Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Guy Philippe recherché est élu aux élections de Berlanger

4 participants

Guy Philippe  recherché  est élu aux élections de Berlanger  Empty Guy Philippe recherché est élu aux élections de Berlanger

Message  Marc H Ven 6 Jan 2017 - 0:44

Prenons une minute pour analyser le coté juridico-administratif de l 'Arrestation de Guy Phillipes Comment comprendre qu'un citoyen ayant contre lui un avis de recherche puisse trouver un précieux certificat pour s inscrire auprès du CEP. Je me rappelle que la PNH , via la DCPJ de qui dépend la BLTS lui avait délivré un Certificat d Agneau. C est cette même DCPJ qui lui a mis les menottes à la demande du Grand Chef aux 52 Etoiles **Cela sous entend que les documents délivrés par l administration haïtienne n ont aucune crédibilité et de faite invalide aux yeux des pays amis d Haiti. Quand on voyage vers Paris , par AIR CARAIBES , malgré en transit dans un espace international , la République Dominicaine nous impose un contrôle complet de sureté et d immigration , une façon de nous dire qu' elle ne fait pas confiance aux autorités Haïtiennes et elle a raison , a écrit:
Écrit par D'Haiti El che Borno
Marc H
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Démocrate
Loisirs : soccer

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le voyeur

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Guy Philippe  recherché  est élu aux élections de Berlanger  Empty Je ne peux me réjouir mais...

Message  loubert Ven 6 Jan 2017 - 1:39

L'on sait depuis fort longtemps, il était recherché sous divers mandats. Il n'a jamais eu le courage de se présenter pour se défendre légalement. Cela aurait été honteux de voir un homme recherché devenir sénateur. Il y en a d'autres élus qui sont  suspectés de trafics illicites.  Je leur encourage pour l'honneur de la patrie de démissionner et de faire face à la justice. S'ils sont acquittés alors ils peuvent se faire élire.  Gérard Latortue avait fait part de sa crainte, avant de laisser le pouvoir,  de voir au parlement des vendeurs de drogues.  Ces hommes qui se sont enrichis illégalement veulent et peuvent se payer une immunité parlementaire. Tel est le cas de Jovenel Moïse qui s'est payé une élection clef en main. Le crime ne paie. Tôt ou tard, le criminel va se faire pincer. Et si Guy Phillipe était si net, ce soir il dormirait dans son lit.

loubert
Super Senior

Masculin
Loisirs : lecture

Guy Philippe  recherché  est élu aux élections de Berlanger  Empty Re: Guy Philippe recherché est élu aux élections de Berlanger

Message  alex jacques Ven 6 Jan 2017 - 4:02

Mon opinion sur Guy P. etait claire et nette sur ce forum. Il est un cancer pour le pays d'avoir installe la rebellion en Haiti en 2004. J'etais un opposant de JBA mais je ne pouvais pas cautionner un homme, qui avec ses forces illegales, instaure la rebellion en Haiti. Ce mauvais precedent risque de nous faire devenir comme les pays Africains. C'est vrai que nos crises politico-sociales n'en finissent pas, mais elles sont plus basees sur les discours discordants, mauvaise foi, et inabilite de nous entendre.

Si Haiti continuait sur la route que Guy a initie, on aurait une guerre civile. D'ou tout ce que j'ai a dire concernant ce monsieur c'est "good riddance."

alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Guy Philippe  recherché  est élu aux élections de Berlanger  Empty Re: Guy Philippe recherché est élu aux élections de Berlanger

Message  Joel Ven 6 Jan 2017 - 7:23

ALEX ;

Oumenm ak KOMPADRE w yo ,sispann ak RANS nou yo ;tankou pouki sa nou te fe KOUDETA kont ARISTID lan.
Moun ki deyo peyi an ,konnen sa k te pase.
Se tankou gen NEG ki te konn di ke KONVEJANS lan pa t ap travay ak GUY PHILIPPE.
Lan RECHECH li pou ekri "DAMMING THE FLOOD" ,Dr PETER HALLWARD te fe yon LONG INTERVIEW ak GUY PHILIPPE .

Lan LIV li an PETER HALLWARD bay ki KONKLIZYON ak lot RECHECH li te fe ,sou GUY PHILIPPE ap RAPO l ak KONVEJANS DEMOKRATIK.
Sa ki ap pale sou NET lan ,yo di ke APAID ak BOULOS tou PWISAN ,ki fe yo mete GUY PHILIPPE anba KOD paske yo pa fe misye KONFYANS.
BOULOS ,APAID ak KONPAYEL li yo ,te bezwen pran JOVNEL BANNANN KOUYAK lan yon ETRENT si yo ta kite misye prete SEMAN 7 FEVRIYE vre.

http://canadahaitiaction.ca/content/insurgency-and-betrayal-interview-guy-philippe.
De MOUN tankou MARVEL DANDIN petet ya sispann di ke OPOZISYON li rele OPOZISYON DEMOKRATIK lan pat ap ap travay MEN LAN MEN ak GUY PHILIPPE.
Men yon EKSTRE:

PH:And during this last climactic week of February, after taking Cap Haïtien, were you still in regular touch with the leaders of the Convergence?

GP:Evans Paul, Serge Gilles and the others were aware of all my movements since we were working together. They asked Lalanne to call me, to ask me to come urgently to Port-au-Prince on 29 February to have a big meeting to decide the future of Haiti; Apaid, Rebu, Evans Paul, Dany Toussaint were all at that meeting. But under international pressure they then betrayed us and they signed the tripartite accord on 4 March, which decided on the procedure for choosing a post-Aristide government. And it was them, and Andy Apaid, who advised the US embassy to kidnap Aristide in order to prevent me Guy Philippe from taking power and setting up a government in Haiti like the one that Chávez set up in Venezuela.

By the end of February I was practically ready to launch the final assault on the capital; I was also surrounded by spies (disguised as journalists). And I think that it was in response to the fact that I was ready to make my final move that the leaders of Haiti’s rotten political class and mafioso oligarchy convinced the Americans and the French to get rid of Aristide. And although he denies it now, Aristide was afraid, very afraid, and he agreed to resign. Then, out of fear that I might take the National Palace by assault, the Americans moved in and took control themselves.

PH:Wasn’t it US ambassador Foley himself who stopped you from attacking Port-au-Prince?

GP:It wasn’t the Americans who blocked my advance; it was Apaid, Boulos and the leaders of our corrupt political class that pressured the international community to invade our country. And the international community duly invaded, and they used Aristide’s request for help as a pretext. If I’d had the support of our elites like they promised it in the DR I’d have taken the National Palace and arrested Aristide, with or without the agreement of the Americans.

PH:These people, Evans Paul, Serge Gilles, Andy Apaid and the others, were they really worried that they would lose control and that you would take over? Didn’t they just try to use you and your men for a while, in order to strike a helpful blow against their enemies in Lavalas? What did they promise you in return?

GP:I must tell you, for the historical record, that no-one used me; they had their agenda, I had mine. What had been agreed with Evans Paul, Serge Gilles, OPL, and the leaders of civil society was that we would establish a government of national consensus with representatives from all sectors of the country, including Lavalas. The president of the cour de cassation would be provisional president, and my men were to be responsible for the country’s security, without any foreign intervention. But you know what actually happened.

Once again I must tell you that the people who sabotaged this liberation movement are the same enemies as always, and they did it for the same reasons that led their ancestors to assassinate Dessalines: the traitors of 2004 are the people who signed or approved the tripartite accord, ANDY APAID, EVANS PAUL, PAUL DENIS, etc. I want posterity to know the truth. These people have made the country suffer too much. Our movement suffered a great setback on March 4th 2004, but just like the movement that Chávez led in Venezuela we will keep fighting, and we will win in another 5 or 10 years, democratically.

PH:If they hadn’t blocked your advance, and if you’d been able to take control of the city without international interference, what would you have done with Aristide himself?

GP:A lot of people have asked me this; maybe they think I would have executed Aristide. No, I believe in justice; he would have been put on trial. If I fought so fiercely against Aristide it’s because I really believed in what he was saying, back in 1990. I really thought he was going to help the poor to escape their misery; unfortunately he let himself be bought, and he didn’t turn out to be the Castro or the Sankara that we needed. It was a real disappointment.

I’m 39 years old and I feel that I have already lived through too much. God would have spared me a lot of pain and disappointment if I had been killed during the assault on Cap Haïtien, and frankly that might have been better for me. I thought we could save what was left of the country, I thought we could retrieve a little of our dignity. I thought that the political class, and civil society led by the G184, had learned some of the lessons of history. But no, unfortunately they remain the same as ever: traitors, subhumans [sous-hommes], cowards and opportunists who have not understood that sometimes you should be ashamed to be rich and happy in the midst of so much misery
GP:I had no contact at all with Oriel Jean.

PH:And during this last climactic week of February, after taking Cap Haïtien, were you still in regular touch with the leaders of the Convergence?

GP:Evans Paul, Serge Gilles and the others were aware of all my movements since we were working together. They asked Lalanne to call me, to ask me to come urgently to Port-au-Prince on 29 February to have a big meeting to decide the future of Haiti; Apaid, Rebu, Evans Paul, Dany Toussaint were all at that meeting. But under international pressure they then betrayed us and they signed the tripartite accord on 4 March, which decided on the procedure for choosing a post-Aristide government. And it was them, and Andy Apaid, who advised the US embassy to kidnap Aristide in order to prevent me Guy Philippe from taking power and setting up a government in Haiti like the one that Chávez set up in Venezuela.

By the end of February I was practically ready to launch the final assault on the capital; I was also surrounded by spies (disguised as journalists). And I think that it was in response to the fact that I was ready to make my final move that the leaders of Haiti’s rotten political class and mafioso oligarchy convinced the Americans and the French to get rid of Aristide. And although he denies it now, Aristide was afraid, very afraid, and he agreed to resign. Then, out of fear that I might take the National Palace by assault, the Americans moved in and took control themselves.

PH:Wasn’t it US ambassador Foley himself who stopped you from attacking Port-au-Prince?

GP:It wasn’t the Americans who blocked my advance; it was Apaid, Boulos and the leaders of our corrupt political class that pressured the international community to invade our country. And the international community duly invaded, and they used Aristide’s request for help as a pretext. If I’d had the support of our elites like they promised it in the DR I’d have taken the National Palace and arrested Aristide, with or without the agreement of the Americans.

PH:These people, Evans Paul, Serge Gilles, Andy Apaid and the others, were they really worried that they would lose control and that you would take over? Didn’t they just try to use you and your men for a while, in order to strike a helpful blow against their enemies in Lavalas? What did they promise you in return?

GP:I must tell you, for the historical record, that no-one used me; they had their agenda, I had mine. What had been agreed with Evans Paul, Serge Gilles, OPL, and the leaders of civil society was that we would establish a government of national consensus with representatives from all sectors of the country, including Lavalas. The president of the cour de cassation would be provisional president, and my men were to be responsible for the country’s security, without any foreign intervention. But you know what actually happened.

Once again I must tell you that the people who sabotaged this liberation movement are the same enemies as always, and they did it for the same reasons that led their ancestors to assassinate Dessalines: the traitors of 2004 are the people who signed or approved the tripartite accord, ANDY APAID, EVANS PAUL, PAUL DENIS, etc. I want posterity to know the truth. These people have made the country suffer too much. Our movement suffered a great setback on March 4th 2004, but just like the movement that Chávez led in Venezuela we will keep fighting, and we will win in another 5 or 10 years, democratically.

PH:If they hadn’t blocked your advance, and if you’d been able to take control of the city without international interference, what would you have done with Aristide himself?

GP:A lot of people have asked me this; maybe they think I would have executed Aristide. No, I believe in justice; he would have been put on trial. If I fought so fiercely against Aristide it’s because I really believed in what he was saying, back in 1990. I really thought he was going to help the poor to escape their misery; unfortunately he let himself be bought, and he didn’t turn out to be the Castro or the Sankara that we needed. It was a real disappointment.

I’m 39 years old and I feel that I have already lived through too much. God would have spared me a lot of pain and disappointment if I had been killed during the assault on Cap Haïtien, and frankly that might have been better for me. I thought we could save what was left of the country, I thought we could retrieve a little of our dignity. I thought that the political class, and civil society led by the G184, had learned some of the lessons of history. But no, unfortunately they remain the same as ever: traitors, subhumans [sous-hommes], cowards and opportunists who have not understood that sometimes you should be ashamed to be rich and happy in the midst of so much misery

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé