | Sponsored Sign Up

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article261734482.html#storylink=cpy

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Koumanman men- ETAZINI di ke se FRANSE yo ki te vle jete ARISTIDE-se pa t yo  Empty Re: Koumanman men- ETAZINI di ke se FRANSE yo ki te vle jete ARISTIDE-se pa t yo

Message  Marc-Henry Jeu 26 Mai 2022 - 0:15

Avec tout infomation sa yo , Liliane Pierre Paul chita lap ranse sou dosye Dèt endependans la .
Honte à Liliane
Marc-Henry
Marc-Henry
Administrateur

Masculin
Opinion politique : Démocrate
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Lobbyiste

https://www.forumhaiti.com

Koumanman men- ETAZINI di ke se FRANSE yo ki te vle jete ARISTIDE-se pa t yo  Empty Re: Koumanman men- ETAZINI di ke se FRANSE yo ki te vle jete ARISTIDE-se pa t yo

Message  Joel Jeu 26 Mai 2022 - 6:14

MAK;

LILYAN FINI ,SITOU lan PRES ETRANJE an;ki ekzamine sa k te pase an 2003 , 2004 elt...
Lan PRES ANGLE ak AMERIKEN ki ekzamine sa k te pase an ;ARISTIDE mezire 7 PYE de WOTE advese KOUDETAYIS li yo mezire mwens ke 5 PYE.
Menm lan yon PATI lan PRES DOMINIKEN an.Ansyen PREZIDAN DOMINIKEN an LEONEL FERNANDEZ(3 manda)konpare,te konpare ARISTID ak "mentor" li JUAN BOSCH

Omwens ARISTIDE vivan toujou.
Gen yon DEPECH deklasifye ke JAMES B.FOLEY te voye bay PATWON l yo lan DEPATMAN DETA ;se te tankou repetisyon PAWOL TOUSSAINT LOUVERTURE te repete apre FRANSE yo te arete l.

Se te an JIYE 2005.
FOLEY di ke LENNMI ARISTIDE konprann yo genyen apre yo ranvese ARISTIDE men ARISTIDE deja CHANJE AYITI:

Kom nou ka konnen FOLEY se te ANBASADE AMERIKEN ann AYITI ant 2003 ak 2005.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Joel Ven 27 Mai 2022 - 15:25

MAK;
Sanble ke JAMES B.FOLEY gen rezon vre wi;sanble ke misye te konsidere ARISTIDE yon ADVESE pa yon lennmi .

Lan liv li an "PARAMILITARISM AND THE ASSAULT ON DEMOCRACY IN HAITI;ote an repwodwi de SANTENN DEPECH DEKLASIFYE ke ANBASAD AMERIKEN ann AYITI an te voye bay DEPATMAN DETA.

Malgre ti voye monte toupiti JAMES FOLEY anbasade ameriken an (2003-2005) te pale de ARISTIDE ak RESPE .

Sa a se yon DEPECH DEKLASIFYE ke JAMES FOLEY te voye bay DEPATMAN DETA ,an JIYE 2004 ;ARISTIDE te deja ann EGZIL.

Men tradiksyon KREYOL lan pa GOOGLE:

"Li posib ke Aristide te reyisi ogmante konsyans politik ak sosyal (san nou pa mansyone atant yo) mas defavorize Ayiti yo e konsa kreye yon fòs ke pwochen jenerasyon lidè politik yo pral oblije apiye oswa manipile."

Se te an JIYE 2004;ARISTIDE te deja ann EGZIL.
Nimewo depech lan se 3E08FF

MEPRI JAMES FOLEY te manifeste pito pou anpil GNBis yo ;sitou pou yon MOUN tankou HIMMLER RHEBO misye te ensinye ke misye se yon FASIS.
FOLEY di ke an 1988 RHEBU te reprime vyolaman yon manifestasyon ke ANPLWAYE t ap fe pou mande ogmantasyon SALE.

Sa a se ORIJINAL DEPECH lan repwodwi lan LIV JEB SPRAGUE lan ,pibliye an 2007 pou premye fwa e repwodwi an 2012.
Se Paj 267
"It is plausible that Aristide succeded in permanently raising the political and social consciousness(not to mentionthe expectations) of Haiti's disadvantaged masses and thus created a force which the next generation of political leaders will have to placate or manipulate"

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé