Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais

3 participants

Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais Empty Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais

Message  Rico Mar 24 Juin 2008 - 16:35

Enfant abandonné, que dit la police?

Pétion Ville, le 24 juin.-Un enfant a été retrouvé abandonné à Morne Calvaire, quartier de Pétion Ville, le 24 juin. Il s'agit d'une pratique courante mais les parents ne devraient-ils pas subir le coût de la loi?
Un riverain de la zone dit avoir été attiré par les cris du bébé. L'intervention est venue juste à temps car des fourmis s'attaquaient déjà aux pieds du bébé.
La police, la justice, les organisations de droits humains restent silencieuses dans la plupart de ces cas. Des innocents jetés en pleine rue sont souvent retrouvés morts. Ils tombent parmi les indigents. Un procès verbal dressé par un juge de paix indique simplement qu'il s'agit d'un inconnu retrouvé sur la voie publique.
Il ne fait aucun doute que la personne responsable de cet acte crapuleux ne devrait pas resté impuni. L'enfant n'a pas été abandonné pour être retrouvé en vie, mais tout simplement caché pour être dévoré par les fourmis.
Il est à souhaiter cette fois-ci que la police puisse retrouver les responsables de cet acte pour qu'enfin les parents soient sanctionnés d'un acte qui semble être toléré depuis trop longtemps.

Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais Bebeaband24juin_bebe_final
Bébé retrouvé abandonné le 24 juin à Morne Calvaire

Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais Bebeaband24juin_emplcxrouge_final
Un employé de la Croix Rouge apporte les premiers soins au bébé

Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais Bebeaband24juin_carried_final
Employé de la Croix Rouge et un riverain de la zone aident au transport du bébé à bord de l'ambulance

Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais Bebeaband24juin_champmais_final
Champ de maïs où le bébé a été abandonné.
Rico
Rico
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : néant

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: dindon de la farce

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais Empty Re: Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais

Message  ed428 Mar 24 Juin 2008 - 19:12

This is truly a sad commentary on the quality of life in our beloved Haiti.The mother of this baby is most likely in need of some kind of psychological intervention. The government and the societe civil, including the church must set up some kind of apparatus in order to avoid this type of situation from happening ever again.

ed428
Star
Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Reading

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais Empty Re: Enfant abandonné à Morne Calvaire dans un champ de mais

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mar 24 Juin 2008 - 20:45

This is not the first time ,and it will not be the last.We need a good family planning program throughout the country not only to diminsh the rate of birth in the country but to avoid similar crime.Abortion should be available to every woman in the country no matter where she lives.I know the Pharisees are going to condemn me ,but I do not care.Ask one of them to adopt this child and you will see how many will volunteer.

Yes it is unfortunate that a mother has to abandon her child in such unsafe conditions,but before we condemn her we have to put ourselves in her shoes to undserstand the reasons of her behavior. In a country where the government doesn't care if a mother has food for her children those who have can say anything to condemn her act ,but not every mother can endure the sight of her children suffer of malnutrition.I am not condoning her behavior ,but I understand her despair.

Now that we have a woman Prime Minister I hope the situation of the women in the haitian society will have a strong voice to force the delinquent father to assume their responsibilities.Sexual education must be taught since the 5th grade for boys and girls.Abstinence from sexual activities must be encouraged ,it is time that the Department of health and population puts billboards throughout the country to inform the people that it is wrong to think that a child "se byen malere."A child can not not be a treasure if he or she should become a slave or a restavek of some inhumane family. The citizenry should be aware of the consequences of overpopulation of the country.

Instead of forming a government of 20 departments;let's combine some of them in order to provide the fundings necessary for them to do their jobs efficiently.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture et Internet

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Stock market

Message  Invité Mar 24 Juin 2008 - 21:34

Rodlam Sans Malice,

Your approach is correct.

Taking birth control pills is much cheaper than taking care babies. The Haitian government has to make the smartest choice and consolidate it with the population.

It won’t be a good option to look for the woman who has abandoned this child.

What can the government do if they realize that this woman has already 6 other kids?

Can they provide food and housing for them?

What about the other homeless families?

Invité
Invité

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mar 24 Juin 2008 - 21:45

Colo

To understand the plight of the poor haitian women read the article about the "trash for cash "that the indian government is implementing in the slums of the capital.Read how many children these women who are seeking work in this plant have to nourish.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Invité Mar 24 Juin 2008 - 23:07

Rodlam Sans Malice,

Could you help me to understand this article?

The project budget is around 1.2 million dollars.

Why do we need India to finance this simple project?

What happen to our local companies?

As you said, we should contact India for help in higher education. For the small projects like this one, our community should be able to finance them.

Now, I am waiting for gwotoro to stop me encouraging people like Wiclef. With Yele Haiti, the country has benefited a lot of productive projects. This kind of projects gives new hope to people and rebuilds family.

Thanks for recommending me to read this article. I used to work for financial institutions that give small loans to these women. Life is very hard for them.

Invité
Invité

Message  Rodlam Sans Malice Mer 25 Juin 2008 - 9:59

Colo

Think about it ;1.2 million dollars?.How long it will take for haitians to finance such projects all over the country if we put our heads together as we say in our creole.This is our problem we expect everything from the government.

I do not know if you're familair with the activites of Waste Management ,the company that collects trash all over the United states.Not only it collects the trash for a fee,but it uses it too to fuel power plant in some cities.to create fertilisers etc;it recycles the paper.We import all the fuel that we need and we cut the trees to produce charcoal and to fuel dry Cleaning and the bakeries.Why we need india to show us how to make these briguets.Don't we have a young graduate from MIT who produces the same thing.why can't he sell some actions and bonds to form a company that can do the same thing.Haitians in the diaspora do not have 2 millions dollars that they can invest in his company?This is really what bother me a lot.We're acting like we're still leaving in the 17th century.As Joel said before we inherited all the bad habits of the french,and ignore all the good ones.We're too selfcentered.We do not care enough about our brothers and sisters who are eating mud.

We are blaming the politicians all the times, I am not saying that some of them are not responsible for the state of our affairs .but the reality is that the education we received in our school system doesn't prepare us to create goods and services for the growth of our GNP.Nou pa fè gato a vinn pi gwo pou tout moun sa yo e byen nou pa ka etone si genyen moun ki pa ka jwen menm yon ti mòso.
Rodlam Sans Malice
Rodlam Sans Malice
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé