Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Rihanna ta sanble vle adopte yon ti ayisyen

Rihanna ta sanble vle adopte yon ti ayisyen Empty Rihanna ta sanble vle adopte yon ti ayisyen

Message  Invité Mer 31 Aoû 2011 - 17:45

Could Beyonce’s show-stopping baby bump and pregnancy announcement at the MTV Video Music Awards be inspiring a new flock of megastars to be mothers? It looks like this might be the case as chart topper Rihanna has caught the motherhood bug as well.

Sources say the 23-year-old singer is keen on adopting a baby from earthquake-torn Haiti, and that she is not wasting any of her time in doing so.

According to the National Enquirer, the “Umbrella” songstress is “dead-set on becoming a mom to a child from Haiti, and she’s just had lawyers make contacts.”

Who did she ask to be the godparents?

A source close to the singer tells the tabloid, “She’s getting enthusiastic support from mentor Jay-Z and wife Beyonce,” and even asked the megastar couple to be the godparents.

The source adds, “Rihanna does’t see herself having a biological child anytime soon because she doesn’t have a man in her life – plus, after all the drama with Chris Brown, she’s suspicious of guys.”

But is fun-loving Rihanna mature enough for the responsibility that comes with motherhood? The Barbados-born singer loves the nightlife as much as the spotlife and is always spotted clubbing and partying with her friends until the early hours of the morning.

Still, Rihanna thinks that now is the time to become a mother. She recently told a British radio station: I’m really scared of the actual childbirth situation but I do want to be a mom. Even if I have to adopt, I want to be a mom.”

Photo: PacificCoastNews.com

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2011/08/30/megastar-rihanna-wants-to-adopt-a-baby-from-haiti/

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas