Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

Aux "chefs" de mon pays.

3 participants

Aux "chefs" de mon pays. Empty Aux "chefs" de mon pays.

Message  Thunder Ven 3 Déc 2010 - 19:54

Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Target Practice, Sports Cars, Konpa...

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le gardien

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Aux "chefs" de mon pays. Empty Re: Aux "chefs" de mon pays.

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 3 Déc 2010 - 22:51

dapre chante saa Micky se yon atis engaje tankou Manno Charlemagne.Bon mwen komanse apresye jenn nonm lan wi.mwen pa kwè si micky ta vinn presidan li ap yon pi move presidan pase Rene Preval non.Komm ayisyen toujou genyen foli moun ki pale franseuuu se yo sel ki konnen li ka pa janm Presidan men o lye nou ta pran Jude Celesti gen lè pito nou pran Micky .mwen konnen moun ki san peche yo pap janm dakò ak mwen.kom mwen toujou di tout moun mwen renmen moun ki konn soufrans mwen ki montre ke yo genyen pitye pou mwen. Yon moun te met konn pale franseuuu pi byen pase Molière se pa bagay ki gade m depi ou konprann ou se moun mwen se bet.pa menm bet menm paske fok yon bet manje e fok li jwen dlo poul pwop poul bwè e kote poul dòmi.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Sam 4 Déc 2010 - 10:41

ebyen, an kou komanse rele: avi, avi, avi, avi, avi, avi !!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

politisyen nou yo si telman fe tintin, standard a si telman ba, lenpot ti bagay yon moun fe ou di fe gwo enpresyon sou nou!!!
nou pa konn bethova obas???

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Sam 4 Déc 2010 - 12:02

Ankò map repetel mwen pa di li se chwa ideyal la men li pa pi move ke tout lot ki la yo. nou konnen byen se pa chante selman li chante li mete lajan l tou kote dyol li ye.si anpil ayisyen te fè tankou l joday se pa dlo sal ayisyen ta va ap bwè.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Dim 5 Déc 2010 - 11:56

I know where your heart is; and I know that you care; but when you speak of respecting the dignity of the Haitian people, many times what you say contradicts that conviction. I am showing YOU what i mean by that:
you see, to respect someone's dignity is to also assign to him or her some responsibility of self; that is Kantian ethics 101!
therefore, there are certain things that human beings should be able to do without the paternal hand of the state. and it does not require formal education, it only requires self-introspection and collective care.
take the cholera case for instance:
yes, the state is guilty; but so are the adult individuals whose kids got sick or who got sick themselves. they knew that there were no sewage system; they knew that remains of any kind can cause diseases because they would use that same knowldge to make "poud".
they knew that people get sick from drinking untreated water, and they knew that boiling water kills germs. they have knowledge of all of that; yet, they drunk the water without boiling it, or without leaving it in the sun. now to say or pretend that my fellow Haitians are not capable of having that basic knowledge would be equivalent to saying that they are retarded. but in fact, they are not retarded: they are normal people with a normal functioning brain, though not educated. so, their indifference and lack of collective and personal care is also to blame. these are not kids, these are adults. this is a very preventable disease with basic hygiene. and to blame it all on the failing state institutions is to be dishonest intellectually.
yes, you can blame the response wholly on the state, but not the propagation of that disease. to blame it on the UN is to accept the white supremacist view that we are children cognitively and culturally; but the white supremacists are wrong because we are not children in need of basic coaching. do we really need an international NGO to tell us to wash our hands after taking a shit? do we really need white guys as civilization messiahs from the NGO to come tell us that we need to make a hole to shit in and cover it with dirt? no, even fucking dogs and cats know how to do that.
so, BECAUSE I respect the dignity of the Haitian people, I am assigning partial blame to them for what happened because they are not children cognitively even without formal education.

I was very upset while watching CNN on day: it is pathetic to see a bunch of able-body men from a titenyen refugee camp complaining about not having toilets. now, you can complain about not having food, but toilets. out of these men, you are telling me that you cannot find collective strength and intelligence to build a fucking " toilet an bwa"??
give me a break !!! these realizations do not make me a white man with dark skin; it makes me a man who recognizes his own strength and that of his own people and gets frustrated with them giving excuses to foreigners for their denigration on a daily basis.

with regard to the lynchings: thunder, all you do is explaining the roots of the problems with very good arguments; but when a psychologist explains that a serial killer's anger comes from him being a victim of sexual abuse as a kid, that does not mean that the psychologist will advocate for not sending him to jail for the rest of his life.
to really help change ourselves, we need to stop excuses because the excuses prevent us from dealing with core issues.

ps: before, i got misinterpreted with the "poud reference", i used it for rhetorical purposes here, not to say that all these affected people make "poud" to hurt their fellow Haitians, but rather to emphasize that it is common knowledge that human remains contain toxins!!

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé