Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

Lolo Lamòt pral Tenesi pou li remèsye blan yo an pesòn pou èd yo bay Tomazo

2 participants

Lolo Lamòt pral Tenesi pou li remèsye blan yo an pesòn pou èd yo bay Tomazo Empty Lolo Lamòt pral Tenesi pou li remèsye blan yo an pesòn pou èd yo bay Tomazo

Message  Sasaye Lun 30 Mar 2015 - 23:00

Former Haitian Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe is set to speak April 21 in Nashville to help a charity that has been aiding poor Haitians for years.

LiveBeyond, which provides medical care and clean water in the Thomazeau community, was started by former Vanderbilt trauma surgeon David Vanderpool and his wife, Laurie. The organization has received help, money and attention from some of Nashville's biggest celebrities, including Brad Paisley and Scott Hamilton.

Lamothe spoke with The Tennessean recently about his upcoming trip here.

How did you become aware of what LiveBeyond was doing in your country?

We reviewed the activities of all faith-based organizations operating in the country. LiveBeyond ended up being on our map for the good work they were doing and in how they were helping the community. They were giving voice to the voiceless in choosing one of the poorest communities in the country to provide services.

When they ended up on our map, you know they're providing services that very little other organizations are providing in the country. We're really fortunate to have this type of help for the people who really need it the most.

Some Americans are afraid to donate money to Haiti because they don't always see it getting through to help people. It seems different with LiveBeyond.

They build a rapport, they build relationships with people who are being helped. … We need more organizations like LiveBeyond.

You are a well-known international figure with lots of demands on your time. Why was it important for you to come to Nashville?

Well, I wanted to come to Nashville to thank the people of Nashville who are helping Haiti. A lot of times, Americans are helping and we don't really thank them. I wanted to change that. I want to see the people who are helping the people in my country.

Have you made such trips to the U.S. before?

Yes, yes. I met with people in the Silicon Valley that are helping. I want to say this is what has been done and this is what can be done. ... I want them to know how they can best have an impact with our nation.

Tell me about your relationship with Scott Hamilton and his wife, Tracie.

Scott and Tracie are new friends and they're wonderful people. I have the greatest respect for both of them. They've adopted two wonderful children from Haiti. Tracie and Scott are very, very involved.

THE TENNESSEAN
Olympian Scott Hamilton shares hope, dream for Haiti

Tracie has said to me several times that she hopes you run for president of Haiti.

(Laughs.) Right now, I've finished my time as prime minister. I'm on vacation. And I don't have any plans to run for president.

Well if you do run and need a fundraiser in the U.S., I'll bet Tracie would volunteer.

(Laughs.) I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Reach Brad Schmitt at 615-259-8384 and on Twitter @bradschmitt.

Lamothe's event in Nashville

What: Fundraiser dinner for LiveBeyond

When: 6:30 p.m. April 21

Where: The Hutton Hotel, 1808 West End Ave.

Tickets: $100

For tickets:www.classy.org/nashville/events/livebeyond-nashville-benefit-april-21-2015/e43668
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lolo Lamòt pral Tenesi pou li remèsye blan yo an pesòn pou èd yo bay Tomazo Empty Re: Lolo Lamòt pral Tenesi pou li remèsye blan yo an pesòn pou èd yo bay Tomazo

Message  Sasaye Mar 31 Mar 2015 - 1:14

Eske se kòmansman kanpay Lamòt?
Sasaye
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

Lolo Lamòt pral Tenesi pou li remèsye blan yo an pesòn pou èd yo bay Tomazo Empty Re: Lolo Lamòt pral Tenesi pou li remèsye blan yo an pesòn pou èd yo bay Tomazo

Message  Joel Mar 31 Mar 2015 - 7:59

Kote THUNDER;

Ki JIMNASTIK GNBis yo ak ASOSYE DIVALYERIS yo pral fe pou yo bay LAMOT DECHAJ?

Youn lan mwayen GNBis yo te anplwaye pou yo te delejitime ARISTID se pou yo te di ke ARISTID pa t gen bon DECHAJ.
Se youn lan REZON yo pa t vle aksepte ELEKSYON ARISTID ,pou yo di ke misye se te PREZIDAN KONTESTE.
PRES GNBis lan ap fe tout sa ki posib pou yo konbat FANMI LAVALAS e pi bon mwayen pou yo fe sa se LAMOT ou sinon BELRIV.

Mwen pa gen DOUT ,ap gen yon ALYANS ant PREVAL ak oganizasyon l lan ak SWIT MIMI.

Se yon ALYANS kon sa ki te fet an DOMINIKANI ant FERNANDEZ ak PATI BALAGUER an pou yo bloke PENA GOMEZ.
Se 2 SITIYASYON ki sanble TET KOUPE.

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé