Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

The Williams Sisters

2 participants

The Williams Sisters Empty The Williams Sisters

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Jeu 4 Sep 2008 - 16:04

Last night was for me a moment of pleasure. Watching the tennis match between the two sisters,I enjoyed it so much that I wish that there was a third set.At the end of the match I wonder if we will ever see two female athletes so talented.I had the impression that venus could have won the second set .but she defered to her younger sister because she had won Wimbledon.

I hope Serena Williams will not disappoint her older sister.Venus was so gracious.I can not wait to see Serena next match against Safina who is also a very talented athlete.I know Safina is hungrier ,but I will put my money on Serena.Colo ,are you ready to bet?Just for a good bottle of whine.(lol)Wouyyyyyy I forget on this site one should not talk about wine,beer and other alcoolic beverages.(lol)The Saint will not tolerate any infraction to his moral authority.Map kontinye lage 2 kout rhun nan ogatwa pam lan kan menm paske pè katolik bwè grog yo net al kole.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Williams Sisters Empty Re: The Williams Sisters

Message  Mawon Rcfranc Jeu 4 Sep 2008 - 16:26

Yes indeed, it was a great match. It was pure ecstasy to watch them. I don't quite agree with you that Venus deferred to Serena. Serena worked real hard to win, she has nore stamina, and is quicker on her feet than her sister. I think she is the better player. I was supporting Venus, but I have to take my hat off to Serena for a game well played.
Mawon Rcfranc
Mawon Rcfranc
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Jeu 4 Sep 2008 - 16:47

Mawon

Do you really believe that if Venus were playing against somebody else she would not put the ball on the corner at the end of the first tiebreaker of the first set?I respect Serena's ability.but I do not agree with you that she was quicker last night . I think Venus was not agressive enough because she was palying her younger sister.At any rate because of the draw one of them could not continue,Although I wish I could see them in the final.

We should be really proud of them both.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Sam 6 Sep 2008 - 23:29

Serena Williams will play against Jelena tomorrow for the U.S.open title ;who will win?I was very disappointed this afternoon ;I thought Safina would have played a beeter match.But unfortunately she could not control her serve because of the wind.

At any rate I am glad that Serena will play in the final tomorrow.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Invité Dim 7 Sep 2008 - 1:02

:elephant:

Dernière édition par lent=slow le Dim 6 Sep 2009 - 22:42, édité 1 fois

Invité
Invité

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Dim 7 Sep 2008 - 7:16

"At any rate I am glad that Serena will play in the final tomorrow.""We should really be proud of them "

Blinded by hatred you can not even understand two simple sentences?
Unforgiving for what?Because I prevent you to write?You do not want me to enjoy tennis.What should I do almighty Satan of forum haiti?You will be only satisfied when you can poison me to make me a zombi so I can plow your field as a slave.I am not in this world to live to your expectations and you're not here to live to mine.if there is somewhere we can share our experiences let's do it ;if not ,why don't you live your life and forget about mine.If I made a mistake somewhere there is nothing I can do about it now.You have the option to correct my mistake by hanging yourself.(lol)[size=12

You hate me because I did not become your disciple and follow the communism doctrine,I am sorry ;I am not a dreamer.I have eyes, ears and a brain.I have the ability to comprehend that there is no perfect political doctrine applicable to all countries at all times.You choosed your way of life ,at least give me the right to choose mine.Enjoy your life instead of hating me.You do not need me anymore ,and I do not need you.I wish this were the last time we exchange our point of view.Comprendes .You're not going to make me a misanthrope like you.If you're so miserable why dont you end your life and leave me alone.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Invité Dim 7 Sep 2008 - 14:07

:elephant:

Dernière édition par lent=slow le Dim 6 Sep 2009 - 22:42, édité 3 fois

Invité
Invité

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Dim 7 Sep 2008 - 20:26

you can believe or you can't believe you wrote that comment last night;What is it Shakespeare?You drink too?what a surprise .I thought you were the new Messie who came to redeem our sins.Let me leave you in your dreams to be the righteous one .Let me go so I can enjoy the final tennis match of the U.S.open.I am sorry I can not babysit you all the time.I know you need some attention.Consult a doctor for your psychosis.Or you can give me your adress I will help you with the hanging.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Lun 8 Sep 2008 - 1:01

What a match.Serena Williams wins The U.S.open tonight ;she becomes the number one female tennis player of the world.She deserves the victory and this title.She wins the tournament without losing one set.She beats all her opponents in two straight sets.Which is really fantastic.She is playing better in the U.S.open than in all previous tournaments she played this year. She is really a great athlete.When we (black people) put our mind and talents in some endeavour there is nothing we can not accomplish;no goal we can not attain.God gives us the same mind and body than anybody else ;it is up to us to use them wisely for our benefits.We should all be proud of the Williams sisters.Congratulations to their parents.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé