Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Michel Martelly backed by losing candidates

2 participants

Michel Martelly backed by losing candidates Empty Michel Martelly backed by losing candidates

Message  drno Lun 14 Mar 2011 - 9:56

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-12728854

drno
Star
Star

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Michel Martelly backed by losing candidates Empty Re: Michel Martelly backed by losing candidates

Message  alex jacques Lun 14 Mar 2011 - 13:14

After the huge tumble on Nov 28, I was sure that Myrlande had sunk her chances to become president.

She was the first one to call for the elections annulment, which led to a chaos in the BV where "Mandataires" left prematurely.

Later in the day, the remaining 18 candidates followed her call just to find that they were left on their own. I think this explains why someone like Pastor Chavannes Jeunes would throw his support behind Martelly.

At the end of the day, Martelly will president but all I can say is poor Haiti!
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Michel Martelly backed by losing candidates Empty Re: Michel Martelly backed by losing candidates

Message  alex jacques Lun 14 Mar 2011 - 13:18

After the huge tumble on Nov 28, I was sure that Myrlande had sunk her chances to become president.

She was the first one to call for the elections annulment, which led to a chaos in the BV where "Mandataires" left prematurely.

Later in the day, the remaining 18 candidates followed her call just to find that they were left on their own. I think this explains why someone like Pastor Chavannes Jeune would throw his support behind Martelly.

At the end of the day, Martelly will be president, but all I can say is poor Haiti! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Dernière édition par alex jacques le Mar 15 Mar 2011 - 2:23, édité 1 fois
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Message  drno Lun 14 Mar 2011 - 13:24

alex jacques a écrit:After the huge tumble on Nov 28, I was sure that Myrlande had sunk her chances to become president.

Later in the day, the remaining 18 candidates followed her call just to find that they were left on their own. I think this explains why someone like Pastor Chavannes Jeunes would throw his support behind Martelly.

At the end of the day, Martelly will president but all I can say is poor Haiti!

I could not agree more with you because you just hit it right on target. This is the reason why I say there is difference between knowing about politic and doing politic. We are heading to a new version of 1990 movement, and it looks like this one is going to bi bigger. But, one can only hope that the country can get the least from it and move forward instead of going backward.

drno
Star
Star

Message  Invité Lun 14 Mar 2011 - 13:32

Pour le moment, seul Préval peut sauver Myrlande....

Myrlande va rive konpran devan pa devan nèt....

An Ayiti, se pito, byen pre pa lakay....

Invité
Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé