Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

mwen mande pou deza, joel, ak rozo rekonsilye !!!!!

+3
Le gros roseau
Sasaye
OBSERVER KEEN
7 participants

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

mwen mande pou deza, joel, ak rozo rekonsilye !!!!! - Page 2 Empty mwen mande pou deza, joel, ak rozo rekonsilye !!!!!

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Lun 24 Jan 2011 - 22:20

Rappel du premier message :

aba divizyon, aba rayisman, viv lanmou!
ayiti se pa pou nou selman ke li ye, li ap pou jenerasyon lavni ya tou; yon sel nou feb, ansanm nou fo, ansanm ansanm nou se ayiti.
po nwa, po rouj, tet siwo, tet grenn, pitit nwa, pitit millat, pitit blan, nou tout se ayisyen nou ye! nou tout renmen peyi nou, pa gen ni vole, ni destrikte, ni senkyen kolonn la, tout ki pedi akri la renmen peyi li.
ni granmoun, ni timoun, fok nou bwase lide pou peyi ya shanje, fok nou pran aksyon pou leve imaj nasyon an, fok nou je jefo pou nou sispann fe zanzet nou wont, gwo mesye ki te batay pou lendepandans ak linyon.

lanmou nanke pi bon ke rayisman, konpasyon pi bon ke endiferans!

nou tout se fre ak se ke nou ye menmsi nou gen diferan ideyoloji ak vizyon pou peyi ya!

Dernière édition par OBSERVER KEEN le Dim 30 Jan 2011 - 16:58, édité 1 fois

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

mwen mande pou deza, joel, ak rozo rekonsilye !!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: mwen mande pou deza, joel, ak rozo rekonsilye !!!!!

Message  Invité Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 19:22

De ki pep wap pale la ?

Invité
Invité

mwen mande pou deza, joel, ak rozo rekonsilye !!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: mwen mande pou deza, joel, ak rozo rekonsilye !!!!!

Message  Le gros roseau Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 19:40

Kouman ou genyen pwoblem ak kreyol tou?

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Message  Joel Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 19:51

Wi WOZO

Mwen pa gen pwoblèm si yon moun gen lide fachis.FACHIS pa bon;yo tout se malè yo pote;se rezon sa a ou wè preske tout peyi lan AMERIK lan se pwenn fè pa kont fachis.

Alòs ,se pou yon moun konn li pou yo vote;pwoblèm lan ,se moun ki pa janm vle edike popilasyon ki vini ak agiman sa a.
Tankou w di ;lè BOYER pran pouvwa a ;premye bagay li fè se fèmen tout lekòl.
Misye fè sa sou tout teritwa a,lan tout zile an;mwen t ap li yon dosye sou edikasyon lan DOMINIKANI.
Dosye an di ke an 1844 lè DOMINIKEN te pran endepandans yo ,se sèlman 742 timoun ki te lekòl.

WOZO;
Imajine w 742 timoun ;lan tout pati lès lan ;imajine konbyen timoun ki te lekòl lan pati LWÈS lan.Mesye yo refize edike popilasyon an .
An 1915,lè AMERIKEN yo debake lan peyi an ;sa yo wè ,se NO BOUCH TOU TÒK;sèlman 6%
popilasyon an te konn li ak ekri e nèg ki ap vin pale de DIVALYE yo;an 1986 a pèn si te gen 20% popilasyon an ki te konn li ak ekri.

Yo toujou ap di w si w pa konn li ou paka vote.Mwen sonje yon entèvyou ke Kolonèl poutchis lan CARL DORELIEN te bay yon jounal TORONTO.DORELIEN deklare ke w pa ka bay yon popilasyon analfabèt dwa pou l chwazi yon prezidan.
Se te yon jan pou l jistifye koudeta 1991 lan ;MEN TOU ,DORELIEN te tou pwisan ant 1991 ak 1994 ,mande misye konbyen moun jent kriminèl lan te alfabetize pandan peryòd lan.

KIDIDONK;MOUN ANALFABÈT PA KA CHWAZI PREZIDAN ,N AP FÈ YON JAN POU W RETE ANALFABÈT ,POU KI SE NOU KI AP TOUJOU CHWAZI PREZIDAN POU OU

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Message  Invité Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 19:53

Roseau ekri
Kouman ou genyen pwoblem ak kreyol tou?

De ki pep ou ap pale ce sa mwen mande ou repon!

Invité
Invité

Message  OBSERVER KEEN Mer 26 Jan 2011 - 23:35

my observation leads me to me the following conclusions:
Joel operates within the old communistic view of class conflict that can only be allegedly resolved through revolutionary means with no-compromise with the dominant groups. such ideological prism would allow him to support those on the left who may well be demagogues; but the truth remains that Joel really does care about poor people, and does indeed want to see a systematic improvement of their lot. in his case, it is not about being able to get a position of power where he can make money, he truly believes in the correctness of his political views and nothing would convince him otherwise; after all, people do not change political views late in life.

Deza is very articulate and intelligent but with the heart of a conqueror; think Marc Aurelius. his ideals are those of glorious conquests: he would glorify our founding fathers and even those of other nations because they would succeed where others would have expected them to fail. but in the process, he would whitewash the actual history with his poetic idealization of their exploits; and in time of heroic void as is the case of Haiti now, he would dream of that strong leader to emerge and restore the mother-land to glory; but such ideas if not put in check can lead one to fascism. fascism as many have failed to understand has nothing to do with racism or prejudice but rather with a willingness to create a orgasmic political system whose sole objective is to make the nation great even at the expense of individual rights and freedoms.
As with all conquerors, Deza seems to be more interested in the greatness OF THE NATION than in the respective value of those individuals making up the state. but he loves the mother-land, he wants to see it once again defy the world with its exceptional value and exploits.

Le Roseau wants justice for all and for everything, no matter how far in the past it had occurred. he wants change so badly that whoever says, i am the change, you are his man. it is not that he is gullible because he is quite intelligent contrary to what many of his critics have argued here; but because he wants to crush injustice so badly that he would argue with such high emotions that sometimes he ignore contexts and nuances which would lead him to misinterpret other people's motives. but he is a good man with a good heart who is just plain tired of seeing his people's misery so acute on CNN.

all of you guys love this country of ours because you would not bother spend so much time here talking about it. none of us is indifferent, so we all care. let's stop tearing each other. i feel terrible about posting that post because the intent was for me to make you laugh, and then it turned into boxing match; for that, I apologize to all of you.
our imperfections are not a result of evil thinking, but rather of a lot of care. we simply need to be aware of them so they would not betray our better instincts.
have a good night fellows, l'union fait la force !!!

OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

Message  Invité Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 8:28

Observer keen,
Observer Keen,

Hear the mighty words s of the great conqueror from mountain high:

I really took what you wrote as a joke. I was also willing to make fun of myself .But suddenly, out of the darkness of nowhere came rushing in the noisy dragon of my discontent and its sidekick, the dervish turner of forumhaiti .Such an event obviously had an immediate effect on me .I swiftly jumped onto my horse, drew my faithful sword and challenged this opportunity of conquest to achieve glory. It is part of my character and duties as a watchful guard at the temple doors of life.

Well, I have the heart of a noble warrior .Everybody who has read me knows that .I do not believe in weakness and the pathology of the social discourse of impotence .Thus, it is why you will see me often in my corner sulking and contemplating dreams of greatness for my country . Ye. I do not believe that we are capable of breaking out of our present hell as individuals .We Haitians of a new bred must conquer ourselves in the collective unity of purpose .A nation is more than the sum of individual wills. It is also the heroism of one when it is the least expected .We need heroes .I wish to create Haitian heroes with my writings.It is our time now to say ,"let's all hang together or perish together ."

However, we have one major point of disagreement:

Having dreams of greatness -yes glory ,to burn the symbolic myths in the collective soul- for one's country can never be fascism .To rebuild a nation such as ours ,there must be sacrifices . During the course of rebuilding the country there will be at times many manly decisions that will resemble the ways of fascism .It is inevitable .Every time there is conquest some wall-intentioned souls, sometimes a good-natured peacenik will cry foul .We cannot make omelet without breaking the shell of the egg. It is then appropriate to remind everyone that every country that has been successful in achieving greatness has gone through that process of reinvigorating the souls of the country through the prudent use of refined predatory tactics.

Now I shall be my own lawyer even though I may be accused of conflict of interests .But the law provides me with such a right to rehabilitate myself in my own eyes and the mind of my friends standing askance after the hasty conclusion of your unwarranted perceptions of my nature .Let us try to keep the record straight:

I do not advocate dictatorial government (even though such is necessary at an early stage of our evolution to give the country direction and purpose) .Too many people have taken the country for a ride and abused the trust of the people. The mentality of cynicism, selfishness and mercenary attitudes must be excised from our midst. It is a priority if we mean to succeed in our endeavor.

Neither do I favor centralized control of private enterprise (I am at heart a true free marketer that understands the history of my country and its socio-economic needs).We need a mixture of economic laws and adaptation to help the country lift itself from the constraints of utter dependence.

I do not advocate repression of all opposition
(sooner or later the wheel of fortune will turn and I will surely experience the discomfort of my ways-honestly Le Roseau and Joel would not fare quite well under my leadership. It is a dilemma .I do not want to exile Haitians and I do not believe in torture .I am a true Christian ,though of the mold of the now defunct Templar Order.)

I do not share the sentiments of extreme nationalism .I am no Hitler or Mussolini. May be a mixture of Mustapha Kemal and Franklin Delano Roosevelt. It is more to my liking. Noblesse oblige. However from one Haitian conqueror to a member of his inner circle I will confess that I would not mind conquering the Dominican republic to unify the island and keep predators and intruders at bay).Perhaps, there is also virtue to be found in conquering the other islands in our vicinity to establish a PAX HAITIANA.Yes,indeed. It is about time that we catch up with history.

In conclusion, You do not have to apologize for trying to be funny .I have an excellent sense of humor .You have fortunately ,on this very day , not provoked my displeasure as a tyrant .You are guaranteed of a place in my government as an advisor .However, I also want you to know that you will have a Damocles’ sword hanging over your head for history has shown that some messengers are sometimes unwelcome before the throne of Greatness in the making .I assure you I will not use the wrath of a Babylonian king.I am a haitian after all.

Be wise and prosper .Peace.

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 9:28

This is an oxymoron :"I have the noble heart of a warrior."You don't have any heart.You just have a pump that permits the flow of bad blood in your arteries.(lol)How can a person with a heart deny a human being his or her inaliebale human right to choose those he or she wants to govern his or her country?You're just a tyran who wants to impose an apartheid system in haiti.Your hatred for the congos and the zulus is a manifestation of your bad education and your prejudices.You're the misanthrope .The haitians got rid of your cast in 1946, get the hell out fifth column.Ou pap sis.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 9:54

La voix faible de la defaite durant les derniers cris d'agonie qui annoncent la mort d'une generation de trouble-fetes et d'anarchistes .

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 9:57

Observer keen,
Observer Keen,

Hear the mighty words of the great conqueror from mountain high:

I really took what you wrote as a joke. I was also willing to make fun of myself .But suddenly, out of the darkness of nowhere came rushing in the noisy dragon of my discontent and its sidekick, the dervish turner of forumhaiti .Such an event obviously had an immediate effect on me .I swiftly jumped onto my horse, drew my faithful sword and challenged this opportunity of conquest to achieve glory. It is part of my character and duties as a watchful guard at the temple doors of life.

Well, I have the heart of a noble warrior .Everybody who has read me knows that .I do not believe in weakness and the pathology of the social discourse of impotence .Thus, it is why you will see me often in my corner sulking and contemplating dreams of greatness for my country . Ye. I do not believe that we are capable of breaking out of our present hell as individuals .We Haitians of a new bred must conquer ourselves in the collective unity of purpose .A nation is more than the sum of individual wills. It is also the heroism of one when it is the least expected .We need heroes .I wish to create Haitian heroes with my writings.It is our time now to say ,"let's all hang together or perish together ."

However, we have one major point of disagreement:

Having dreams of greatness -yes glory ,to burn the symbolic myths in the collective soul- for one's country can never be fascism .To rebuild a nation such as ours ,there must be sacrifices . During the course of rebuilding the country there will be at times many manly decisions that will resemble the ways of fascism .It is inevitable .

Every time there is conquest some wall-intentioned souls, sometimes a good-natured peacenik will cry foul .We cannot make omelet without breaking the shell of the egg. It is then appropriate to remind everyone that every country that has been successful in achieving greatness has gone through that process of reinvigorating the souls of the country through the prudent use of refined predatory tactics.

Now I shall be my own lawyer even though I may be accused of conflict of interests .But the law provides me with such a right to rehabilitate myself in my own eyes and the mind of my friends standing askance after the hasty conclusion of your unwarranted perceptions of my nature .Let us try to keep the record straight:

I do not advocate dictatorial government (even though such is necessary at an early stage of our evolution to give the country direction and purpose) .Too many people have taken the country for a ride and abused the trust of the people. The mentality of cynicism, selfishness and mercenary attitudes must be excised from our midst. It is a priority if we mean to succeed in our endeavor.

Neither do I favor centralized control of private enterprise (I am at heart a true free marketer that understands the history of my country and its socio-economic needs).We need a mixture of economic laws and adaptation to help the country lift itself from the constraints of utter dependence.

I do not advocate repression of all opposition (sooner or later the wheel of fortune will turn and I will surely experience the discomfort of my ways-[color=red]honestly Le Roseau and Joel would not fare quite well under my leadership. It is a dilemma .I do not want to exile Haitians and I do not believe in torture .I am a true Christian ,though of the mold of the now defunct Templar Order.)

I do not share the sentiments of extreme nationalism .I am no Hitler or Mussolini. May be a mixture of Mustapha Kemal and Franklin Delano Roosevelt. It is more to my liking. Noblesse oblige.

However from one Haitian conqueror to a member of his inner circle I will confess that I would not mind conquering the Dominican republic to unify the island and keep predators and intruders at bay).Perhaps, there is also virtue to be found in conquering the other islands in our vicinity to establish a PAX HAITIANA.Yes,indeed. It is about time that we catch up with history.

In conclusion, You do not have to apologize for trying to be funny .I have an excellent sense of humor .You have fortunately ,on this very day , not provoked my displeasure as a tyrant .You are guaranteed of a place in my government as an advisor .However, I also want you to know that you will have a Damocles’ sword hanging over your head for history has shown that some messengers are sometimes unwelcome before the throne of Greatness in the making .I assure you I will not use the wrath of a Babylonian king.I am a haitian after all.

Be wise and prosper .Peace.

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 10:26

Hitler and Mussolini could have said the same thing.The former barbecued 6 millions innocent people.The apartheid system that you want to establish in haiti will not succeed.You are doomed to fail because as Toussaint Louverture said:"En me renversant vous avez abbattu seulement le tronc de l'arbre de la liberte."Il repoussera car ses racines sont profondes.We prefer to be free than to be slaves of new masters.Your ancestors didn't fight for freedom, equality and fraternity;they just wanted to replace the white slaves masters ;this is the reason of your hatred for the congos and the zulus.being despized by the whites instead of embracing love for your brothers and sisters you prefer to adopt hatred for those who fought to deliver you from the chains of slavery. Read how you despized those who don't have the physical traits of the race you adore.Uncle Tom,madigra ou pa ka fè pèsonn pè isit la tande si se te lontan ou tal denonsem nan SD kom komilis .Talon kikit pa a la maod ankò tande ti frè.pare w pou al mete mouchwa rouj w nan kou ak rad ble sou w pou al bese ba devan Jean Clown.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 13:00

L'escclave arrogant qui parle alors qu'il traines les lourdes chaines qui alourdissent sa demarche,son esprit et tout son etre prisonnier des subtiltes de l'esclavage moderne :

We prefer to be free than to be slaves of new masters.

Quelle est cette liberte qui se repose repue et heureuse dans les chaines solides de l'Imposture ?

Toujours la philosophie de la pose et du faire-semblant ! Ces paroles ne devaient sortir que de la bouche de ces rares hommes qui vivent encore parmi nous et dont les pères ont combattu vaillamment a Vertières et qui obligerent a l'histoire de faire un grand detour dans les Caraibes pour chanter au nouveau pays l'hymne des preux .Ces mots empruntés à l’affirmation de notre liberté et qui jaillissent des lèvres des opportuniste gonflées de rancœur et de haine ,ces mots de la bouche d’un Congo ,ceux qui tendaient pièges et embuscades a Dessalines pour le capturer ou l’assassiner ,sont un sacrilège comparable a l’hostie consacrée dans la bouche de Satan.

O malheur à nous ! Les congos assassins qui ne connaissent que le pillage et la trahison viennent maintenant insulter la mémoire des ancêtres et de notre courage en prétendant être nous .Tout vrai haïtien devrait se sentir insulte par l’audace sans pareille de ces mercenaires que nous vîmes livrer le pays à l'étranger. Bas les masques, crapules !

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 15:16

Ce ne sont pas des jactances d'un perroquet fidèle aux detrousseurs de cadavres.C'est le cri d'un homme qui adhère a la theologie de l'amour, de la compassion et de la charite.:"tout moun se moun."Ignorant pretentieux.L'apartheid que vous pronez ne sera pas etabli en haiti.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 19:21

]b]Dak .Tout moun se moun min tout moun pa menm .Ki fe tout moun pa ayisyen .Mwin te apwan diferanss sa a lan lojik 101 le'm te ti katkat.[/b]

Dans le monde animal inferieur gan lion,gan tig gan piss gan karapatt gan ours gan karang gan chyen gan hyene gan ravett gan koulev gan rat ak souritt .Yo tout se zanimo min tout pa menm .

Lan espess siperye a gan kalite moral tankou loneu kouraj fyete amour compassion charite .
Gan defo tou tankou jalou ansasin anba chal traitre kriminel lavalasyen gauchiste renegat hypokrit langeu flatteur ariviste fek desan la vill Dassoman Aigri .Toutt se defo min sepaa menm defo a menmsi gan de moun ki rasanble tout lakay yo par malice ou manque d'echine .

Que ceux qui ont des yeux pour lire ,lisent .

Que ceux qui ont des oreilles pour enrendre,entendent .

Que ceux qui n'arrivent jamais a se reveiller de leur torpeur intelectuelle ,qui bavent sans arret la haine de leurs echecs sur les trotoirs de la prostitution citoyenne ,que ceux qui croient en la vertu de l'ivresse hypnotique du pays du Nord qui les heberge dans ses ghettos froids et minables ou pue la charogne ,se servent un verre de MARTINE -I car le clairin d'autrefois n'est pas disponible dans certains espaces civilises.

Je comprends aisement que les representants de l'anarchie lavalasse qui siegent au Canada retournent toujours aux habitudes de leurs vomissures a cause du vertige qu'ils ressentent quand ils s'aventurent dans les hauteurs ou brillent les joyaux intelectuels de la civilisation ...occidentale .Je dis bien "occidentale " , pas cette merde de la stagnation ,de l'echec evolutif que l'on veut faire passer aussi pour civilisation et qui est incapable de nourrir ses troupeaux humains . Smile

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 19:53

"Tout moun se moun min tout moun pa menm"

Veritas odium parit.Il y a des mollusques qui ne pourront jamais se tenir debout car ils sont nés pour ramper dans les lieux humides de la haine, de la corruption, de la violation des jeunes filles et de l'assassinat des enfants et de leurs parents.Quand on est courtisan d'un tel souverain ,on ne peut pas admirer la theologie de la liberation des pauvres et des opprimes de la terre.Allez vous en.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:16

ROSEAU EKRI

Il y a des mollusques qui ne pourront jamais se tenir debout car ils sont nés pour ramper dans les lieux humides de la haine, de la corruption, de la violation des jeunes filles et de l'assassinat des enfants et de leurs parents.Quand on est courtisan d'un tel souverain

HO HO SAK PASSE OU LA KI MIRAK OU AP PALE ARISTID MAL BAGAY YO CHANJE SAN MWEN PA WE!

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:42

Heureusement que je suis un homme conséquent, un démocrate par principe et par action, dirait feu Maitre Daniel Fignole ,President elu du du tipepisme de la fin des années 50.C'est à ce titre seulement que j'accepte de côtoyer ceux qui aiment la boue et qui ne sentent bien qu'au fond de son ébullition sous un chaud soleil d’été .C'est un sacrifice que j'accepte au nom du grand amour que je porte en mon cœur pour le pays HAITIEN.

Moi, je l'avoue volontiers, j’ai choisi un pseudo qui me va car je me suis donne une noble mission sur le Virtuel : Faire reculer les avances de l’ignorance qui se pare de faux-bijoux scintillants du mensonge pour se donner des airs intelligents .Mais ce faire-semblant de la pose chimerique ne trompe jamais les vrais initiés .Oui, ces hommes qui se tiennent debout bien droit dans leurs bottes, comme moi ,qui n’a pas peur de regarder sans ciller les premiers rayons de soleil qui annoncent l’aube ..

Il y en a d'autres qui choisissent un pseudo de la même façon que moi .Cependant ,il faut le dire meme si ca fait mal - à cause de la grivoiserie du verbe ,les écarts de l’intelligence individuelle qui existent au niveau du langage plébéien et l'élasticité conceptuelle de certaines idées abstraites et la pauvreté des capacités intellectuelles - ils s'en servent pour avouer timidement qu'ils n'ont pas vraiment d'échine .Ils flottent çà et là au gré des vents comme des pauvres vieux roseaux parasites qui emplissent une marécage ou une girouette pareille à celle que l'on voyait autrefois au clocher des vieilles églises ,pareille à celle que l’on voyait autrefois au faite de notre ancienne cathédrale à Port-au-Prince avant que le guide spirituel des chimères ,le faux-jeton, le défroqué , la fisse bruler pour sceller ses ententes sordides avec ses diables.

Roseaux et girouettes partagent une même nature.

Dernière édition par deza le Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 21:00, édité 1 fois

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:43

Ami zouke,

LOL!Lol.

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 21:04

Il y a des noms que vous devriez eviter de prononcer ;Vous ,democrate par principe;quel anatheme sur le vrai leader de la masse des années 50 et 60 avant que votre diable et ses acolytes comploterent sa perte.Vous ignorez peut-etre la definition et l'etymologie du mot democrate.vous reclamez la suspension du droit de vote des membres des couches defavorisées du pays et vous etes un democrate par principe ?Vous pouvez tromper les Zouke de ce forum ,mais pas les participants doués d'intelligence.

ou est martine?mes mains me font mal; j'ai assez fouetté le courtisan des Duvaliers.Venez donc lui infliger quelques coups de cravache sur son dos d'esclave de jean clown.(lol)

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 21:42

O grand Maitre de la semantique !Je me courbe devant votre immense savoir .

Si je me souviens bien de la provenance du mot "democratie ".le pauvre n'avait rien a voir avec le "tipepisme " .C;etait plutot une aristocracie du savoir .Pas d'anafabett pa bett a la direction de la societe !'

La version americaine vous ne la comprenes pas tout a fait .

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 21:48

Je me souviens aussi de ces mots du fameux leader tipepiste qui ordonna au corps des pompiers de calmer l'ardeur anarchique du rouleau compresseur avec des puissants jets d'eau parce qu'ils voulaient encore tout casser, n'avaient pas encore compris qu'il etait president et qu'un chef d'etat n'est pas un chef de bande ...comme Aristide et Preval :

Amat bene Castigat bene .....democratie appliquee .Jan w di w kon listwa ou !

Invité
Invité

Message  Le gros roseau Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 22:05

"amat bene castigat bene "

meme Dieu chatie les pècheurs.Et bien vous avez repondu à votre question.vous ne pouvez pas donner aux mots des significations qui relèvent de vos prejudices .Il ne s'agit pas de semantique;la democratie est le syteme politique ou le peuple exerce le pouvoir ,Comment peut-il exercer ce pouvoir si vous lui otez le droit de chosir ses dirigeants?Professeur de science po ;expliquez -nous donc vos incoherences.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Thunder Jeu 27 Jan 2011 - 23:33

Bon! ...Depi ki dat ke Roseau te kont Duvalier konsa menm? Mwen genyen lontan ke mwen anvi poze kesyon sa a. Se pa Roseau ki konn toujou ap di ke Duvalier fè krim vre, men ke li konprann poukisa ke li fè zak sa yo? Amwens ke se pa menm Roseau sa ki te rele Sans Malice lan. Se pa li menm ki konn ap mande pou peyi an ranje fòk nou ta genyen yon lòt Duvalier an? Pinga wou fè m al fouye achiv non.

Mwen remake yon bagay, Roseau se bon Duvalieris 57 lan, bon sa ki genyen bon jan karapas asye an. Kòm bon Duvalyeris, li kont Janklodism (lol). Pa pale de Jean Claude ak li, pale de Papa Dòk epi l ap kontan.
Thunder
Thunder
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Target Practice, Sports Cars, Konpa...

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le gardien

Message  Le gros roseau Ven 28 Jan 2011 - 0:55

Thunder

diferans ant mwen ak w sè ke mwen goute sel.mwen pa pito bouche nen m poum bwè dlo santi.mwen di ke ayiti beswen yon Duvalier revi e korije.sa vle di pa yon volè,kriminel, sanginè ki ap touye moun pou l genyen lajan ,men yon revolutyonè tout bon ki genyen kran poul goumen ak senkyem kolonn.mwen pa wont di mwen te vote pou li non paske a lepok mwen te kwè li se koz pep vre li tap defann.se sa anpil moun nan klass moyenn lan te panse.Men yon moun ki pa tap defann enterè personel men ki te wè peyi ou pa ta ka rete ap adore li lè li ap touye moun san rezon poul presidan a vi.nou se pa peyi nou wè vre se ti zo li te konn voye a tè ba nou.se sak fè li te di anpil nan nou :"Ils ne sont pas des hommes."la revolution mangera ses propres fils.e se vre li touye anpil nan nou tankou mouch,ver de tè.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

Message  Invité Ven 28 Jan 2011 - 3:05

Chef tipiss la te mande'm si'm pa konen etimoloji mo demokrasi a min le mwin reponn li ke mwin pa kwe zansett mwin yo tegan afe tipepis lan tett yo le yo ta vinn a mo sa a li vire do lipa okip'm anko .Kijan pou yon moun diskiteidee ak neg sayo kap anplwaye teknik lago kache sa yo ?

Mwin di li ke analfabett pa bett pat lan afe gan dwa vote dirije peyi.Li pa menm tounen pou'l di jan ti senak akaryat li a kon di le deu pye yo pwan vre lan yon grenn soulye :

- Se manti .W fout manti !

Kom si le yo di sa a sa se yon prev ke sak te di a sepa vre .lol

Invité
Invité

Message  Joel Ven 28 Jan 2011 - 5:10

Thunder a écrit:Bon! ...Depi ki dat ke Roseau te kont Duvalier konsa menm? Mwen genyen lontan ke mwen anvi poze kesyon sa a. Se pa Roseau ki konn toujou ap di ke Duvalier fè krim vre, men ke li konprann poukisa ke li fè zak sa yo? Amwens ke se pa menm Roseau sa ki te rele Sans Malice lan. Se pa li menm ki konn ap mande pou peyi an ranje fòk nou ta genyen yon lòt Duvalier an? Pinga wou fè m al fouye achiv non.

Mwen remake yon bagay, Roseau se bon Duvalieris 57 lan, bon sa ki genyen bon jan karapas asye an. Kòm bon Duvalyeris, li kont Janklodism (lol). Pa pale de Jean Claude ak li, pale de Papa Dòk epi l ap kontan.

Men mesye wo?

Se pa defann m ap defann WOZO non ;misye ka defann tèt li.Men noumenm ak mo nou ;nou montre deja nanpwen anyen nou pa p fè ,si nou lan pozisyon pou nou fè l.
DUVALIER an 1957 lan ,se pa t DUVALIER ki deja ap montre sa li ye an 1958,59.
FIGNOLE te konnen DUVALIER ;li te lan MOP ak li an 1946;DUVALIER te trayi l ;lè li te bandonnen l sou gouvènman ESTIME an e misye te di si DUVALIER vin prezidan se ap pi gwo malè pou peyi an.
Gen yon kònèsè tou ki ap vin di ke FIGNOLE ta voye dlo sou roulo konpresè an e li di FIGNOLE te eli.
FIGNOLE pa t eli;se te yon gouvènman konsansis ki te mete l sou pouvwa a.

Mwen konnen 2 moun ki te trè trè pwòch de FIGNOLE ;se 2 moun ki konnen m depi m fèt;youn ,yon avoka .ke FIGNOLE te nonmen SEKRETÈ DETA ;lòt lan ki te pwofesè LATEN lan SEMINÈ SEN MASYAL ,ke FIGNOLE te nonmen MAJISTRA PETYONVIL.
Gen youn ki vivan toujou ,ki lan 90s li
[b]

Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant