Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Les marchants d'opinion

Les marchants d'opinion Empty Les marchants d'opinion

Message  Edpoete Mar 8 Nov 2011 - 10:40

Envoyez ces courriels a FBI et CIA pour les analyser et decouvrir ces farceurs et fraudeurs

On Tue, 11/8/11, Yakubu Danjuma <yakubudanjuma@voila.fr> wrote:
mary justin" <maryjustin80@gmail.com>
--- On Tue, 11/8/11, Mr Ahmed <mr_ahmed123@sify.com> wrote:

Subject: TREAT AS URGENT PLEASE!!!!!!!

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, Mr Mike Nasri <mikenasri03@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: URGENT

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, winning lotto <winlottobf23lotto@gmail.com> wrote:

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, ernestdavid <mr.ernestdavid@gmail.com> wrote:

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, George Tete <gtete2010@hotmail.fr> wrote:

--- On Sat, 11/5/11, Dieudonné Kounadia <dieudonnekounadia@gmail.com> wrote:

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, Nana Ahmed <nanaahmedbf1@voila.fr> wrote:

To:

--- On Sat, 11/5/11, Yolaine Valberg <y.valberg6@yahoo.com.ph> wrote:

Subject: QUE DIEU VOUS BÉNISSE

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, Asita Hussain <asita.hussain2010@gmail.com> wrote:

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, Mr Hassan <hassan_mohamed10@sify.com> wrote:

--- On Mon, 11/7/11, Ben Coroma <bencoromaben@gmail.com> wrote:

Email: bencoroma@sify.com
Telephone +226-75282760.
WEB SITE // http://www.cnn.com/ SPECIALS/2004/tsunami. disaster/

--- On Mon, 11/7/11, mr faraz <faraz.erman@gmail.com> wrote:

Mon, 11/7/11, Adama Yoli <adamayoli00@gmail.com> wrote:

--- On Mon, 11/7/11, Mr Mahdi Al-Tajir <mrmahdialtajir01@gmail.com> wrote:

--- On Mon, 11/7/11, Muhamed <mh121219@live.com> wrote:

--- On Mon, 11/7/11, Memmud Hazzani <me2hazz@gmail.com> wrote:

To:

Subject
Date

Size

Unread

mary justin My Dearest one,
8:03 AM 9KB
Unread

Mr Ahmed TREAT AS URGENT PLEASE!!!!!!!
7:49 AM 12KB
Unread

Mr Mike Nasri URGENT
7:11 AM 11KB
Unread

SIDIBE NOUHOUN PROPOSITION CONFIDENTIALE
6:51 AM 9KB
Unread

winning lotto !!Avis de gain accorde!!
6:25 AM 9KB
Unread

ernestdavid I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE INTO THIS TRANSACTION
4:55 AM 12KB
Unread

George Tete FROM THE DESK OF DR GEORGE TETE
4:36 AM 8KB
Unread

Yakubu Danjuma URGENT PLC
3:45 AM 6KB
Unread

Nana Ahmed I AM WAITING FOR YOUR UREGENT REPLY.
3:34 AM 10KB
Unread

Asita Hussain I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU.
3:14 AM 9KB
Unread

Mr Hassan VERY URGENT / 100% CONFIDENTIAL
12:35 AM 10KB
Unread

Ben Coroma I HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPOSE OR BETRAY THIS TRUST
9:53 PM 14KB
Unread

mr faraz I NEED YOUR HELP. URGENT.
8:59 PM 12KB
Unread

Adama Yoli CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
7:26 PM 9KB
Unread

Mr Mahdi Al-Tajir CAN I TRUST YOU
7:11 PM 11KB
Unread

Muhamed I NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE PLEASE!
Mon, 11/7/11 8KB
Unread

Memmud Hazzani URGENT REPLY NEEDED
Mon, 11/7/11 8KB
Unread

Dieudonné Kounadia Bonjour.
Sat, 11/5/11 10KB
Unread

Yolaine Valberg QUE DIEU VOUS BÉNISSE
Sat, 11/5/11 8KB
Read

cic.courrielcanada@yahoo.ca IMMIGRATION CANADA (cic.courrielcanada@yahoo.ca) vous conseille cette page du site inpi.fr
Mon, 10/24/11 20KB
Check All - Clear All
Messages 1-20 of 20 Go to First page | Go to Previous page | Go to Next page | Go to Last page

Edpoete
Star
Star

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Les marchants d'opinion Empty bonne chance

Message  Edpoete Sam 19 Nov 2011 - 14:16

hassan_zaki@sify.com, minoffin1995@gmail.com, paulettehenriondanielle@yahoo.com, westernnn063@gmail.com, w.union55@ymail.com, info@hercolubus.ca, info@hercolubus.ca, hassan.ali720@gmail.com, misslunahjustin@postafiok.hu, ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr, mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com, karimguyu@gmail.com

Confidential Respond
Thursday, November 17, 2011 6:51 AM
"hassan zaki" <hassan_zaki@sify.com> minoffin1995@gmail.com> paulettehenriondanielle@yahoo.com.ph>westernnn063@gmail.com> w.union55@ymail.com info@hercolubus.ca <info@hercolubus.ca> hassan.ali720@gmail.com> misslunahjustin@postafiok.hu> ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr> mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> karimguyu@gmail.com

Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Good day!
I am Mr. Hassan Zaki director auditing and accounting department" bank of Africa (boa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso .I discovered the sum of ten million, five hundred thousand dollars (usd10.5) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account owner late, Mr Salla khat from Lebanese who was involved in the December 28th 2006 Benin car crash.

it is therefore, upon this discovery that i decided to take this ultimatum and make this business proposal to you as the fund will be release to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill the banking rules here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund.

Yours faithful,
Mr.Hassan Zaki

--- On Thu, 11/17/11, Ministry Of Finance Fund Release Order <minoffin1995@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ministry Of Finance Fund Release Order <minoffin1995@gmail.com> paulettehenriondanielle@yahoo.com.ph>westernnn063@gmail.com> w.union55@ymail.com info@hercolubus.ca <info@hercolubus.ca> hassan.ali720@gmail.com> misslunahjustin@postafiok.hu> ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr> mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> karimguyu@gmail.com

Subject: RE. ATTN: BENEFICIARY, URGENT MESSAGE REGARDING YOUR FUND. FINAL NOTICE
To:
Received: Thursday, November 17, 2011, 6:40 AM

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BURKINA FASO
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
ECONOMIC AND DEBT REFORM DEPARTMENT.
WORLD BANK READ, OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your delayed Inheritance/Contract Fund US$10 Million USD from the Burkina Faso Government has been Approved and Released for immediate payment to your nominated bank account unconditionally.

You are therefore advice to Contact the General Manager of Oceanic Bank Plc, Burkina Faso (Mr. Frank Sawadogo) through below email address:

oceanicbk1@oceanicbk-customerservice-bf.co.cc

and send him your Fund Release Pin R1209I so that he will transfer this fund to you immediately.

Kindly notify us after 96hours you did not received this Fund from Mr. Frank Sawadogo.

Thanks and accept our congratulations.

Dr.Lucien Marie Noël
Minister for Finance,
Federal Republic of Burkina Faso..

--- On Thu, 11/17/11, Paulette Henrion danielle <paulettehenriondanielle@yahoo.com.ph> wrote:

From: Paulette Henrion danielle <paulettehenriondanielle@yahoo.com.ph>westernnn063@gmail.com> w.union55@ymail.com info@hercolubus.ca <info@hercolubus.ca> hassan.ali720@gmail.com> misslunahjustin@postafiok.hu> ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr> mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> karimguyu@gmail.com
Subject: Bonjour Une Donation Pour Toi
To:
Received: Thursday, November 17, 2011, 4:15 AM
Bonjour Bien aimé,
Je m’appelle Madame PAULETTE HENRION ; Je suis mariée, au Feu, c'est-à-dire au défunt, mon époux PEDESSAC ROGER né à Toulouse, de mémoire glorieuse et bénie qui était un diplomate consultant en république du Bénin pendant dix ans. Au bout de six ans de mariage, il mourut après une brève et simple maladie de 7 jours. Depuis sa mort, je me débattais aussi dans des maladies comme le cancer du cerveau et le diabète ce qui m’a poussé à venir me soigner ici à (LONDRES). Ayant connu mon état de santé actuelle, ma décision est de faire don, à un organisme de charité, tout ce que j’ai hérité de mon marie défunt. Dans la crainte de trouver des personnes de bonnes moralités qui puissent user de cet argent à de bonnes fin, je vous ai choisi par mis ceux que Dieu à voulu bénir et c’est pourquoi j’ai décidé de vous légués ma fortune de UN MILLION HUIT CENT SOIXANTE-QUINZE MILLE DOLLARS US (1.875.000 Us Dollars).
Je n’ai pas eu d’enfant avec mon marie qui puissent hériter de cet argent, non plus je n’ai pas de famille car pour mettre fiancé avec un homme d’origine arabe après la mort de mon époux PEDESSAC ROGER, ma famille m ‘a rejetée pour la simple raison que ce fiançailles est contraire à la coutume de ma famille. Comme je suis actuellement à l’hôpital, me communiquer avec le monde extérieur m’est permit qu'une seule fois par semaine ou je peux me déplacer alors j’en ai profité pour vous envoyer ce message d'appel urgent.
Aussitôt que je reçoive votre réponse, et votre disponibilité confirmer de recevoir cet argent et de l’utiliser honorablement, je vous donnerai le contact de l’institution en république du Bénin qui attends mes instructions. Je voudrais que vous sachiez que ce fonds que vous recevrez comme don de la part d’une femme mourante, vous en fassiez bon usage, en l’utilisant pour bénir d’autres pauvres (telles est mon vœux le plus cher en ce moment) et ainsi vous n’aurez pas de problèmes avec les clauses que j’ai établies avec mon institution. Je vous pris de bien me répondre sur mon adresse mail personnel : paulettedaniellehenrion@yahoo.fr

Que la Paix et la miséricorde de Dieu soient avec vous.
Mme PAULETTE HENRION

--- On Wed, 11/16/11, western.union19 <westernnn063@gmail.com> wrote:

From: western.union19 <westernnn063@gmail.com> w.union55@ymail.com info@hercolubus.ca <info@hercolubus.ca> hassan.ali720@gmail.com> misslunahjustin@postafiok.hu> ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr> mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> karimguyu@gmail.com
Subject: ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
To:
Received: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 9:25 AM

OFFICE MAIL ; w.union55@ymail.com

PLEASE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR BELONG PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU FAILED TILL NOW, FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO INTRODUCE MY SELF TO YOU, MY NAME IS MR.MARK WEST,I AM THE NEW ELECTED DIRECTOR GENERAL OF WESTERN UNION OFFICE BURKINA FASO I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN LAST WEEK.

I AM WRITING THIS MAIL WITH DEEP SORROW, I SAW YOUR NAME ON OUR FILE YESTERDAY THROUGH MY SEARCHING AS THE ONE OF THE MOST BENEFICIARY WHICH DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND VALUED $1.5MILLION USD WHICH SUPPOSES TO BE TRANSFERRING AT THE RATE OF $5,000.00 PER DAY DURING FORMER MANAGER REGIME.

THE REASON I AM EMAILING YOU TODAY IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE FORMER WESTERN UNION MANAGER. HAS BEEN SACKED OUT SINCE LAST WEEK DUE TO HIS ILLEGAL WORK UNGODLY ACT, I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL LEAD YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IS BY TRUSTING ME AND FOLLOW MY DIRECTION. YOU SENT LOT MONEY TO HIM IN ORDER TO GET YOUR FUND WHICH FAILS.

THEREFORE I AM TO TELL YOU THAT THE REASON YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND IS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECT WAY TO GET YOUR FUND BUT TO EXTORTING MONEY FROM YOU IN VARIOUS QUARTERS. DUE TO THE FORMER MANAGER'S ATTITUDE WE THEREFORE RESOLVE TOSACKED HIM OUT SINCE HE DIDN'T KEEP OUR INSTRUCTION,

SO NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED TO PAY YOU BECAUSE ALL OUR INVESTIGATED CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON TO RECEIVE THIS FUND NOTE WE HAVE TWO OPTION TO PAY YOU AND YOU THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OPTION (1) 0UR WESTERN UNION GOLD CARD WHICH YOU WILL WITHDRAW DAILY $4000.00 OPTION (2) RECEIVE DAILY CASH $5,000.00 TILL THE TOTAL PAYMENT COMPLETED. THERE IS ONE CERTIFICATE CALLED (FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES) WHICH YOU SUPPOSE TO OBTAIN FROM FEDERAL HIGH
COURT SERVICES WHICH WILL NOTICED THAT YOU ARE NOT A BURKINA FASO BUT YOU DID NOT HAVE IT AND THAT IS ONLY WHAT YOU NEEDED NOW.

ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION PASSED TO THIS WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE (FEDERAL HIGH COURT SERVICES) THIS WILL DULY GUARANTEE AND COVER THE MONEY AS BEING LEGITIMATELY ACQUIRED FROM THE BURKINA GOVERNMENT. SO I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR FUND OF $1.5USD IS STILL WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT BUT IT WILL RELEASE IMMEDIATELY TO THIS WESTERN UNION OFFICE AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN THE (FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES)

ACCORDING TO OUR MESSENGER WHICH WENT TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT SERVICES OFFICE BURKINA FASO FOR THE RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES HE TOLD US THAT IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF $85.00 ONLY FOR THE OBTAIN OF IT, SO HE TOLD US THAT THEY WILL ISSUE IT WITHIN ONE DAY IF THE FEE WILL BE PAID. SO RECONFIRM US YOUR FULL ADDRESS WITH THE OPTION EITHER YOU WANT IT GOLD CARD OR DAILY PER OK I WILL BE AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO OBTAIN THE FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES,

1. RECEIVER NAME :======= MR.CHUKWUKA JEREMIAH
2. CITY/COUNTRY:==========BURKINA FASO.
3. QUESTION=============FOR WHAT?
4. ANSWER:=============FUNDS
5. AMOUNT:=============US$85.00

I AM HERE GIVING YOUR GUARANTEE AND ALSO 100% PERCENT ASSURANCE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL PAY AND AFTER YOU PAY IT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY. I WILL BE WAITING RIGHT TO HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IN ORDER TO ENABLE US OBTAIN THIS NEEDED CERTIFICATE SOON.
w.union55@ymail.com info@hercolubus.ca <info@hercolubus.ca> hassan.ali720@gmail.com> misslunahjustin@postafiok.hu> ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr> mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> karimguyu@gmail.com

REGARDS,

MR.MARK WEST

--- On Wed, 11/16/11, info@hercolubus.ca <info@hercolubus.ca> wrote:

From: info@hercolubus.ca <info@hercolubus.ca> hassan.ali720@gmail.com> misslunahjustin@postafiok.hu> ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr> mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> karimguyu@gmail.com

Subject: Hercolubus or Red Planet Book
To: stamouredner@yahoo.ca
Received: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 8:15 AM

Can't read this email? Click here to see it on your Internet browser.

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are pleased to inform you about an important book entitled 'Hercolubus or Red Planet,' a work that deals with some highly important current issues: from the controversial nuclear tests in the oceans and their dreadful future consequences to the much-discussed question of the existence of conscientious beings in other planets of the universe.

With enlightening language, this book informs us about the existence of a huge heavenly body six times bigger than Jupiter that is approaching our planet Earth. We are told not only about the consequences of this approach but also about the true origin of climate change and the great geological activity that is taking place deep down in the ocean.

Based in his direct conscientious experience, the author, V.M. Rabolu, teaches us in his book the system to eliminate our psychological defects or Ego and the techniques for astral unfolding as the only formulas to face the forthcoming events.
'Hercolubus or Red Planet' is the result of the author's research in the superior dimensions of nature and therefore it is a book written with Conscience. Anyone can experience themselves that the statements in this work will be progressively fulfilled over time.

Due to the immense importance of this universal message for humanity, the Alcione Association is sending from Spain free copies of the book 'Hercolubus or Red Planet' to any interested person worldwide. In order to request a copy you can visit www.hercolubus.tv.
We thank you for your attention.

Alcione Association

Hercolubus or Red Planet

The Alcione Association is sending free copies of the book 'Hercolubus or Red Planet' to any country of the world.
Original title: Hercolubus o Planeta Rojo
Author: V.M. Rabolu
Pages : 54

Asociacion ALCIONE
Apartado de correos 4
09080-Burgos (Spain)

By email: infohercolubus@gmail.com
Or by filling the form on our website: www.hercolubus.tv

© 2011 Asociacion Alcione. All rights reserved.

--- On Wed, 11/16/11, Hassan Ali <hassan.ali720@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Hassan Ali <hassan.ali720@gmail.com> misslunahjustin@postafiok.hu> ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr> mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> karimguyu@gmail.com
Subject: Urgent Assistance
To:
Received: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 8:01 AM

Urgent Assistance
Dear sir/madam,
My name is Hassan Ali,I am the Credit and Audits Manager with Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.I am contacting you with respect to transfer the sum ($22.500,000.00) Twenty-Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) deposited by a major supplier of Agricultural Equipments in West Africa named Mr.Christian Eich who die along with his family on 31st July 2000 in Concorde Air Crash.

Through my investigation, I find out that he die along with his next of kin and the roll-over on the funds has also expire because the bank law stimulates that after Twelve years where the next of kin did not appear for the claim funds, the fund will transfer into bank treasury as unclaimed funds. In order to avert this negative development, I will like to seek for your permission as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.Christian Eich so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not be use for financing government. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me and 50% for you and any expenses incurred in the course of the transaction will be made by both of us.

There is no risk involve in this project as my position in my bank and with the aid of my personal information I will be provided to make you the legal beneficiary and the legality of this project will correspond with local and international laws of inheritance.Upon your response, I shall then provide you with further information and modalities that will help you understand the transaction.You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this project would be most profitable for both parties because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply

Best Regards
Mr Hassan Ali

--- On Sun, 11/13/11, MISS LUNAH YAK <misslunahjustin@postafiok.hu> wrote:

From: MISS LUNAH YAK <misslunahjustin@postafiok.hu> ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr> mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> karimguyu@gmail.com
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
To:
Received: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 12:37 AM

Dearest One,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.
My name is Miss. Lunah Justin Yak, 23yrs old female and I from South Sudan.My father was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.Justin Yak, and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.
I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well,I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.
More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $5.6 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.
However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.
In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.
Sincerely yours,
Miss Lunah justin yak

--- On Wed, 11/16/11, Ibrahim Sanogo <ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr> wrote:

From: Ibrahim Sanogo <ibrahim.sanogo@voila.fr> mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> karimguyu@gmail.com
Subject: GREAT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS
To:
Received: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 6:58 AM

Dear Friend,

PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL
I am Mr.Ibrahim Sanogo. the Manager in charge of Auditing section Bank of Africa(B.O.A.)Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa. Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise.AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW, I GOT YOUR IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET SEARCH HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO. I FASTED AND PRAYED FOR THREE DAYS BEFORE I CONTACT YOU TO BE MY PARTNER.I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficial to both of us. Duringour auditing in this Bank,

I came across some amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr.Andras Schranner died with his wife and their only daughter on July 31,2000 in a plane crash.The fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody from his relation before my discovery to this development.The saidamount is U.S $12,000,000(TWELVE MILLION  UNITED STATES DOLLARS). I want you to know that I never master minded the death of the deceased fellow.

Their death occured Naturally,Please View this website:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEEN YOU NOT A GERMANY WILL NOT POSE ANYPROBLEM FOR THE SUCESSFUL TRANSFER ON THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.All the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.In this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account.
This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request. Our Banking law stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after ten years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.The quest of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin. I dont want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill .Be assured this transaction is 100% risk free.On conclusion of this Project, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification,while 60% will be for me.

Please you have been adviced to keep this a top secret as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you. I will fly down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment will be discussed.On your acceptance to be my partner, please email for a brief discussion before we proceed.Please keep this proposal secret, even if you dont want to assist me.

I look forward to receive your urgent reply.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Ibrahim Sanogo.

--- On Sat, 11/12/11, Mr Haji Diop <mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Mr Haji Diop <mr.haji.diop01@gmail.com> karimguyu@gmail.com
Subject: very urgent reply needed from you,
To:
Received: Saturday, November 12, 2011, 10:31 PM

BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICA (B-O-A) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

I am Haji Diop; the Manager in charge of Bill & Exchange section of Bank of Africa,(B-O-A) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa with due respects and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on 6th December 2003 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

Although, I personally keep the information within myself to enable the whole plans and ideas be Profitable and successful during the time of clearance from the Bank custody.

The said amount was $10.5m dollars (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars) You can see the below web site for your clarifications of the incident leading to PAUL LOUIS HALLEY Death:

http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bona fide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant (A Banker), we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims, and I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me. Please, you have been advised to keep "secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be send to you when I hear from you soon.

1.NAME IN FULL:................................
2.ADDRESS:.....................................
3.NATIONALITY:.................................
4.AGE:.........................................
5.Sex..........................................
6.OCCUPATION:..................................
7.MARITAL STATUS:..............................
8.PRIVATE PHONE NO.............................
9.PRIVATE FAX NO:..............................

so i will like you to send to me those information's for easy and effective communication. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application form. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this mail.
Trusting to hear from you immediately

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Haji Diop

--- On Sun, 11/13/11, Karim Guyu <karimguyu@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?
To:
Received: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 6:49 PM

FROM MR. KARIM GUYU
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

Dear friend,

Compliment of the season.

I am Mr. Karim Guyu Bill and Exchange manager at the Foreign Remittance Department in Bank Of Africa (BOA). I decided to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of $13.7M (THIRTEEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) I want you to assist in receiving this money which I discovered in an abandoned account that belongs to Late Mr. Morris Thompson, who unfortunately lost his life and his family in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261, which crashed on January 31 2003.
I was very fortune to come across the deceased file when I was arranging the old and abandoned customer fs files of 2004- 2005 in other to submit to the bank managements accordingly for documentation purposes. It is clearly stated in our BANKING FOREIGN POLICY and signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed by the NEXT OF KIN till the period of TEN (10) years starting from the date when the beneficiary died, the money will be transferred into the BANK TREASURY as an unclaimed fund. Besides, it is not authorized by the law guiding our bank for a citizen of BURKINA FASO to make the claim of the fund. So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased.

You will be standing as the next of kin to deceased man (Mr. Morris Thompson from United state) standing as associate partner to him with the little documents I will provide for this, you don't have to be afraid of anything as regards to this transaction. Without wasting time, I would like to reassure you once again that all arrangements regarding the smooth transfer of this inheritance fund into your nominated bank account has been made. Be informed that nobody is coming for claim since his death as all his supposed next of kin died along with him in the plane crash and heart attack. I will provide you with available document at my reach when demanded by the bank.

I know very well that you might be weary of the fact that you are not in any way related to the deceased man but according to the laws of inheritance in Burkina Faso, one must not be a relative to the deceased in order to be able to apply for inheritance, having taken note of this laws I have decided to present you to my bank as a business associate to Mr. Morris Thompson which you know that somebody's business associate can come from any part of the world so it doesn't matter your nationality.
I have agreed that 40% of the total fund will be for you as a foreign partner while 60% will be for me. If you are willing to help me or rather participate, kindly reply immediately you receive this email and I will give you more details. I will be waiting for your urgent reply.

best regards,
Mr. Karim Guyu.

Edpoete
Star
Star

Revenir en haut Aller en bas