Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

why I like Mrs manigat ?

+7
jafrikayiti
drno
revelation
Doub-Sossis
Le gros roseau
alex jacques
OBSERVER KEEN
11 participants

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

why I like Mrs manigat ? - Page 2 Empty why I like Mrs manigat ?

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 12:17

Rappel du premier message :

Dr Manigat seems to detest demagoguery, which is refreshing; For our most recent prominent politicians have all been demagogues. furthermore, I think that her seriousness when discussing our most pressing issues demonstrates a profound respect for the dignity and natural intelligence of the masses. she does not go around telling people what they want to hear, but rather what they need to understand.
yes, she speaks with an aristocratic air; but that does not necessarily mean a dislike of the masses; many aristocrats have fought and died for the masses throughout history.
it is worth noting that she is the daughter of a Haitian army officer whose surname is hypolite, so she is probably a direct descendant of president Hypolite; so her mannerisms are a result of her upbringing; therefore, it is unfair to judge her ability or love of country or countrymen on the basis of how she enunciates words, or of the way she carries herself in public. she just is a dignified woman of a different time. similarly, Baker's apparent ease with country folks and farmers are a result of his personal upbringing; the man grew up with farmers all around; so, his high level of comfort around them is natural.

but despite the harsh criticism against her, I do not find Dr Manigat to be as uptight as her critics claim her to be; for I just saw her give a "kore'm" to a female Caucasian Canadian journalist on you tube while saying in creole " fanm kore fanm".

let's not nitpick or look for superficial faults in someone as qualified and prepared as Dr manigat. I will be proud as a strong and former military man to call her " Madame Presidente, je suis a votre service".

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

why I like Mrs manigat ? - Page 2 Empty Re: why I like Mrs manigat ?

Message  Le gros roseau Lun 15 Nov 2010 - 23:42

Ou pa kidnape m fizikman men ou vle kidnape m mantalman poum monte nan wagon madan manigat sanm pa konnen kote li ap mennenm (lol)ou pap sis tande doub.Mwen deja di w mwen pap achte chat nan makout.Show me her deeds for the poors.how many books she and her husband wrote to distribute in our schools for our children in order for the country to stop importing books written by french authors?How many scholarships MANIGAT gave to our students?tHESE ARE THE DEEDS THAT INTEREST ME IN A CANDIDATE NOT THEIR TITLES.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Message  Doub-Sossis Mar 16 Nov 2010 - 0:05

GENLE WOU KONFON "POLITICS AK HUMANITARIAN VOLUNTEERISM"

Men Ceant ak Martelli ap distribuye plat manje pou achete consience pep la al bayo vote wou. Anpil moun grangou vre men mwen pa kwe se tout Haitien ki pedi dignite yo pou yon plat manje bay yon immoral ou Bandit ak kravat. mwen sonje wou toujou ap repete saw ta fe si yon jou wou ta leve vant vid ak timoun nan kay..sa pa etonem janw panse.

Eh ben mwen swete le 28 se yon minorite ki panse konsa paske se nou kontinie irresponsab van nam nou pou yon plat manje, vre keksion yo pap janm regle et cataclysme ki pwal englouti nou tout la pa lwen...

Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : cockfighting

Message  Le gros roseau Mar 16 Nov 2010 - 0:35

Bossu ki sam te di mwen ta fè sim ta leve mwen ak pitit mwen yo ta grangou;sa te konn rive deja an ayiti wi se pousa mwen te deside kite lanfè ya wi.Mwen di w ke mwen tap pran fisim koulyè ya sim pat genyen lot alternatif pou yo pat mouri grangou pou m lite kont system eksplwatatyon, koriptyon, neglijans,enkonpetans ,kliyantelism ,boujwasi ti lolit la. sa mwen pa kache diw li vre sim te an ayiti anba grangou kloroks la anba tant yo epi yon kandida ta pote moso manje pou mwen mwen tap apresye l plis pase si yon moun tap vinn pale franseuu ak mwen .a chacun ses preferences. si wou ou tap manje vant deboutonnen ou te ka ale ka doktè nenpot lè w vle ou pa ka anpeche moun ki ap bwè dlo poupou yo a koz de inkonpetans de l'elite la plus repugante du monde apresye moun ki konprann doulè yo.

kisa ki politik la dapre w? si w pa konen politik genyen pou wè ak gouvènman yon eta.e ki wol yon gouvenman sinon d'assurer le bien-etre des citoyens?"on reconnait l'arbre à ses fruits"montrem sa li kon fè deja pou soulaje soufrans malere.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  alex jacques Mar 16 Nov 2010 - 13:11

Alex who is the founder of Quiskeya University?If I remember correctly it is JEA,
Roseau

Roseau, it is not my intention to underestimate JEA's academic background, I know he is an intellectual I just wanted to clarify that JEA has a masters degree. At the end of the day this is not enough to be a good leader. I am supporting Mirlande not because she is an intellectual but because she seems to be the safest choice for Haiti.

Sure, these days one does not necessarily need to attend a unversity to work toward a Phd, but as an intellectual Roseau you know very well what it takes to prepare a Phd dissertation. It does not only require search on the open and/or the deep web. It is considered a professional, book lentgh, and peer-reviewed document which requires 3 to 5 years of research which often take candidates to the field(local or international), to investigate, find primary sources, perform interviews and so on.

In other words, at this professional level it make sense that some schools do not even bother to have Phd candidates attend school except for few captone courses.
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Message  Le gros roseau Mar 16 Nov 2010 - 14:41

"JEA has a masters degree. At the end of the day this is not enough to be a good leader. I am supporting Mirlande not because she is an intellectual but because she seems to be the safest choice for Haiti."Alex.

Alex, are you serious?How many haitian presidents before Mrs Manigat have a PHD?If I understand your logic :Toussaint Louverture, Dessalines, Petion and Christophe were not educated enough.Dumarsais Estime ,the most progressive haitian president of the last century could not govern the country?Lula , Evo Morales ,Chavez even Goerges Bush are not educated enough to be leaders of their countries.Would you please stop this non sense.Do De Gaule,Mitterand ,Jacques Chirac and Sakorzy have a PHD?

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  jafrikayiti Mar 16 Nov 2010 - 16:59

It is sad to see that through a combinaison of bad judgement on their part and bad luck, both Lesly and Mirlande Manigat never managed to enter a normal electoral process and earn the population's respect.

In 1988 Lesly manigat joined the criminal forces of FAdH in order to achieve a "percée Louverturienne".

When General Namphy disbanded the independent electoral council, in what many said was a violation of the Constitution, Mr. Manigat chose not to condemn the general but rather joined in denigrating the still widely respected council. Instead of withdrawing in protest as the most popular candidates did, Mr. Manigat stayed on to run with several others whom the army reportedly found more acceptable.

See: A Paradox for Haiti's Presidency: Leslie Francois Manigat
Published: January 25, 1988
http://www.nytimes.com/1988/01/25/world/man-in-the-news-a-paradox-for-haiti-s-presidency-leslie-francois-manigat.html?pagewanted=2

Fastforward to 2010, we are facing a situation where Mirlande Manigat is placed in a position where, like her husband 2 decades earlier, she stands out among a crowd of lightweignt contenders to the presidency. There is strong suspicion that the powers running Haiti have done their best to stack all the cards in her favor. The current president faking to endorse a virtual unknown to represent his political platform, while at the same time covertly financing Manigat's campaign - offereing her husband new wheels and all.

It is unfortunate that this couple of Haitian intellectuals who had the opportunity to build a real political party RDNP and to EARN the votes of the compatriots, will in then end oly come to the Haitian presidency, the sadly traditional way.... in the shoes of the oligarchy and its foreign puppet masters.

The year 2010 began a calamity of such momentous proportion that many dared dream that it would lead to a new paradigm....not a "percée Louverturienne" but a true awakening. One of the sort that Dessalines was advocating when he had the 1805 Constitution drafted - The father of the Nation tried as hard as he could to create that spirit of Konbit in 1804, preaching by example as he refused to adopt an hereditary crown but rather - insiting that Haiti's ruler be ELECTED! He insisted to make social justice a cornerstone of our national identity....he bluntly rejected the old divisions rooted in the racist colonial experience and thus declared all Haitians to be BLACKS!- meaning people who have all the reasons in the world to reject the barbarism of racial slavery.

Today what is needed in Haiti is not more of the same. What is required is - Yon leve kanpe Dessalinyen

Mrs. Manigat is young enough that she would have had at least one more opportunity to participate in and win a real election in Haiti. But, alas, a member of the Manigat family is once again embarked in a lonely masquerade!

Se domaj ki fè domaje!

jafrikayiti
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Bon neg guinen

Message  Doub-Sossis Mar 16 Nov 2010 - 17:30

Manto Kaba!!!

Doub-Sossis
Doub-Sossis
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : cockfighting

Message  alex jacques Mer 17 Nov 2010 - 16:09

"JEA has a masters degree. At the end of the day this is not enough to be a good leader. I am supporting Mirlande not because she is an intellectual but because she seems to be the safest choice for Haiti."Alex.

Roseau;
Indeed, after reading my post I realize that I mispoke. I did not mean that a master degree is not enough to be a good leader. What I wanted to say was that "Degrees are not enough to make someone a good leader" whether it is a bachelor, Masters, or a Phd.

Sorry about that though.
alex jacques
alex jacques
Star plus
Star plus

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Fou de son pays

Message  Le gros roseau Mer 17 Nov 2010 - 20:31

I am so glad you clarify this point of view,and I agree with you.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Mer 17 Nov 2010 - 22:05

Le gros roseau a écrit:Fellows ;

Would you tell me how you determine that Mrs Manigat is a serious,competent and a woman of integrity? I just want to know the basis of your statements.Does she ever occupy a public function where she was in charge of public funds?How do you determine she is competent?Is it because she has a PHD and because she is teaching at The Quiskeya University?if these were the only requirements to be an effective President then you will agree that jacques Edouard Alexis is more qualified for not only he is as well educated as Mrs.Manigat, but he had occupied different functions in the public administration of the country which constitute an experience that mrs Manigat doesn't have.

I don't blame you to choose Mrs Manigat as your candidate ,but as far as I am concerned I don't see any of her proposals that show me she is a revolutionary who will change the statu quo.she said one of her priorities is to create a force of 10000 men and women to help the PNH.But she didn't say where she will find the money to equip and pay these men and women.In a country where potable water is a luxurious commodity I think it is irresponsible for a candidate to talk about an Armed force which the country can not afford.She seems to forget that 66% of the national budget depend on foreign aid.Give me a break.

when her husband was president, did you hear stories about her misappropriating state funds to enrich herself or her families? no! her only daughter lives in Africa. Did not she decline to take a senatorial seat on the basis of her strong principles? yes!
yes, I now want a small professional army! on this site, I was the staunchest critic of an Haitian army. now, i realize that they wanted our army gone not reformed because the army was at least symbolically the greatest challenge to their usurpation of our sovereignty.
After what happened with the guy phillppe rebels, and the pretext used by the united nations to enrich themselves and their soldiers on our pariah status, I now want my own small army.
I would rather be beat up by my own HAITIAN soldiers than by Pakistanis and Nepalese soldiers who are not necessarily more lenient toward our poor than the old bad FADH.
I am being reactionary here. I do not want the old guard in, but we can get responsible young MEN and WOMEN in our midst to create a small protective national force. It will not need to include himler rebu and acedius saint louis. in fact, we can call that military force "ADN", ARMEES DEFENSIVES NATIONALES, as to instill in every soldier that the very essence of that force's existence is national protection.

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Mer 17 Nov 2010 - 22:36

deza a écrit:"“Would you tell me how you determine that Mrs. Manigat is a serious, competent and a woman of integrity?"

If asking the question in such a rhetorical fashion is the standard by which an enlightened citizen seeks the proof of honesty and competency then no one in the current crop of presidential contenders deserves to be taken seriously . Here is a common problem of the Haitian intellect:

We tend to go overboard in our apprehension of ideological principles that really do not fit the temperamental moment of our development.For some obscure reasons, we refuse the usefulness of apprenticeship.Dassomanisn is de rigueur .

It is also a fact of our life that we are torn between the best and the worse of things .We cannot find our true bearings as a people. There is no middle in our acceptance of foreign ideologies that contain elements that are obstacles to our mental and spiritual development .The extravagance of our claims is a great injustice to our social growth as a nation.

We speak often of the people "the pep”, the euphemistic designation of the very poor. We know in the recesses of our mind that they do not have the mental and intellectual structure that would let them handle the sophisticated analysis that requires modern leadership. however, we insist that our vision of them is their own vision of their collective state.

We cannot speak for the lower class, using our sophisticated jargon, be it creole or any other language, while pretending that we are the true echo of their many voices. It is a myth whose adoption has truly done harm to the cause of the “pep”, the people. Let us try to be real for once:

No social group has ever succeeded without pragmatic leadership that helps break the psychological yoke imposed by the status quo . We badly need intelligent elites in our society .We will not go forward without one .And they cannot be composed of Rene Civil and Amayus Mayet

Mrs. .Manigat, here by the grace of God, is a lady even though some find that her refinement and her social status repugnant to the fuzzy rational of political correctness or “tipepism”as “truth” of social consciousness .Yes, we need a lady to show Haitian women who do not know better how to be a lady in the face of vulgarity .We are of mixed beginnings and our culture should reflect that part of our formative content.

I also find it quite unreasonable to compare Mrs. Manigat with Alexis. His performance in the service of government is one of failure .He has tried and he has failed .He has been rejected by the decisions of his own political peers. His passage through government is no feather in his cap. The contrary view is true.

I agree with you, and i would like to add the following:
one psychological flaw is cynicism and one intellectual flaw is dishonesty. as I have told them before, I do not have to prove that she is of high integrity. the burden of proof is on the person accusing her of dishonesty. basic fairness as part of a civilized society requires that we presume the best in people; and that they are wholesome and good before proven themselves to be incompetent and dishonest. that does not mean that we have to engage them naively ro without caution, but rather that we give them the benefit of the doubt in the absence of evidence pointing to the contrary.
in her case, she has succeeded in everything she invested in. she is a successful mother, a successful wife, a successful professor. her name has never been mentioned in any bad deal whatsoever; yet as a former first lady, she did hold some power that could have been directed toward financial gains. yet, her finance did not suddenly balloon to the point that she owned half of our capital.
we tend to have a narrow view of social service. humanitarianism is not the only way to help, for working to enhance the intellectual repertoire of one's culture or nation is at least equally important, if not more..
while high intelligence is not sufficient for good governnance, it is nevertheless necessary in a technologically driven global economy. I think that we have become so anti-elitist that everything with a bit sophistication is looked down upon as repressive tools of the invisible hand; yet the civilization of today and tomorrow is that of the mind; we remain anti-intellectual at our own peril.
and just because someone is not opening "kantine" does not mean that such a person is not in the service of his or her community; authors, artists and prolific intellectuals are all in service of their countries.

P.S: She never accepted to be part of a sham. the presidency of her husband does not count because one is not expected morally to leave one's husband because he ascended to the presidency via illegitimate means.

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Mer 17 Nov 2010 - 22:38

The question should not be what you want ,but rather can we afford it.I also would like to have an army like the Israelis .but let's be realistic here.we can not provide potable water , housing ,health care, education to our children; we can not rebuild our infratructures without the help of the international community and you want to spend money to buy arms?

I am not accusing Mrs Manigat and her husband to be corrupt.My question is the following: how do we know they are not since Professor Manigat's presidency lasted only six months? As far as I know Mrs Manigat never occupies any function in the public administration of the country where she was in charge of state funds.Therefore to say that she is honest and competent is an assumption that can not be corroborated by facts.Don't forget one of the reasons many people voted for francois duvalier was after he left the government of President Estime he was in a "dèche noire" (abject poverty) ,look at what happened when he became president. We can assume that mrs Manigat is honest and competent ,but it is just an assumption.Who would think that jean bertrand Aristide's name will be cited in corruption later when we voted for him in 1990?

Dernière édition par Le gros roseau le Mer 17 Nov 2010 - 23:08, édité 2 fois

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Mer 17 Nov 2010 - 22:55

MY GOOD FRIEND, IT WAS NOT IN RESPONSE TO YOU! I KNOW WHERE YOUR HEART IS MY GOOD FRIEND. IT WAS A GENERAL REBUKE!

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Mer 17 Nov 2010 - 22:59

BUT SIX MONTHS IS PLENTY OF TIME TO STEAL, PLENTY OF TIME TO FILL ONE'S BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH CUSTOMS, AND ILLEGITIMATE CONTRACTS. YOU DO NOT THINK THAT SHE WAS ACCOSTED FOR SUCH THINGS? IF A MERE DEPUTY CAN HOST FOREIGN DIPLOMATS AND BUSINESSMEN IN SEARCH OF SWEET DEALS, THEN THE WIFE OF A PRESIDENT SHOULD POTENTIALLY OFFER MORE OPPORTUNITIES, DON'T YOU THINK SO?

Dernière édition par OBSERVER KEEN le Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 14:25, édité 1 fois

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Le gros roseau Mer 17 Nov 2010 - 23:02

Keen ,I understand that you appreciated what dillibon wrote to rebuke my point of view in regard to Mrs Manigat's competency and reputation.I reiterate : I don't say she is not competent and honest ; i said: it is an assumption.The same way we assumed that Francois Duvalier was honest ,competent and pragmatic.

In that case Simone Duvalier should have the same honor.i never heard her name cited during the first six months of her husband's presidency as a corrupt first lady.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 0:18

My friend observer keen,

I also agree with you .It is true that we must assume that people are relatively honest until proven otherwise .It is a general rule of civilized society .In the absence of "corroborative facts " and in the face of uncertainties we have to "assume things " in order to arrive at a “good judgment” about the true values of things and people within the range of our own experience. “Assuming” is part of the intellectual process of recognition and classification of “perceptions” of events that facilitate discovery through intuitive analysis. It does not take away from the legitimacy of the object or the person under observation by our inquisitive mind.

In short, we do grant human beings – members of our ilk- the benefit of the doubt during the first hours of encounter and interaction .It is though unwise and an intolerable burden of proof during the normal development of discourse to say that Julius Caesar ,Cleopatra ,Hannibal or Genghis Khan did this and that during their time therefore we must “assume” that this person will do this and that according to those models of a different time .Human society did not progress according to the premises of that vision of man .It is but cynicism or something else .There are ,for sure, other models that our mind can consider if “assuming “ is what it is .One need not look for “corroborative facts” in the immense expanse of history where men and women behaved under different circumstances with a differnt psychology.

Mrs. Manigat lives in the cauldron of Haitian society .She is not an unknown quantity .She has been in the public and private life at different levels of services. Knowing the ways and mores of our society, I am ready to make the following proposition : If she has not been tainted by rumors of corruption and moral turpitude during her life , the very absence of proof or “corroborative facts “ of malevolent behavior constitutes evidence enough of her personal integrity .

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 8:16

Is she the only one who had not been tainted by"malevolent behavior "in this race?As far as I know Francois Duvalier was not tainted by "malevolent behavior" before he became president.Again I must reiterate ;I never said or wrote that Mrs Manigat is dishonest or incompetent.I do not have any candidate because those who are in the race don't show me enough evidence that they will change these administrative and political structures that prevent the taxes collected by the government to serve the people.

Yes a person is innocent until proven guilty.In haiti right now we can not assume that somebody will make the proper decisions to develop the country.We must based our choice on his or her background,What has he or she done before that proves he/she will be committed to reforms?to fight corruption;to make land reform;to modernize the schools system by requiring that our children learned in their language;to change the Constitution in order to eliminate certain useless functions ;What plan does she have to modernize agriculture; to build more vocational schools; to build a water and an electric systems that provide potable water and electricity to the people in the country side.what plan does she have to decrease the rate of birth in the country?What plan does she have to find an alternative to charcoal in order to stop the erosion?what plan does she have to decrease the rate of unemployment?

These are the questions ,in my opinion, which are important to make a good choice in an election in haiti.Of course Mrs manigat is a well educated woman;is she the only one who possesses a PHD ?what about the other woman doctor? is education the only criterion to be a good President?What about her experience in public administration ;does she have any?Doesn't her age constitute a risk for the country?

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 8:51

As far as I know Francois Duvalier was not tainted by "malevolent behavior" before he became president..."

I 'd like to recall to our failing memory what Dr,Daniel Fignole , the leader of the people then, the rooster or" kok kalikte "of those days long gone by , stated publicly :

Si nou kite neg sa a vinn prezidan sa ap yon ront nasyonal ou danger sosyal ...

I would also like to correct a confusion of time and space not intended in the following affirmation:

Yes, a person is innocent until proven guilty...

This concept belongs to the Anglo-Saxon jurisprudence. In Haiti, where we still live under the data of the Napoleonic code, the burden of proof rests on the shoulders of the accused party .He has to prove that he is innocent.

Of course I prefer the Anglo Saxon approach which protects the citizen against the awesome power of coercion of the state. In other words the state has to prove its case against the citizen .It is not enough to say that he is guilty .The state must prove it beyond a reasonable doubt in criminal cases. The state shoulders the burden of proof.

Jou Ayiti ta adopte prinsip sa a lan konstitisyon li anpil magouy ak move zafe tap fini lan afe tribinal ak jigman ki se yon radott an Ayiti.Malere tap pwan yon ti souff.

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 9:15

Let's be clear here.I also remember what Professor Fignolé said that Sunday on the radio.Between what a politician said to denigrate an opponent and the character of that opponent are two different matters that must be verified by facts.Fignole, knowing it was about to lose the election because of the popularity of Dr Duvalier in the countryside was ,as all politicians do,telling the people to be careful about their choice,;Was his accuscation based on facts proven above any doubt?Of course not.

I remember also Professor Manigat 's answer when a reporter reminded him that he was a Duvalierist.he said his choice in the 1957 election was based on the integrity of Francois Duvalier who, in spite the fact he was minister of labor in the Estimé's cabinet ,was pennyless in 1956.Professor mnaigat is not the only one who voted for Doctor Duvalier based on that fact.

We must respect the votes of the people.If mrs Manigat wins the election i hope haitian politicians will respect her mandate if they are not invited to the table.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  dilibon Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 9:20

Mezanmi pa ale pa 4 chimen tanpri! Madan Manigat se youn moun onet - Pwen bar! Poukisa mwen ka di sa kan mwen pa oyun zanmi pesonel madanm Manigat? Tre senp!

Peyi Dayiti se youn moun kap viv depi lontan nan anpil peyi ki nan mond nan e anpil fwa nan milye ki genyen anpil kominote ayisien ki vibran. Li menm ak mari te ka di anpil aksyon yo fe pou ede kominote ayisien ki te nan ekzil men fomasoyn familyal pa pemt yo ap fe lwanj. SI oy te konn itilize sityasyon ayisien pou anrichi yo nou tap konnen sa jodya!

Yo genyen lontan depi ke yo ap viv nan peyi'a! Ayiti se youn peyi ki transpire magouy, brasaj, koripsyon, pwomiskwite, fonikasyon, eksplwatasyon ak tout kalite radot. Fanmi Manigat toujou rete anle dlo sal sa'a ou byen yo chwazi rete sou kote pou we koman yo te ka eklesi dlo sal pou pemet manman yo, peyi Dayiti soti nan petren kote li ye la'a. Mwen respekte ni Manigat ni madanm Manigat pou tout sa yo fe.

Youn madanm ki ap milite nan ansegnman, nan edikasyon, kap klere je sak pa konnen se youn bagay ki respektab e ki merite one respe de tout moun kap viv ak yo. Madan Manigat se limye!

Kritik madanm Manigat se ke li "hautaine, suffisante, awogant, li toujou ap pwan poz ke se li ki konnen, kom si se li ki konnen selman, li genyen tendans gade moun ki ap konnen ak youn le frekant, li ta dwe asfalte devan pa pot lakay li, kom si li pense ke peyi dwe ou byen li menm ak mari li job prezidan... " Men an Ayiti depi ou genyen lod, metod, disiplin ak bonn manye pou aji nan sosyete, lot moun kap benyen nan dlo sal la toujou pense konsa de ou. SI moun nan konnen e li we sak pasa fok li di sal konnen, aplike konesans pou korije move mes. Sa se youn obligasyon pwofesyonel e imen. Moun aprann pwotokol ak bonn manye lakay li, nan fanmi li, li pa dwe desann nivo de vi pou aksepte sal pat janm aprann kom mod de vi!

Mwen pense ke lafanmi Manigat te ka fe plis nan domenn edikasoyn ak alfabetizasyon. Yo te ka itilize pretij yo, konesans yo, ak jan yo fame pou bati plis lekol pou timoun, prime, segonde ak inivesite a trave peyi'a.... Men mwen pa konnen ki limit yo genyen nan reyalite a. Mwen te di e mwen deja di ke pami tout kandida ki nan pool eleksyon la yo. Madanm Manigat paret kom sel pesonaj ki enspire konfyans.

Konsey mwen ta ba li se mete youn ekip jenn gason ak fanm bo kote li ki konprann mond nan, ki inovatif, ki kreyatif ki ka vini ak strateji pou ede Ayiti fe oyun bon de sityasyon moyenaj nou ye la direkteman nan 21ieme syek la....

dilibon
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Opinion politique : Entrepreneur
Loisirs : Plages

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Contributeur

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 9:32

sa se opinyon paw ki pa nesésèman yon verite absolu genyen moun ki te ak yo o venezuela ki pa genyen menm opinyon saa.genyen moun ki repwoche Manigat pou job li te aksepte nan men lartoti poul te refete endepandans la apre ke li te sabote fet bisantnè ke presidan Arisitide te finn fete ya.koriptyon genyen plisyè fom lè se nos vos leurs ki ap foure men yo nan kes leta pou ba moun nou renmen gwo machinn blende nou foure tet nou nan sab pou nou pa wè skandal sa yo .

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  dilibon Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 9:43

Ke moun kite Venezuela vinn di kisa yo konnen ke lafanmi Manigat te fe de mal nan Venezuela? Ke yo vini ak evidans yo!

Mari te aksepte youn pouvwa nan move kondisyon, kisa sa genyen pou we ak Madanm Manigat? Se sel an Ayiti youn neg nan politik epi fok lenmi touye madanm ak menm pitit ki nan vant! Madanm Manigat pa responsab aksyon mari li. Epi menm si ou pat dako ak jan Manigat te pwan pouvwa, fok nou rekonet kom prezidan lite eseye redefini rol prezidan nan peyi'a.

Ki fet Aristide tap fe? Eske Aristide te cheche tout sitwayen pou fete fet la? Opozisyon ak Aristide koupab ke fet sa'a pat fete e Aristide kom prezidan te genyen plis responsabilite pou cheche konpwomis ak antant o nom de la patrie! Kisa Lafrid di SId ak bato zam te vinn cheche nan fet lendependans nou? Poukisa politik badijonnen opozan ak kk, bay kout rigwaz apre ou vle pou tout moun vinn few konfyans? Pa blame Manigat nan perod sa'a!

Si Preval deside bay fanmi Manigat youn mashinn kom ansyen prezidan kisa ki mal nan sa? SI Preval marassa Aristide pap voye oyun paspo men lap fe lot kado mashinn blende, se pou w kesyon sajes ak pesonalite Aristide kite vini ak mise. Le oyun nonm genyen tout zanmi li ki vire do ba li, ki tounen lenmi fok ou pa kesoyn lenmi yo selman, fok ou kesoyne moun nan menm!

Pa genyen politik lotrich, si ou konnen malfezans, koripsyon, ak vol ke fanmi Manigat komet mete yo la ak bon jan prev map rejwenn ou. SI ou pa genyen fok ou pa fe terorism ak konpite w la. Ok mon fre!

dilibon
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 10:00

Pwoverb la di ;"dim ki moun ou frekante ma di w ki moun ou ye."si wou ou pase chifon sou "percée louverturienne "lan ki te lakoz yon paket malere pèdi vi yo pou ka souse yon ti zo anba tab manigat yo se dwa w men ou pa ka vle tout moun fè sa tou.

kom mwen di w deja kan se nos vos leurs ki ap foure men yo nan kes leta pou peye moun nou renmen kom komisyonè yon fo komisyon nou foure tet nou nan sab, men sa pa vle di ke fè sa yo pa eksiste non.Mwen pap ba madan Manigat pote responsabilite zak mari li fè non.Mwen di ke mwen pa fè li konfyans kom yon moun ki pral fè chanjman profon ki merite fet yo.se dwa pam tou .se pa geriya map fè ak konpitè; chak moun genyen dwa chwasi moun yo vle .ou yo pa chwasi ditou nan yon elektyon.nOu pap vinn pran poz makout nou sou mwen la non pou nou anpeche m bay opinyon mwen .nou pa an ayiti an 1957 e 58 ankò non.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  dilibon Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 10:03

Pwiske ou deja okouran de vye email kap vire nan internet la sou Madanm nan an nou li repons sa'a de preferans!

Si vous êtes pour la RUPTURE, faites la politique autrement.

Cher Stanley LUCAS,

Généralement, je ne m’adresse pas à mes amis en public car j’ai toujours su que les linges sales se lavent en famille. Cette fois-ci, je vous communique ma déception aigue après avoir lu sur les forums et sur Facebook que Mme. Mirlande MANIGAT fait « une percée louverturienne en se faisant complice de Préval », «elle nous a menti », et patati et patata. Entre le message et le messager, le messager n’est pas moins coupable. Non et non, Mme. Manigat ne mérite pas ça de vous!

Depuis mon adolescence, je n’ai jamais été LAVALASSIEN alors que je suis toujours entouré des amis qui sont titidiens, prevaliens, lespwaistes, initetistes, ce carnaval de la mauvaise gauche dansée et chantée par les deux jumeaux idéologiques et politiques. Ils savent comment gagner les élections même ils ne savent pas les organiser.

Ce n'est pas la candidate Mirlande MANIGAT que je connais aujourd'hui mais bien avant le mois d'Aout 2010, la féministe éclairée, l’intellectuelle, la professeure qui accueille les gens, sourire aux lèvres et qui communique sans complexe. Peut-être dira-t-on que « JJJ ap chache djob », je leur répondrai en bon créole « tchwipppppp !, ban’m van pou’m al la Gonave».

Si je vous écris c’est parce que je suis choqué pour plusieurs raisons. La raison la plus délicate de ma déception, je ne vais pas la dévoiler ici et je suis sûr que vous pouvez le comprendre tout de suite.

Votre email intitulé « percée louverturienne de Mme. Manigat » est une véritable cyber-pollution. Franchement, je n’arrive pas à comprendre… Je suis perturbé. Vous me direz que c’est le journal mais ce n’est pas vous. Qui sont ces messieurs en charge du Journal ? Pour qui travaillent-ils ? Qui les finance? Quels objectifs veulent-ils atteindre? Personne n’est dupe.

Mme. Mirlande MANIGAT s’engage dans la politique depuis 31 années, a résisté aux pressions de l’opinion en 2005 pour se porter candidate à la Présidence tout en étant la seule à l’époque capable de freiner la puissante machine de LESPWA.

Le journal mexicain dit clairement : « il y a des rumeurs persistantes que Preval finance la campagne de Preval…» Dans le journalisme, les rumeurs restent des rumeurs. Les informations restent les informations. Les rumeurs sont équivalentes à « ou pa tande… », ca veut dire « zen ! ». N’est-ce pas Paul Raymond et René Civil, vos adversaires ou ennemis idéologiques qui ont eu accès au microphone de la presse pour relayer les rumeurs.

Supposons que les rumeurs étaient vraies, serait-ce pour décrédibiliser Mme. Manigat et pour renforcer Préval, le véritable boulanger politique, à savoir quelqu’un qui roule toujours dans la farine. Si c’est pour renforcer Préval, vous ne feriez que l’aider à atteindre son objectif. La crédibilité, ça se construit et s’accumule sur les années. Dans un pays comme Haïti, « pa gen sekrè lan fè kola ». Alors attention cher ami!

Ces genres de comportement sur la destruction des gens de bien peuvent décevoir toute une génération qui s’intéresserait à la politique. Si Mirlande Manigat n’envoie pas des flèches sur Préval pour dire que LAVALAS a échoué c’est parce qu’elle sait que parler de l’échec de LAVALAS ne va pas résoudre les problèmes de notre pays. D’ailleurs, je vous rappelle que certains en Haïti sont tellement immunisés par les conditions de recul de notre pays, leur imagination et inspiration d’une autre Haïti peuvent résonner desséchantes ou un projet de science-fiction. Ils sont devenus aveugles. Ils ne voient que la pointe de leur nez. Les débats présidentiels Anvann Vote on a entendu, de certains, tout sauf l’Haïti d’un Henri Christophe.

Je ris souvent les défenseurs de la chaise musicale JBA I, JBA II, Préval I, Préval II qui ont mille et une façons de tout prétexter. Je suis de ceux qui ne perdent pas le temps en pointant du doigt pour les rendre importants quand ils s’enfoncent dans les à-peu-près. Ce n’est pas de parler de cette Haïti selon LAVALAS qui va résoudre nos problèmes, c’est de parler de l’Haïti que nous aimons, de l’Haïti touristique qui est invisible aux yeux du monde, de l’Haïti qui est un symbole dans l’histoire universelle, de l’Haïti de jeunes entrepreneurs, d’un nouveau agenda d’une « révolution de la mentalité » du développement économique et social. Entre JBA et Préval, ils ont à eux deux seuls eu la clef du Palais National jusqu'à son effondrement le 12 janvier 2010. Les deux : 7 mois en 1991, octobre 1994 – février 2004, mai 2006 – février 2011.

Durant tout ce temps, les JBA I, JBA II, Préval I, Préval II, aujourd’hui , un visage neuf, Mirlande MANIGAT arrive pour faire la RUPTURE, pas brusquement mais progressivement.

Cette RUPTURE, ma foi, s’articulera sur une Présidente morale que la Communauté Internationale ne pourra pas dire qu’elle possède plusieurs maisons en Floride, qu’elle en a tellement qu’elle oublie de gérer son fisc où Miami Herald va glisser au sein de son article « Si quelqu’un (candidat de INITE) ne peut pas gérer le fisc de ses multiples maisons en Floride, comment la communauté internationale peut-elle lui faire confiance ? »

J’ai lu les attaques des uns et des autres sur elle. C’est certain qu’elle n’est pas parfaite mais la grand-mère, la mère, la femme, l’épouse, l’image de la morale politique qui est absente dans notre pays, l’image de modèle est absente. A 70 ans, on n’a plus envie de devenir immorale. Au nom de la mémoire de Mme Myriam MERLET, cessez vos histoires camarade! Car la Myriam avec qui j’ai travaillé pendant deux ans, le séisme enlève un vote en moins à Mirlande.

Dans les colonnes de New York Times, Time Magazine, AFP, la candidate la plus populaire propose « tolérance zéro sur la corruption. » Si vous souhaitez que les élections n’aient plus lieu le 28 novembre, je vous informe que Préval n’aura que le choix de passer l’écharpe présidentielle le 7 février 2011 à la Première Femme Haïtienne Elue au suffrage universel. Ce sera historique.

Puisqu’il y a un sérieux black out sur les informations quand il s’agit de INITE, je vous informe ce qui suit et je mets en défi quiconque me dément (c’est ça la crédibilité dans le journalisme) :

A Hinche, dans le Plateau Central, le 16 novembre, lors de la campagne du candidat de INITE « des centaines de gens sont venus avec des T-Shirts de Mirlande Manigat et Michel Martelly pour demander au candidat du Palais national de leur foutre la paix. INITE a du laisser bredouille le Plateau Central.

Aux Cayes, dans le sud après les raz-de-marée de INITE samedi dernier, les gens de Michel Martelly ont défié INITE. Donc le Sud qui est de 7%, le Centre qui est de 7% de l’électorat, donc 14% qui sont en jeu. INITE pourra gagner les présidentielles sauf dans les magouilles.

Le moment n’est pas à la destruction d’une figure morale de notre pays, le moment est à la RUPTURE et Mme. Mirlande MANIGAT est la VRAIE RUPTURE. Les plus jeunes candidats peuvent attendre et s’ils sont intelligents, ils comprendraient qu’une coalition avec elle fermera toute possibilité de second tour. La nouvelle équation chimique qui suscite un VOTE JC -1 (une voix) est la suivante : Kolera (K) + Kont-INITE -----> K + K ---> 2K.

Je vous conseille publiquement de faire la politique autrement.

Amicalement,

JJ JOSEPH

Le 18 novembre 2010

dilibon
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 10:42

Je ne partage pas toujours les opinions de Stanley lucas mais en verite son analogie de la percée louverturienne du mari avec la complicité de l'etat major des FADH pour empecher au peuple d'exercer son droit d'elire librement les dirigeants de son choix a la ruelle vaillant n'est pas sans merite dans cette conjoncture ou le pouvoir en place elimine le parti le plus populaire du pays pour favoriser les representants de l'oligarchie dans cette selection ou Preval tire des plombs gaillés.

Preval sera responsable de la division et de la disccorde qui s'ensuivront apres cette selection.Comme toujours cette reconciliation que nous souhaitions tant restera toujours une illusion.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant